New Friends, Past Friends, and MISSION# 3: OUTING TIME part 1!!!

MISSION IMPOSSIBLE: Matching the RABBIT with the DRAGON
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Unni, what's going on here?" Soo Min asked Dara.

"Oh, Minnie-ayh, Unni! Where have you guys been?" Dara laughed.

"Somewhere, now, what's going on?" Soo Min tried asking agaian, but Dara and Ji Yong were already lost in laughter.

'Well this is interesting... I wonder...' Soo Min thought. 

"Annyeong Chaerin-ssi." Seungri greeted the scowling Chaerin, who in return just scoffed at him.

Soo Min texted Seungri, 'Gwenchana! There's a new piece we can use:) buing buing!!! ^.^!' Seungri smiled at this and nodded at Soo Min.

When Dara finally returned to Earth, she noticed Bom and Seunghyun laughing and holding hands. 

"Minnie-yah, what's going on here?" Dara whispered.

"Bommie-unni and Seunghyun-ssi are now dating:)! Just right now, Seungri and I put them together because turns out, they already had eyes for each other! Now leaves me with your case andSeungri's case."

"Seungri's case? Why him?" Dara sked confused.

"Seungri helped me wtih Bommie-unni and Seunghyun-ssi, so I agreed to help him get Chaerin-unni. This is also an advantage for you. With Seungri with Chaerin-unni, everything will be a lot easier to puzzle together. Now tell me, unni: what's going on with you and Ji Yong-ssi?" Soo Min investigated.

"I don't know! We just started talking yesterday about the trip and we started talking to each other since then! Does this change everything you had planned again?" Dara said.

"YES! It does! But, this is a good thing. I won't have to repeat those tests again." Soo Min replied.

---Meanwhile with Seungri and Ji Yong (Chaerin went home because she got tired watching Ji and Dara---

"Hyung, what's going on with you and Dara-ssi?" Seungri asked.

"I dunno, she's really fun to talk to. I like her smile too. Why?" Ji Yong smiled.

"Hyung, do you like her?!" Seungri exclaimed.

"I like her as a friend (for now). Plus, Chaerin is always getting mad when Sandara and I are together, so I don't want to make her upset. Speaking of which, where is she?" Ji Yong took out his phone and called Chaerin.

"Yeobosaeyo? Oppa?" Chaerin answered.

"Oh, Chaerin-ah, where are you?" Ji Yong asked worried.

"Oppa, I suddenly felt sick so I went ome by myself. I didn't say good bye because I didn't want to bother you with Sandara-ssi. Mianhe~." Chaerin acted sweet and sickly.

"Well, are you home now?" 

"Ne, oppa...ugh...I feel so sick oppa..."

"Okay, I'll come there right now, arraso?" Ji Yong hung up and headed over to Dara and Soo Min, "Sandara-ssi, I have to go now. Chaerin is sick and I have to see if she's alright. Bye." Ji Yong left Dara feeling sad and hurt.

"Unni, don't be sad, I'll find a way! Remember who I am? I'm Kirin's Godchild Match Maker!!!" Soo Min exclaimed and raised her hand like a power ranger. Dara smiled at her little sister's cuteness.

---3 DAYS LATER---

"Okay class!!! So!!! On Monday, it will be our long awaited CLASS OUTING!!! Make sure to be here at 6:30 in the morning. The buss will leave at 7. If you are not here by then, you will be left at out and your partner will have the room all to themselves. hehehehe.....We will be there from Monday to Friday so make sure that you bring enough clothes so that you don't have to spend money on the clothes, unless you want to. Make sure that you also remember who your partners are. If not, then you can ask me at lunch, after school, or tomorrow before the buss leaves. Got it?!" Mrs. Jung spoke. The class responded through a synchronized 'NE!'. Dara and Ji Yong exchanged stares as well as Soo Min and Seungri. Seungri moved to the table next to Soo Min so that Bom and Seunghyun could sit next to each other: those two love birds!!!

---After School: Minnie, Dara, Bom, Seunghyun, and Seungri---

"So Soo Min-ah, what do I do at the outing?" Seungri asked.

"Okay, I'll lay out everyone's plan, Okay? So, since Bommie-unni and Seunghyun-ssi are already taken care of, Dara-unni and Seungri are the only ones I have tot ake care of. Seungri, since you have a room with Chaerin-unni already, all you have to do is try to get her to loosen her guards when she's around you. Don't go in for the kill yet when you notice her getting softer, okay? That would be the worst thing you two could do during this outing. Seungri, a way you can get her to be nicer to you is be addressing her comfortably, but with respect still. I know it sounds challenging, but you can do it. You're good with words, you just get weak around-ah! That's right! You hav

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter