Chapter 21

내 조폭 남자 친구 II : 운명 예측할 수없는 [My Gangster Boyfriend II : Unpredictable Destiny]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 21

 

 

“Good morning for all the teachers and the students. Today, is the last day because tomorrow you’ll be back to your comfy home. And also, today we have a treasure hunt game and the contestants were the same as yesterday. Like the partner in the couple game. So, chop chop. Go to your own couple.” Teacher Jo said.

 

The students walk slowly like a zombie to their own partner. You look for Daehyun. His face looks exhausted and… pale. Did he get enough sleep yesterday? You thought.

“Annyeong Dae~” You smiled.

“Hi, Yeon.” He smiled weakly.

Okay, if you take a closer look to his face, you can see his under his eyes, there was eye bag.

Poor him, You thought.

 

 

“Okay, the girls take the map in front and the boys take your needs on your left.” Mr. Jung said through the microphone.

“Before I forget, boys, check the needs on your bag in case the staff forgot to put something in your bag. Okay, check it! You should have torchlight, compass, two bottles of water, bread, fireworks (in case you missing, you can fire the firework to give signal that you had lost or something important happen in the forest), and matchbox. That’s all.” Mr. Jung takes a deep breath.

“And, in case that all of you hadn’t any food or water left in your bag, we have prepared food and bottle of water in the forest and all you need is to find that food and water.” Mr. Jo continued Mr. Jung who was already exhausted.

 

“In order to win this game, you need to find the treasure chest that was contained treasure that you need to collect. The first one to arrive and bring all the treasure will receive the grand prize. And, the race will start in 10 minutes. So, I hope you all will do the best!” Mr. Jo continued.

“Any question?” Mr. Jo asked.

A girl raised up her hand, “Is the forest have wild animals in it?” She asked.

“Oh, you mean did the forest safe? No, it’s not safe.” Everyone gasped including the teachers.

“Nah, just kidding. Of course it’s safe. Do you want us to go to jail having you all doing treasure hunt in not a safe place. Are you kidding me?” Mr. Jo said. Everyone shook their head.

“Good. Next?” Mr. Jo said.

Silent. It was all silent. “No more question? Okay then. I will call you all in 10 minutes. That’s all.”

 

 

*****After 10 minutes*****

 

 

“Everyone! Please gather at here!” Mr. Jung ordered.

“Okay, your treasure hunt will be start now. And please don’t get lost. You’re already big enough to get lost in the forest.” He said.

Everyone nodded their head.

“Okay, you can start now! Have a safe trip!” The teachers waved.

 

“Hm. Dae, should we go there or there?” You points at the both direction while look at Daehyun for the answer.

Daehyun took the map from you and examine the whole things, “I think there.” He said.

“Oh, Okay. Let’s go! Aja aja hwaiting!” You cheered.

“Omo! Dae, look at that!” You elbowed him.

He looks at you and the things that you have found.

 

“The treasure chest!” You jump up and down and skip to the chest.

You tried to open the chest but it won’t open.

“What the fish?” You muttered.

“Uh? What’s that?” You tried to take a closer look at the paper that was on Daehyun’s hand.

“Dae, read it louder. I can’t see it because you’re so tall.” You said.

Daehyun obey your order and start to read it loud, “In order to get this chest open, you need to solve this equation and if you get all the answer, p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter