MISSION# 1: Make the DRAGON and ALIEN Notice the RABBIT and CORN

MISSION IMPOSSIBLE: Matching the RABBIT with the DRAGON
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Okay, so why do I have to dress like this again?" Bom and Dara ask Soo Min, "I mean, we look like we're walking the red acarpet or something. And the make-up feels so heavy on my face."

"OMONA!!! What-Of course you're going to feel that way because you two went way over board! Come here, I'll fix your guys' make-up."

AFTER PICS--

   

"Wah! I didn't even know I could look like this!" Bom looked at herself in the mirror. 

"Okay my beautiful unnis! Here's the plan: you guys are going to go into YG Cafe after school for 3 days. You guys are going to sit near them, note Dara-unni, not WITH them NEAR them. And you guys are ging to just talk and occasionally steal glances. Don't be too obvious that you guys are into them, just act casually and, you know, steal a look or two before you guys leave. Also, you guys have to leave before them for two of the three days. We'll do leave early first and last day, and leave later on the middle day. Okay?" Dara and Bom nod as they take notes. "I also want you guys to laugh louder than you guys usually do. Not super loud. A controlled loud. We don't want them thinking you guys are insane. Dara-unni, since you're shy, when you steal your glance at Kwon Ji Yong-ssi, you immediately look away. Not down, away, as in look the opposite way, and don't look anymore until right before you guys leave. Bommie-unni, since you're more cnfident than Dara-unni, if you catch SeungHyun-ssi looking at you when you steal your glance, wink, smirk, then look away. Okay?"

Bom raised her hand,"I don't know how to wink..."

"MWO?!" Dara and Soo Min look at their unni, stupified.

"Unni....Learn it!" Dara and Soo Min demanded.

"But-"

"No! For my sake and yours too unni, please make learning how to wink a priority."Dara said in a presidential speech-like form.

"Arrasso!"Bom held Dara's hands and they dramatically looked up at the fake sunset...

"What in the world are you two doing with your lives right now?" Soo Min clicked her tongue as her unnis run over to her and hug her.

---MISSON #1:DAY 1---

---AFTER SCHOOL---

"Minnie-yah...You're not coming with us?" Bom asked, pouting.

"I'll be secretly watching over you guys. If I see that everythings about to go down the drain, I'll run away!!!" Soo Min joked.

"Yah, manknae. Tha's not funny!!!"Dara pushed Soo Min, who is still laughing, even when on the ground.

"I'm kidding! I'll be there for you guys. Just like Taeyang-oppa! ~~I'll be there!~~"Soo Min danced while Dara and Bom laughed.

"OH! There they are!" Bom shouted while pointing at BIGBANG...with...Chaerin. 'I'll have to analyse her part in this love story..." Soo Min thought.

Once BIGBANG got seated, the three sisters waited for 5 minutes before Dara and Bom went inside while Soo Min stayed in her car. The

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter