Chapter 1:How the Rabbit met the Dragon

MISSION IMPOSSIBLE: Matching the RABBIT with the DRAGON
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: the story's POV will be mostly Dara and Park Soo Min, but other characters will get to say stuff too:)

AUTHOR POV-Dara's childhood

"Omma! Unni, Minnie, and I want to go to the park!" Little Dara said, poking her mom and whining.

"Aigoo, Dara-yah, omma's working right now. I promise I will take you guys later, okay? And to make up for lost time, omma will also buy you ice cream, neh?" Dara's Omma said as she pinched her daughters' cheeks, causing the three girls to giggle and run away. *Knock! Knock! Knock!* Dara,Bom, and Soo Min screech because of the knocking. Dara's mom goes over and opens it.

"Hello madame. I am looking for two little girls named Bom and Dara," a man with a really deep voice booms. When Bom heard this, she went to their parent's bedroom and got something.

"Unni, what did you get? Do you know that ahjussi?" Soo Min asked.

Bom shook her head, "No, but just in case, I got this from omma and appa's room." Bom held up a bottle.

"What is-" **AHHHHHH!!!!!** The girls heard their mother scream. Just as Dara was about to go out and help their mother, Bom stopped her and told her to stay right there next to her. They then suddenly heard footsteps and as it came closer and closer, Bom got ready while Dara and Soo Min stayed scared.

"RHAAAA-AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! MY EYES!!!!!!!!" The man leaped out from behind the counter and rawred. At the same time, Bom sprayed the man in the eyes with pepper spray. Soo Min's thoughts: 'So that's what that was...'

"Appa! Omo!!! Appa Mianhe-yeo!!!" Bom said as she ran next to her appa's side, feeling sorry for what she had just done.

After rinsing the spary out of his eyes, Bom, Soo Min, and Dara's Omma and Appa went to sit next to them.

"Appa, Bommie's sorry...Mi-Mian-MIANHE!!!! WAHH!!" Bom cried. 

"Ani, it's okay. I'm okay see? Stop crying. Okay? Stop crying or I won't give you guys your presents and we won't go to the park," Their Appa said.

Dara nudged Bom to stop crying, "Unni, stop. I want to go to the park!" Bom stopped crying and their appa gave them their presents. They each got a doll. One wearing blue, one wearing purple, and one wearing pink. 

"THANK YOU APPA:)!" The girls said as they kissed their appa. Then Dara asked, "Can we go to the park now?"

--AT THE PARK--

As the three girls were chasing each other, their omma and appa are sitting on the bench.

"Dara-yah, Bommie-yah, Miinie-yah, do you want to give me your toys so that we don't forget them?" Their omma said. Bom and Soo Min rushed over there to giver theirs.

"No. I wanna play with it still." Dara said.

After a while, appa says that they have to go now because it's going to start raining soon. The girls immedietly went to their parents. But something is missing. Dara, without realizing it, left her doll at the swing. They walked home. When they got home, Bom and Soo Min asked for their dolls. Right then, Dara realized that she doesn't have the doll on her.

"Omma! My doll! My doll is still at the park!" Dara rushed out of their house, into the rain, and ran back to the park which was at least 10 minutes away from their house.

"Dara!! Dara!!!!!" Bom and Soo Min followed their sister out of their house and soon, the whole family's outside.

"Yeobo, Minnie-ya, stay here just in case Dara comes back. Bom and I will take the car and find her." Their appa kissed their omma on the forehead in hopes to calm her down. Bom and her father got i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter