Kirin High School: Let the Battle Begin

MISSION IMPOSSIBLE: Matching the RABBIT with the DRAGON
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AUTHOR'S POV

--Ji Yong--

Ji Yong is in his car on his way to Kirin High School to be enrolled when his phone rang.

"Yeobosaeyeo?" Ji Yong answered.

"Oh, Hyung! Hyung, it's me, Seungri! Are you here yet? Where are you? We are so excited you're back Hyung! Oh, Hyung! How was America? Did you date anyone? Was she cute? Did you two break up? Do you still have her number, for you now, maybe she would want to have some-" Seungri got cut off by someone else.

"Ji Yong-ah, where are you? This is Young Bae" Young Bae asked.

"Oh Taeyang, I'm almost there. Why? Did you miss me babe?" Ji Yong teased.

"Who are you calling babe? I hope it's me Oppa," a female voice came through the phone.

"Who's this? Chaerin? Is this Chaerin?"

"Oppa, annyeong! It's Chaerin:) You will have so much fun here! I missed you Oppa!" Aside from Chaerin's voice, Ji Yong could hear the uys fighting over the phone and trying to get it from her, but she's too good for them and they can't get a hold of it.

"Chaerin-ah, tell the guys to shut up. And you, put the phone on loud speaker so that they can all hear my y voice," Ji Yong  praised himself and Chaerin did exactly what she was told to do. Everyone immidietly started talking at the same time.

"SLOW DOWN! I'm here. Oh, I see you guys. All huddled around that phone just waiting for me to come and amaze you again. Heh-**PACK**OW!" Ji Yong got hit in the head by someone. He turned around to see the school's head: Yang Hyun Suk.

"Aigoo...You're late. Here. Your schedule. And don't be late to any of them. The bell's about to ring soon so get to your class." Yang sajangnim said as he clicked his tongue. Ji Yong made his way to his friends.

--Sandara--

"Minnie-yah, did the new student come yet?" Dara asked as she shoved past the barricade of screaming girls, waiting for the long awaited new student form America.

"Mmhmm. Unni, I don't see why you're being so fangirly about this. Actually, I don't see the point of dressing up so nicely today when you have SANN-FANBOYS, always following you around, ready to take your hand in marriage." Soo Min pointed at the teary eyed group of boys behind them.

"Omo, why are you guys crying?" Dara asked when she turned around.

"You're beauty radiates towards us and our eyes. And we LOVE you, but you're not looking at US!!!" SANN-F

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter