Chapter 15

내 조폭 남자 친구 II : 운명 예측할 수없는 [My Gangster Boyfriend II : Unpredictable Destiny]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 15

 

You notice someone walked from the bathroom.

You got up from the bed and see who that is.

Your eyes widened.

It was a girl.

Just about when you want to approach her, L suddenly walk past by and suddenly he kissed the girl, roughly.

They kissed with passion.

You were shocked yet your heart shattered into pieces.

You can’t see the girl face clearly because the light was too dim.

You only can saw her without her clothes on her top and her long wavy hair but not her face.

But unknowingly, L starts to open her short jeans.

And so do the girl, she starts to open L clothes and jeans that he wore now.

You looked at them.

They act like they don’t saw you which they do because they don’t know you were they.

They start to making out, INFRONT OF YOU.

The girl moaned.

You cry your heart out.

You felt hurt, not as much as your heart was.

 

“Hey, Jiyeon-ah! Wake up!” L worriedly said as he shakes your body.

You open your eyes and you hit him on his chest.

“You stupid ! Why did you do this to me? I thought you said that I can believe you but it wasn’t! Why did you cheat on me?” You crying as you kept hitting his chest harder and harder.

L grabs your hands, “What the hell? Jiyeon-ah, look at me…” L said as he searches for your eyes.

“Listen carefully, you’re just dreaming. I never cheated on you. You know that I love you right?” He your hair.

Your tears kept on falling down. L rubs the tears using his thumbs.

“You know, I would never ever forever cheat on you. My heart belongs to you. And will only be you, Jiyeon-ah. The only girl that can my hearts flustered was you. When you angry, I want to be the first one to make you happy. When you sad, I want to be the first one who makes you smile. When you have a problem, I have no problems to lend you my ears. And when you smiled, I smiled. When you sad, I sad. Before knowing you, my life was hard for me to be living in this cruel world. I don’t know who is my real parent are. Where do they live? How they are doing? I just know that they are from here. Others, I don’t know. But being together with you makes my life perfect.” He smiled.

After hearing her words, you’re crying harder than before and yet, at the same time, your heart flustered. You shouldn’t accuse him cheat on you before just like that.

L hugs you and let your tears wet his shirt.

 

After 20 minutes, the sad romance finally ending.

You had regained you energy back.

You looked at L face for a long time.

He was so handsome.

You thought that he was sleep but he wasn’t.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter