My Eyes Are Open Up With Pure Sunlight

Adventure

 

“Is that… a hitch hiker?”

Key looked up from his phone and saw a figure standing in the distance. Although they were still too far away to define what it really is, the shape and form of it looked like a person sticking their thumb out for drivers.

“I think so…”

“Man, to be stranded out here this late at night.”

“Let’s give them a lift.”

“What?” Jonghyun gaped at him, “Number one rule about road trips, don’t pick up hitch hikers.”

“You made that up.”

“So what if I did? You don’t know that person; for all we know it could be a serial killer!”

“Or someone who genuinely needs a ride,” Key snapped. As they got closer, they confirmed that it was in fact someone with a hood pulled over most of their face, but still wearing a hopeful smile that they’d pull over.

“Jonghyun, I’m serious. Stop the car.”

“Kibum-”

“Jonghyun,” Jonghyun growled in frustration, which Key noticed and smirked, as he pulled over on the side of the road a few feet behind the stranger. Hewasted no time running towards the car, grinning wider than before. Key rolled down his window and smiled back, “Need a lift?”

“Deh, kansamnida!” he yelled as they opened the back door and crawled inside. Jonghyun and Key flinched at the loudness of his voice and gave each other a look before taking off again.

“Where are you headed?” Key asked, glancing at the rear view mirror to get a better look at him. The stranger was still fumbling with his seatbelt and had yet to take his hood off.

“Gangnam.”

“What?” Jonghyun turned back towards him, “Gangnam!?”

“Pabo! Look at the road!” the blonde scolded and the elder turned back, an expression of disbelief on his face.

“D-deh… I’m from Seoul but-”

“What are you doing in Sangju?” Jonghyun cut the stranger off, “Seoul and Gangnam are close to each other.”

“I know but my hyung’s and I went a on a trip down in Daegu. They left me at a gas station a few miles back and must have forgotten me...”

“How could they forget a whole other person? They should have realized it by now.”

“Well…I kinda snuck out of the van to get some food. They thought I was sleeping so they didn’t notice.”

Jonghyun and Key stared blankly at each other and sighed. The stranger laughed, noticing the look and slid his hood off. Key reached for a bag of chips and held it behind him, “Are you still hungry? It’s not much but-”

“Yes! Thank you!” he snatched it out of his hand and ate the chips with loud crunching noises.

“So what’s your name? I’m Kibum, but you can call me Key, and this dino-headed puppy is Jonghyun.”

“Yah! Puppy would have been enough thank you,” Jonghyun pouted.

“Aigoo, but yeobo~ you look more like a dino than a puppy,” Key reached over and pinched his cheek. Jonghyun caught his hand and brought it down to his lap, giving it a hard squeeze before smirking.

“Not in front of other people darling,” he glanced at him from the corner of his eye, “Save it for when we’re alone.”

Key scoffed and pulled his hand free, “Only in your wildest dreams.”

Jonghyun chuckled and looked at the stranger through the mirror. He furrowed his eyebrows together and kept taking looks while he tried to keep his focus on the road, “Have we met before?”

The stranger frowned, staring back with his large brown eyes before shaking his head, “No, I’d remember a couple like you.”

Key snorted, “We were just kidding.”

“Oh… that’s a shame. Cheol Yong Imnida, but I’m known as-”

“Mir!?” Key spun his head around and gawked at him, “As in MBLAQ’s Mir!?” He nodded enthusiastically, his light brown hair bouncing up and down with the motion as he took another bite. Key sank back in his seat and stared at Jonghyun, “We just kidnapped an idol.”

“No no no no… no,” Jonghyun shook his head, “We picked up an idol. He got into our car, remember?”

“Yeah, you’re doing me a big favor right now,” Mir smiled.

Key groaned and rubbed his eyes, “How are we going to get you back to Gangnam? I’m sure we’ll be tackled by press and your company if they find you with us.”

“Oh, you guys can just drop me off at Mungyeong. That’s one of our stops anyways. My hyungs should still be there when arrive... if you can take me that far-”

“It’s no problem,” Jonghyun smiled, “It’s… kinda on the way.”

“We actually have a destination?” Key asked, “I thought we were just driving.”

“It’s a surprise,” he winked and glanced back at Mir, “So what kind of performance are you putting on?”

Mir shrugged, “The usual. We have a few special stages with 4minute but…”

“But?” Key urged him to continue, curious with news from the kpop world

“But we have to do this… weird… y dance with them. And it’s just so uncomfortable! It’s awkward and Seungho hyung is the only one who really get’s it and I’m just standing there and-” The boy started to hyperventilate with his rambling and Key reached his arm back, patting his leg repeatedly and trying to get him to calm down, “M-mianhae,” he apologized once he could breath normally, “I just get so embarrassed and worried that I’ll mess up and screw my band mates over.”

“Well what dance are you doing?”

“D-do you know Hyuna and JS’s ‘Trouble Maker’?”

Jonghyun snorted, “Key’s memorized Hyuna’s part. But I mean of all things, why Hyuna? You’re a guy!”

“Shut up! I don’t make fun of you when you lift your hands up and rock back and forth in a club,” Key raised his hands up and started mimicking the elder’s grandpa dance. Jonghyun leaned over to hit him again, but the latter ducked out of the way and snickered. Pouting, the driver pulled over onto the side of the road and stopped the car.

“Yah! You pabo, what are you doing?” Key frowned.

“Come on Mir,” Jonghyunignored his question and smiled at the idol in the back seat, unbuckling himself and getting out of the car. Mir frowned, but copied his action and stepped out as well. Jonghyun walked around to the other side of the car, where Key’s muffled protest were still questioning him through the glass, and knocked, “Get out princess!”

The ‘princess’ glared and threw the door open, tightening the jacket around himself, “What the are you doing?!”

“You make fun of my dance? Well let’s see you do yours!” he looked at Mir, “Although I’m not much of a dancer-”

“’Not much’?”

“Not a dancer at all,” he glared at the feline eyed boy over his shoulder, “I've had my fair share with women. I will teach you how to properly respond to that dance.”

“You will?” Mir’s eyes brightened and bowed, “Kansamnida!”

“No need to thank me, this will only be a quick lesson since we need to get back on the road and take you to Mungyeong.”

“Then we shouldn’t have stopped in the first place.”

“Oh quit being a baby Kibum.”

“Don’t call me that.”

He rolled his eyes and stood next to the diva, “So what’s the show gonna be like?”

We’re just dancing quick part of the chorus when we transition from our number to theirs. It shouldn’t last more than that.”

“Then why are you so embarrassed?” Key asked, furrowing his brows, “It’s just a few seconds.”

“B-but hyung’s can do it so easily! Even when we’re at rehearsal it feels so awkward!” he cringed.

“Do you look at them?”

“What?”

Jonghyun sighed, “Do you look at your dance partner when you do it?”

“Y-yes.”

“That’s what I thought. Key, assume the position,” Key stared wide eyed at him while Mir laughed. Jonghyun quickly realized what he said and blushed, “Get your mind out of the gutter! I meant the pose part!”

“Ah huh,” Key snickered and cocked his hip to the side, holding his arm out. Jonghyun stepped behind him and held his arm. Key smiled as he tilted his head, “You’re such a dork.”

Jonghyun stuck his tongue out and looked up at Mir, “When you watch the music video, who do you pay attention to?”

Mir looked away, fighting with his hands, “H-hyuna.”

“That’s what I thought,” he chuckled, “Look, when Hyunseung moves closer to Hyuna, his eyes trace her arm. They only barely, if at all, make eye contact when she pulls away. Okay?”

“Really?”

“Yeah, like so,” Jonghyun proceeded to mimic the move from the music video. Key stiffened a bit but none the less held still as he got closer and closer. When their faces were merely inches apart, Jonghyun looked up and locked eyes with the younger, smirking slightly. Key rolled his eyes and pulled away, finishing off the dance, “Don’t go anywhere princess, we’re not done yet.”

“Quit calling me that!”

“Oh… I guess that does make things a little less awkward,” Mir mumbled.            

“Yeah, but if you want to be really daring, you can always snake your arm around your partners waist and pull them closer,” he demonstrated the action on Key as he talked, getting a slight yelp from the boy and an elbow in the chest.

“W-watch your hands!”

“Oh right, you have a sensitive side…” Jonghyun trailed off before a grin spread across his face. Key’s eyes widened and he tried to step back, but the elder tightened his grip and started running his hands up and down his side, tickling him.

“No! St-HAHAHA-stop!” he laughed, trying to shove him away but to no avail.

“You could always do this too!” Jonghyun yelled towards the idol, “If you need to break the ice.”

“This isn’t-HAHAHA- Ice breaking! Th-this is torture!” Key said between pants, finally freeing himself and running into the car, “You Jjong!”

Jonghyun blew a kiss in his direction and turned towards Mir, “Did that help?”

Mir smiled softly and nodded, “Neh, I think it’ll be easier for me now.”

Great! Let’s go-“

“But I have one more question,” The elder raised an eyebrow, waiting for him to continue, “Are you sure you guys aren’t dating?”


Sorry it took so long to update... AFF has been tweaking out this past week or so, but hopefully everything is fixed!

You guy's know that granpa dance Jjong does... right?

tumblr_m89s4nSoG71qcjpiq.gif

yeee... our dino is cute