Oh Lay Oh Lay Oh Lay~

Adventure

 

“There’s a spot over there. Get it before the old hag takes it.”

“Yeah, yeah, I see it. I’m trying okay?”

“She’s getting closer, just driver around the person in front of us-”

“With what room? I’m literally sandwiched between too cars Key.”

“Jonghyun the more you wait the closer she gets!”

“I can’t move!”

“Jonghyun-ah…” Key tsked, eyes trained on the silver honda a row away from them.

Jonghyun squeezed the wheel tightly and sighed, “Yes, I can see her getting there.”

“Aaaaand it’s gone. Great, now we have to circle the lot another four times until a spot opens up.”

“Hey! You’re acting like this is my problem!”

“Well maybe if you had listened to me earlier and just drove around the mini-van-”

“I. Couldn’t. Move.”

“Guys, guys, this isn’t rocket science-”

“Shut up Amber,” the two snapped in unison, whipping their heads back to glare at her. The girl held her hand sup in defeat and shrunk back into her seat, pulling her phone out so she could text some people and kill time while the two lovebirds fought. The three had decided t explore the town after lunch, seeing as Key wouldn’t be able to get any shopping done with the massive lines (The Gucci was being hogged by a serial killer-looking boy so no one dared try and take anything from him).

They had only been driving for a few minutes when Amber pointed out a sign on the side of the road. Two Moon’s circus, a well known show that had been circling Korean for years and years and years, was in not too far outside of town and was selling tickets at half price.

The dramatic drop meant more customers, which meant little to no parking. Jonghyun considered himself blessed when after their fifth rotation around the lot they had managed to find a pot near the entrance.

“See? I said I’d get us a spot,” he smiled smugly as he got out of the car.

Key rolled his eyes and grabbed Amber’s arm, “Let’s go get tickets boo.”

“Neh.”

“Hey! Don’t call her that.”

“Why? Jealous cause you don’t have a baby.”

He scoffed, “Oh I have a baby, an over sized one.”

Amber laughed as Jonghyun managed to dodge Key’s fists of fury and broke herself free from the blonde, bounding up to the ticket stand to get some seats. Jonghyun caught Key’s hand in how own and smiled, “Aww you know I was kidding.”

“I don’t think someone like you understands the word.”

“Ouch, that hurt.”

“Good to know you have some emotion in you.”

“Yeah, unlike your insensitive mind,” he laughed, pulling the boy into a hug.

“Yah! What are you doing?” Key struggled to break free, but realized nothing could escape the dino’s grip and settled for digging his elbow into his side painfully.

“Melting the ice off your heart.”

“.”

“Honey.”

“Break it up,” Amber came up behind them, sticking her arm through and pulling them apart, “Let’s go, hm? Since I bought the tickets, you two have to find our seats.”

“Yah, were do you think you’re going?” Key frowned, taking his and Jonghyun’s stub from the girl.

“I need to make a quick call. I think one of my friend’s is here and I wanna say hi before I join you.”

“Fine, ditch us then,” Jonghyun teased, patting Key’s and taking the tickets from him,“Just means more alone time for us babe, just as you wanted!”

“I swear if it wasn’t for your voice I’d have ripped out your vocal cords by now,” He muttered under his breath.

“Oh? So you think my voice is y?”

“Being talented and being y are two completely different things Jonghyun, try to remember that.”

“Whatever, there’s no difference when it comes to ‘Bling Bling-’”

“You still use that nickname!?” Key gaped as he walked into the big top and looked for their seats, “God how long has it been since I’ve heard that?”

“Since high school. Not that long ago…”

“Ah… well some things are meant to be left in the past.”

“Don’t be a hypocrite ‘Almighty’.”

Key snorted, “Puh-leeze! Once the almighty, always the almighty.”

“God, and I’m the immature one in this relationship.”

“Quit mumbling and sit your down,” Key plopped down in the rust colored red chairs and pulled Jonghyun next to him. The elder frowned at how cold the seats were and surveyed the inside of the tent. It was huge, definitely bigger on the inside than the outside.

The bleachers they were seated in went back 8 rows, Jonghyun and key were in the 4th row, and surrounded the performance ring that served as a barrier between the audience and the ‘actors’. The dirt inside the ring was a navy blue color, matching the stripes on the silver tent and glistening off the lights on the supporting beams.

“This is pretty cool, huh?” Key smiled, “It was a good idea to come here.”

“I agree,” Jonghyun nodded, placing a hand on the younger’s knee and squeezing lightly, “A very good idea…”

The blonde placed his hand on top of the latter’s, noting how warm he was and sighed, “So… what do you want to do after this?”

He shrugged, “I’m up for anything.”

“Chincha? So if I said ‘let’s go get our nails done and shave half of our heads’, you would?”

Jonghyun laughed, “That’s a little extreme… and a bit homoual.

“It’s nails, it’s not gender specific.”

“Then sure.”

“Seriously?” Key arched an eyebrow, “What if I said to shave our heads and dye the other half pink?”

“Then let’s do it, though I won’t pull off pink as well as you.”

“And get tattoos?”

“Okay.”

“And pierce our belly buttons.”

Jonghyun winced, “… Sure.”

Key laughed, but he laughed a real laugh; not one of his short ‘ha’s that came out when he was only slightly amused, but one that made his sides hurt and his face turn red. It wasn’t directed at Jonghyun, but more at his nearly unwavering yes’ to his silly ideas and the silly grin on his face. His eyes curved up to match his smile and his voice was light hearted, “My, my Jonghyun, I didn’t think you’d want to be a valley girl that bad.”

“Shut up,” he shoved him lightly, “It’s not the ideas I’m too keen on doing, but…”

“But?”

“Well, I’ll have your diva with me. Anything with you is fun- yah! Don’t laugh at me! Hell, we could be watching paint dry and you’d find a way to turn it into some sort of competition. ‘Whose paint side will dry faster?’”

“’Which one of us will have a brighter pink in our hair’?”

“’Whose got the ‘prettiest’ piercing?’”

“Or ‘Whose got the iest tattoo’.”

“Psh, I definitely will.”

“Oh really?”

Jonghyun smirked, “I don’t know if you know Key, but dogs are pretty damn y.”

The blonde nearly fell out of his chair, “Y-you are not getting a dog tattoo!”

“I’ll get Roo on my arm,” he smirked lifting the sleeve of his shirt up, “Right here. Maybe I’ll get a bone there too so when I flex it’ll look like he’s eating it.”

Key had to cover his mouth to stop the laughter, but his body still shook as he imagined Jonghyun walking around sleeveless with a Roo, a tiny longhaired blue merle dachshund, stuck on his arm.

“Yah, breathe! I won’t claim responsibility if you suddenly pass out. In fact, I’ll leave your here and go get my tattoo,” That honestly didn’t help Key’s situation. When he found himself to just be calming down, Jonghyun’s words made his fit start up again and he hunched over his knees, trying to breath, “Damn… I should be a comedian.”

“Oh my god, you’re so stupid Jonghyun. No really,” he sighed, finally calming down.

“Stupid, but fashionable. I’m not really going to get a tat Key.”

“I know, but damn that would be so funny.”

Jonghyun chuckled, “It would, but back to my main point. I don’t care what we do, as long as I’m doing something with you then I know it’ll be fun.”

Key smiled and patted Jonghyun’s back, “Same here Jjong… but we’re still visiting my parents after this.”

“Damn, I thought my distraction was perfect.”

“Eh, you still have a few kinks to work out of that one.”

The elder puffed his cheeks out, only getting a small smile from his friend in response. He leaned back in his chair and looked around the area, noticing the crowd was staring to fill up the seats, “Hey Key.”

“Hm?”

“Did you notice that Amber only bought two tickets?”

 

 


fufufufu, Amber you sneaky little Ninja. 
Anyways i need your guys help, it's for a school project. All i need you to do is answer the pole below. Only vote once (though i doubt you could vote more than once but just to be safe ONE vote). Please, it's for my stats project, the one that's been keeping me from updating -_- that and physics. anyways, enjoy the chapter.

 

Poll here (Please, it’s for my project)

(forgot to mention, other also means "no opinion" [as in I DUN PLAY VIDEO GAMES TOO MUCH TIME IS SPENT ON OPPARR])

tumblr_madf48DtbQ1ru8saco1_500.gif

can you not? Thanks