PSY To the Rescue

MISSION IMPOSSIBLE: Matching the RABBIT with the DRAGON
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 15: PSY to the Rescue

Soo Min runs and runs, not knowing exactly where to go. All she knows is that she wants to escape…Something…Someone…

“…MIN! Soo Min-ah!” When she heard that, she immediately started running faster, perks of being on the track team. She keeps running and running, when suddenly, she feels pain in her foot and she trips.

“SOO MIN-AH!” she heard Young Bae shout. He runs faster than before, but she didn’t want to be caught by him. She tried to run faster , but it seems she has twisted her ankle. She takes out her phone and dials her mentor, PSY.

Young Bae gets to her and Soo Min just finished talking on the phone.

“Soo Min-ah, what you saw-“ he started.

“No. Don’t. Please leave me alone. I need time to think,” Soo Min curls up in a ball and buries his head in between her knees. Soon enough, PSY comes Gangnam Styling through and picks Soo Min up.

PSY turns his head toward Young Bae, “Come with me.” And cat-walks off. Young Bae follows him. PSY places Soo Min is his car and closes the door. He turns to Young Bae.

“I know how this girl thinks. She’s hard to work with, and I would know because I mentored her since she was 4. I’m her godfather so you don’t have to worry. But what I want to say to you is, plan hwo you’re going to make this girl look at you again, then come back and try. Because if you rush things, she’ll get even more pissed and might flip you out more and more. Be careful,” PSY turns on his heels, gets in his car, winks at Young Bae, and drives to Soo Min’s house.

Once in the house, PSY patches up Soo Min’s wound.

“Why are you being like this Minnie-yah?” PSY asks.

“PSY-goon, I’m hurt. What am I supposed to do?” Soo Min sniffs. She’s been crying since they left the school grounds.

“Well, why not let him explain? You know what I think? I think that Japanese just came and kissed Young Bae and he kissed back a little when he thought it was you! s have a tendency to be good kissers though you know Minnie. There’s this one time when I kissed a and she-“

“HOW DOES THIS HELP ME?!” Soo Min yells. Her coach often digresses into $h!t loads of crap that she has to bring him back down to earth.

“Anyways, I just wanna say that Young Bae’s a guy. Guy’s make mistakes. Help a brother out and talk to him will you?” PSY asks.

 Soo Min thinks about it and finally nods. It wouldn’t hurt… she thought.

---o0o---Next day at school---o0o---

Soo Min gets ready to face her boyfriend during lunch. She tried avoiding him the whole day

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter