MISSION# 2: The Tests (***DUH-DUN~~~!!!!!***)

MISSION IMPOSSIBLE: Matching the RABBIT with the DRAGON
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N I decided not to write the third day:( I'm sorry:( It was just going to be that Bom got sick so she couldn't go so Dara stayed with her. TOP and GD were there and they looked for the two girls. Chaerin got mad again because she noticed GD lokking for Dara and Bom. Anywhays, here's MISSION#2: The Tests:) OH! And I have a poll at the very end. Please take it to help me write:) I want to hear your opinions:)

----------------------------------------------------------------------o0o-------------------------------------------------------------o0o------------------------------------------------------------

AUTHOR POV

"I'm sorry I got sick Dara-yah:(. But you could have just gone with Minnie to the Cafe. You could have just left me..." Bom said as they walked towards the school gate (Bom is fine now so that's why she's going to school).

"Aniya Unni! Busuniriya?! We're in this together remember? And plus...Minnie had to practice her rap for Mr. Sean's class." Dara said as she patted Soo Min's head, "So, what's next in our Fall-For-Me project?" 

"Well, since you two got a lot of attention during the ffirst mission, I want to see what my next move is going to be. So...What we're going to do are...THE TESTS!" Soo Min claimed, triumphantly.

"Tests? Paperwork?!" Bom  shouted.

"Aniya! THE TESTS. There are two of them: THE YAWNING TEST, and THE WALKING TEST. The Yawing test is when you yawn in class. Since yawning is contagiou, if you yawn, then Seung Hyun-ssi yawns, that means he's been paying attention to you and he's been looking at you! The walking test is when you walking in front of the person you like. This one takes more time. You walk in front of him whenever you get the chance for a few times. Then if he starts walking in front of you, that means he wants to get your attention!" Soo Min exclaimed.

"Wah! Honestly, how do you come up with these things?! Ourri maknae is so smart! Minnie jjang! Minnie jjang! Minnie jja- OW!" While Dara was cheering her little sister when suddenly, someone bumped into her.

"Hehe, why do you keep falling down?" A hand reaches down to lift her up. As Dara looked up, she met the eyes of her destined partner she has yet to meet: Kwon Ji Yong. Dara took his hand as she kept her gaze on him. Behind them is a mob that consists of an already furious Lee Chaerin, a hatefully jealous Young Bae, a jealous-period Seungri, A happy Daesung, and an occupied SeungHyun. Young Bae looked at Ji Yong who is taking something that "belongs" to him. Chaerin, who is thinking the same thought, walked up to the two and pulled them apart.

"Chaerin-ah, weh?" Ji Yong asked as she dragged him away, leaving D

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter