MISSION#1: Day 2

MISSION IMPOSSIBLE: Matching the RABBIT with the DRAGON
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

---Day 2---

On the second day, Seung Hyun wasn't there, so Bom was sad. Ji Yong is finally facing Dara...and SANN FANBOYS. The SANN-FANBOYS were behind Ji Yong facing Dara. Everytime Dara tried to steal a glance at Ji Yong, the SANN-Fanboys are always crying behind him, makin gDara turn away quickly, not wanting to look at them. 

"Dara-yah! You still haven't done your job for today! You better do it before they leave too. Chaerin isn't here, who knows how many times this'll happen?" Bom nudged Dara. 'Unni's right! You guys have been here for 20 minutes now. They could leave soon! Hurry Unni!' Dara checked her phone to see Soo Min's text. Dara looked at the window to Soo min, bewildered as to how she knew what they were talking about. Soo Min winked and smiled. Then she nodded to Ji Yong, who's actually already looking at her. 

'I wonder what she's looking at? She's so focused on the window and is open too...Heh~' Ji Yong thought. Just when Ji Yong smiled a small smile, Dara looked at hiim. Ji Yong saw her looking so he looked away and nonchalantly took a drink of coffee. Dara looked tilted her head and smiled.

Dara was just about to get out of her seat to order Soo Min a drink, when she bumped into Ji Yong, who was about to leave with Young Bae and Daesung (Seungri was with Chaerin and TOP; she forced them to shop with her), causing her to drop to the floor. Since Dara didn't know it was Ji Yong, she looked up with an I-Hate-

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter