LOVE, LOVE, LOVE.....Oopsie

MISSION IMPOSSIBLE: Matching the RABBIT with the DRAGON
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

GD pulls Dara back to him. He takes off his hat and they pretend to kiss, when all they really do is get ready to put on their fake smiles for when GD puts down the hat. He places his arm over her shoulder and they walk out. Backstage, Dara and GD ignore each other and they start talking to their separate groups.

"After the break, it's 2PM!" the mc's announce. 2PM starts walking down to the stage and as they do, all the lady staff members start swooning and chattering amongst themselves about how absolutely hot the member carrying the bouquet is.

"Congratulations, Dara-ssi. That was amazing," the member carrying the flowers hands Dara the bouquet and Dara finally gets to see his face.

"Wooyoung-ssi! Wow! Thank you! You look great too by the way," Dara smiles a bright and genuine smile when she sees Wooyoung. GD glances behind him and sees that Dara and Wooyoung are having a great time talking to each other. The smile on her face was radiating throughout the room and GD felt jealous.

"Oppa!" Kiko bumps into Dara, causing her to fall into Wooyoung's arms. Kiko runs to GD and hugs him. She kisses his cheeks and pulls back to link her arm with him. GD's attention, although, was clearly somewhere else. As Wooyoung steadies Dara on her feet once again, GD also walks towards them to the exit. He bumps into Wooyoung a little bit, whispers a soft sorry, and leaves with Kiko trailing behind him. Kiko, before leaving, turns around and sticks her tongue out at Dara.

"Well, I should go," Dara smiles and tries to leave, but Wooyoung pulls her arm and asks her to wait.

"Um...Can- Do you want to have coffee with me sometime? I think that now that we graduated from Kirin and you're a big shot now, we should sort of go back to when it all started?" Wooyoung asks straight forward.

"Um... Sure! Well, see you later! And thank you for the flowers! They're beautiful," Dara smiles a sweet and innocent smile before leaving to the dressing room to get changed and head home.

"Ooooohh!!! Dara-yah! How cute!" Bom nudges Dara and teases her about her and Wooyoung. She nudges Bom back and they both laugh and smile. Since they were both too busy laughing, Dara bumps into someone. She was about to fall, but he steadies her.

"Oh! I'm so sorry! I wasn't paying attention," Dara bows.

"No, it's okay! You were great up there by the way, Sandara-ssi," Dara looks up and sees Super Junior's Donghae smiling at h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter