New Roomies cont. = MISSION# 3: OUTING TIME part 3!!!

MISSION IMPOSSIBLE: Matching the RABBIT with the DRAGON
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

---Chaerin’s room---

“Oppa, I’m so happy that you’re here and not with that wench Dara. I don’t even see what you like about her. She’s not pretty or talented or-“ Chaerin rambled on about Dara’s “imperfections” until Ji Yong shouted at her.

“CHAERIN-AH! Don’t talk about Sandara-ssi that way Chaerin-ah! And why did you go into the woods? Do you see yourself right now? You’re hurt because of your choice!” Ji Yong raged. Chaerin looked at him, surprised at the fierceness in his voice and face.

“O-oppa…Do you…Do you like Dara-unni?” Chaerin asked nervous of his answer.

“I-I can’t. And you know why Chaerin.” Ji Yong shook his head.

“Then, do you like me?! Oppa! I love you! I love you every day, in every way, nol saranghae!” Chaerin asked, on the verge of tears.

Ji Yong looked at his dongsaeng with sad eyes for he could see her feelings. In her eyes, he could see pain and it was all because of him.

“Chaerin-ah, mianhe...You know I love you. You’re my little sister. But you also know that that’s as far as our relationship will ever go. I care about you, and you know that…” Ji Yong looked at Chaerin who is already crying. Ji Yong slides next to her and gives her a hug.  Chaerin cries herself to sleep. Ji Yong looks at her and wipes a tear from her cheek. He looks at her again, then heads out to go back to his room.

---Ji and Dara’s room---

WooYoung is still in Dara’s room, watching her sleep when Ji Yong walked in.

“Yah, what are you doing in here?” Ji Yong asked WooYoung who just looked at him with a blank expression.

“I asked you something, now answer me.” Ji Yong demanded.

“You were the one who left her for Chaerin. I just comforted her. What are you doing in here? Aren’t you supposed to be with Chaerin?” WooYoung asked, still with a blank expression.

“She’s asleep.” Ji Yong answered. Then, Dara woke up and at the sight of Ji Yong, immediately sat up, eyes wide open.

“Dara-yah, mianhe. Were we too loud?” WooYoung went over to Dara.

“Ji Yong-ssi, what are you doing here? Aren’t you with Chaerin tonight?” Dar asks.

Ji Yong shook his head, “ I was only waiting until she fell asleep. Did I wake you. Mian.” Ji Yong smiled a weary smile. Dara smiled back and said, “Aniyo. So, are you going to sleep here tonight?”

“Mhmm. But do you want to go downstairs to get something to eat first? I didn’t have anything yet, and I don’t think you have either.” Ji Yong smiled and nodded towards the door. Dara smiled and walked towards the door.

 

 

 

WooYoung looked around after the two have gone and wondered, ‘What the heck just happened here?’ and quickly left the room.

As Dara and Ji Yong were walking to the restaurant which was still filled with people, they laughed and talked. They took a table for two and ate.

---Morning: Tuesday---

~I don’t ca-a-a-a-a-are! I don’t ca-a-a-a-are! Cuz’ I don’t- “Yeobosaeyeo?”Soo Min answered as she was eating breakfast with her sisters and their roomies.

“Soo Min-ah! Mianhe! My grandparents are here and they wanted me to at least spend a day with me, so I couldn’t go on Monday! Chincha mianhe!” Seungri wailed through the phone.

“Aigoo, gwenchana! Are you on your way now?” Soo Min asked.

“Mhmm. Anything happen?”

“Well… Chaerin-unni got hurt because she got lost in the woods during the game last night. And Dara-unni, Ji Yong-ssi, WooYoung-ssi, and Chaerin-unni aren’t down here yet too, so I haven’t gotten an update yet.”

---Upstairs---

“Dara! Yah, Kwon Ji Yong! Open the door!” WooYoung slammed his fist on the door.

Chaerin opened her door and looked at the raging Wooyoung.

“YAH!!! What do you think you’re doing so early in the morning, MORON?!” Chaerin threw a pillow at WooYoung and limped back inside her room to rest. Ji Yong opened the door.

“Wae…?” Ji Yong asked, still half asleep. WooYoung got him by the collar and asked him, “Why aren’t you and Dara going down yet?”

“We slept at like…2? No…3 in the morning, so we just slept in a bit today…Is that a crime…?” Ji Yong let himself go from WooYoung’s grasp and tried closing the door, but WooYoung stopped him.

“Well, get up now. Everyone’s supposed to be downstairs and eat breakfast because we have to go to the fountains. Dara-yah! Get up, pali!” WooYoung shouted over Ji Yong’s shoulder.

After the two got ready, they went over to Chaerin first to see how she is doing.

“Chaerin-ah, gwenchana?” Ji Yong opened the door and he and Dara went in to see Chaerin sitting up on her bed with bags under her eyes, eating breakfast in bed. When Chaerin saw Dara, she sat upright properly.

“Oppa, can you go out for a second. I want to talk to Dara-unni.” Chaerin asked, keeping her eyes on Dara. Ji Yong obeyed and went out. Dara was shocked upon hearing Chaerin call her ‘unni’ once again.

“Chaerin-ssi…” Dara said as she went closer to Chaerin’s bed.

“Unni…” Chaerin’s eyes started to fill quickly and Dara rushed to her dongsaeng’s side to comfort her.

“Chaerin-ah, wae?!” Dara asked.

“Unni, do you know the feeling of liking someone so much that you almost died because of them, then finding out that they don’t see you anymore than a sister?” Chaerin wailed. Dara thought her questiong

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter