Time to Say Goodbye to Soo Min

MISSION IMPOSSIBLE: Matching the RABBIT with the DRAGON
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

First of all, I would like to express my deepest apologies to you all because I have been neglecting this story.I just graduated high school and it was rough but I got through it with flying colors! I will finish. Slowly but surely I will finish this story:D Now let's get to the story shall we!

Bom answers the door and finds Dara,looking absolutely defeated.

"Aren't you home a little too early?" Bom lets Dara in, who right away collapses on the couch, face down.

"What's wrong with Dara-unni?" Minzy asks.

"I left Wooyoung-ssi..." Dara responds.

"AND WHY DID YOU DO THAT?!" Bom asks, infuriated with the fact that Dara ran away from the guy that Bom is positive about being her soulmate.

"Because...I-I don't know either actually. For some reason, it just didn't feel right..." Dara sulks. 

"So if that didn't feel right...What did, unni?" CL comes out of the bedroom and asks Dara seriously. Without any hesitation, Dara's mind is filled with thoughts of the times she spent with Ji Yong. Tears flow through her eyes and Bom sighs. She goes to her younger sibling and hugs her tightly, knowing what it is exactly that she just thought of.

"Do you still love him?" Bom asks compassionately. It takes her a while, but Dara shakes her head.

"No. Never again," Dara strongly says.

"But you guys have to divert the public's attention from his relationship with Kiko. Will you be okay?" CL asks, sitting down next to her.

"I'll be fine, don't worry. I just have to do this until they finally get married. That shouldn't be long now," Dara smiles a strong smile. All her members know how strong she's trully becoming through all of this and they all hug. 

---THE NEXT DAY---

Dara heads to the site where Taeyang is filming his new music video, "I Need A Girl". She is happy to be able to see her little sister, Soo Min since Taeyang promised her she would be at the film site watching behind the scenes. Dara enters and immediately sees Soo Min so she runs and hugs her. 

"I miss you soooo much!!!" Dara smiles. Soo Min nods in aggreement and smiles. Taeyang walks over and greets Dara.

"Noona, the PD is calling you over. You also have to get your make up done," Taeyang says. Dara nods and goes over to the stylist. As her hair is getting done, she reads the script and all of a sudden, she hears a slightly familiar laugh. She doesn't turn around, as the stylist is preventing her from doing so.

"Oh, Taeyang-oppa! We're here!" Kiko shouts across the room. Dara scowls and rolls her eyes.

"Yo," Taeyang and Ji Yong exchange greetings. Ji Yong turns to the girl beside Taeyang and notices that it is Dara's younger sibling, Soo Min and immediately looks around the room.

"Over there," Soo Min says with a hint of anger and disgust. Ji Yong looks over to Dara who just got out of the dressing room and is now in her outfit. Ji Yong can;t take his eyes off of her. She looks in his direction and they momentarily meet eyes. She stares into his eyes intensely and only breaks it when the director calls her and Taeyang on set. They film the first part of the music video, where Taeyang is shirtless for some parts and it's just him and Dara. Ji Yong is getting his hair and makeup done and is watching Dara and Taeyang closely. 

"Aren't you bothered by the fact that your boyfriend is so close to your sister like that?" Ji Yong asks Soo Min.

"No....but are you?" Soo Min looks at Ji Yong intimidatingly and Ji Yong, unable to answer, looks away. Soo Min scoffs afterwards at his cowardness. 

"That was great! Alright, Ji Yong-ssi please come up here. It's your turn! Thank you Dara-ssi! Get ready for the next one," the director calls. Dara walks to Soo Min and passes Ji yong coldly. She makes eye contact with Kiko on her way to the dressing room for her next outfit and they stare at each other with fire in their eyes. After the set change and everyone has finished the first music video, they take a break before continuing on to the second video. Dara, Taeyang, Soo Min, Ji Yong, and Kiko all sit in the same table. (As the author, I am obliged to tell you that this table has so much tension that the staff around them are looking at their table and watching it like their newst favorite drama). Kiko tends to everything that JI Yong need as he talks to Taeyang. Dara and Soo Min talk to each other and laugh. Suddenly, everything goes quiet. The people at the table look at each other awkwardly, until the director comes and gives them each ginseng tea, to help ease their nerves.

---AFTER FILMING--- 

"Young Bae-oppa! You should have dinner with us tonight!" Kiko invites. Taeyang looks at Soo Min who glares at him.

"I'll go, but only if Dara-noona and Soo Min go too," Taeyang boldly says. Ji yong was about to reject, but Kiko answers quicker.

"Alright. The more the merrier, right?" Kiko smiles devilishly. They all head over to Kiko's family's sushi restaurant and sit in the private room. As the seats work them out by themselves, Kiko and Ji Yong still sit next to each other. but next to Ji Yong as welll, is no one other than Dara. Soo Min sits opposite of Kiko and she glares at her for setting this whole thing up. Soo Min, unwilling to back down from Kiko's challenge, secretly texts the rest of BIGBANG and 2NE1 to come over. 

The food finally arrives and just as Kiko was about to feed Ji Yong some sashimi, a knock on the door stops her movements. The door opens and they see everyone coming in.

"Oh? Chaerin? Bom-unni?" Dara wonders confused. Bom squeezes past Kiko and sits herself in between Ji Yong and Dara. Chaerin also sits herself in between Kiko and Ji Yong.

"Wah! So much food! I will eat it well!" Bom takes the sashimi in front of Kiko and eats it. 

"Um...excuse me, but who said you guys could come?" Kiko asks, trying her b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter