I Should Really Sleep....

Adventure

 

"I want to leave," Key frowned, crossing his arms stubbornly and ignoring the stinging pain that came from it. 

Jonghyun smiled; this boy was definitely something else, how he was still able to hold a childish pout with bandages hugging his battered and bruised body was impressive. Apparently he had a high pain tolerance; they don’t call him the Almighty Key for nothing, "The doctor went to get the test results from the lab. While he's doing that I'll go get the car from the lot."

"Doesn’t Luna's dad still needed to look at the engine."

"He did. He brought his tool box and fixed it while Luna was sleeping here," the elder held up a set of keys and shook them gently, "He gave these to me in the hall. Said my baby was ready to roll."

"... How's Luna?"

"She's fine, just a broken arm and a couple of scratches here and there. She got the better end of the accident in my opinion."

Key sighed in relief and Jonghyun stood up, ruffling the blonde’s hair before grabbing his jacket and heading for the door. 

"Yah," Key called out to him, making him stop in his tracks, "... Don't take too long."

"I won't. Promise!" Jonghyun held up his finger and sent him a cheeky grinned. Key rolled his eyes and waved him off.

It had been only 48 hours since the accident and to be quite honest everyone was fine. However, Key's doctors didn't believe that his hostile attitude towards them was how he was always like to strangers. They thought he hit his head on the dashboard and rattled his cranium, perceiving everything as a danger and getting jumpy. Jonghyun chuckled to himself; it was pretty funny that they were more concerned with Key having brain damage when he was the one with head trauma.  

He stepped past the glass doors and breathed in the morning air, shuddering at the cold temperature. Jonghyun blew on his wrapped hands and rubbed them gently together. He fished his keys out of his jacket and walked towards the parking lot, scanning the numbered lamp post.

"4-C, 4-C," he mumbled.

As Jonghyun walked around the edge of the building, he was greeted with a sea of screaming girls holding signs that read 'Get well soon Oppa!' The latter fell backwards from the shock and gained the girls attention. He hissed as he scrapped his hands against the ground and set the girls in a fit of worry.

"Gwenchana?!"

"Omo! Oppa! You shouldn't be walking so soon!"

"Oppa! I'll help take care of you!"

Jonghyun scrambled to his feet and backed away, pulling his hood farther over his head.

They're probably talking to someone behind me... his thought was left unfinished as he looked over his shoulder and saw himself completely alone.

"What did the doctors say Oppa?"

"Will you still be able to go on stage?!"

"The band isn't complete without you."

"U-uh, I think you have the wrong person," he smiled nervously, trying to escape from them and find his car at the same time. Then, his phone started ringing, "Yoboseyo?"

"Jonghyun! The doc said I was fine and could leave, doesn’t recommend heavy lifting though. I'm stepping outside, where are you?" The elder looked up and saw Key just stepping out of the hospital, looking around the area. He looked at Jonghyun with wide eyes, seeing the crowd of people behind him, “What the hell did you do-”

“No time to explain,” he hung up as he got closer and grabbed his good arm, dragging him along, “Let’s just find the car.”

“Oppa!”

“Oppa who is that?!”

“Kim Jonghyun-”

“There it is!” he cut him off, pointing at a car lot that read ‘4C’ and held his ‘baby’. Before they could reach it though, a black van pulled up in front of him and three beefy men filed out, surrounding Jonghyun and Key.

“Oh god what now!?” Key hissed, feeling Jonghyun’s grip tighten on his good arm.

“There you are! Get inside!” An unfamiliar man ordered from the car, motioning the two to get in the vehicle. Jonghyun and Key were hesitant to move, but the apparent body guards pushed them forward anyways. They scooted into the back seat, wincing when the men crawled back in and slammed the door behind them.

“That… What’s happening?” Key asked again, looking genuinely frightened.

“I wish I knew.”

“Alright, now what the hell happened last night?” The man from easier snapped, turning around and glaring at Jonghyun, “And who is this guy? Is he the friend you said you were going to visit?”

Jonghyun gaped at him, “Who Key?”

“Never mind, I don’t care. What I do care about was how ing clumsy you were two days ago! Seriously, I get a call at two in the morning last night by some random reporter asking me about an accident that happened on the highway.”

“I’m sorry?”

“Shut it,” he sighed, pulling out his phone, “Now I have to rearrange your schedule all over again. Do you know how annoying this is? Not only does it effect your popularity, but your band mates as well. Who’s going to want to work with a group that arrives late to everything?!”

“Wait… group? Jonghyun what’s he talking about?”

“I have no idea.”

“We’re here,” the man stopped the car in front of a rather large hotel and got out. The three men then followed after him and held a pathway open from a newfound mob.

Jonghyun cursed under his breath and looked at Key, “I seriously don’t know what’s happening.”

“Least you’re not alone in that,” Key mumbled, following Jonghyun out of the car and through the crowd. The girls screamed in such a massive number that it was impossible to decipher what they were trying to say. Jonghyun’s gaze caught a fan sign and his eyes widened.

“Oh …”

“What!?” the blonde yelled, trying to hear him as they were pushed towards the hotel entrance.

“I know what’s going on!”

“Well, don’t keep it to yourself now!”

Jonghyun shook his head and stayed quiet until they were in the safety of the lobby. Jonghyun sat down in one of the chairs, pulling Key close while the man talked, more like yelled, with someone on the phone, “See that man? He’s Song Hye Jun, one of Super Junior’s managers.”

“What? What the hell does he want with us?”

“Well… he’s assigned to manage a specific member of Super Junior…”

Key frowned, still slightly confused, “And how does that… oh… oh…Oh Jonghyun they think you’re-”

“Donghae!” a blur of platinum blonde tackled Jonghyun out of the chair, hugging his waist tightly. Key stared with a shocked expression on his face while the manager continued to rant like he was totally used to it.

“E-Eunhyuk?”

“I heard what happened! Sweet Jesus, are you okay? Everyone is worried sick! They saw the news report and you’re not Donghae…” The idol trailed off, slowly releasing the still injured male and backing away from him. Key stood from the chair and ran to Jonghyun’s side, helping him to his feet.

“Are you okay?”

“Fine,” Jonghyun waved him off, still looking at Eunhyuk.

“You’re way too short to be Donghae, who are you?”

“Just a guy who got mistaken, really. I mean no harm-”

“Donghae quit causing problems and…” Hye Jun trailed off, finally getting a good look of the brunette, “… get Security.”

--

“… You know I never took you to be a criminal, but I guess appearances can be deceiving,” Taecyeon laughed light heartedly, staring at Jonghyun behind bars.

“Yah! Does this seem funny to you?! Cause I can assure none of this is funny!” Jonghyun snapped, kicking the metal prison harshly.

Nichkhun, the other cop from the car accident, walked over carrying a cup of coffee in his hands. He saw Jonghyun in the hold and snorted, “He looks like a puppy in the pound.”

“That’s what I was thinking,” Taecyeon smirked, “Don’t worry Jonghyun-ssi-“

“I said Jonghyun is fine.”

“-I don’t believe you purposely meant to impersonate Donghae, but the resemblance is uncanny…”

“Great, you believe me,” he sighed, “Then can you let me go?”

“Unfortunately, Super Junior’s managers are pretty pissed that you caused such a ruckus in the media.”

“But I didn’t even do anything! It’s not like I planned to get in an accident!”

“I understand… but unless we clear this up with them, you’re not going anywhere.”

Jonghyun sighed and took a seat on the bench, burying his face in his hands. He let out a long sigh before looking up, eyes giving away how tired he was, “Where’s Key?”

“Your boyfriend is making a phone call,” Nichkhun answered with a smile.

“He’s not my boyfriend.”

“Ah, that’s good. I mean, it’s bad enough that people think Donghae was in an accident, but if a scandal came out about him dating a man then … you’d have screwed his career.”

Taecyeon smacked the back on his head, “Ignore my partner; he doesn’t know when to shut his mouth.”

Jonghyun shook his head, “I lost him after ‘bad’. I’m not even concerned with what he’s saying though, I wanna know who the hell Key could be talking to at a time like this.”

--

You know, I thought you’d be calling me sooner.

 “What’s that suppose to mean?” Key frowned, glancing at his hyung pouting behind bars.

Nooothing. So what do you need? Cash? Reservations? Puppies?

“Puppies? No. How about a ‘get out of jail free’ card?”

“… You got arrested?

“Jonghyun did.”

Jiyong laughed, “Wow, that’s a first.

“That actually doesn’t surprise me,” Key sighed, “Can you help us?”

“I’ll see what I can do…”

 

 


Note: i have no idea who Super Junior's managers are or what their name is, so i made one up. Sorry for not updating, school is.... ty ugh, but i go on break in two/three weeks ^^ yay Have you guys listened to SHINee's new Japanese single? Love iiit

And their outfits in the mv... MMMMMPH

tumblr_mdyn2dh5bD1qevx7qo1_500.gif

Shut up Jonghyun XD