The School of F I S H

MISSION IMPOSSIBLE: Matching the RABBIT with the DRAGON
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

---Morning---

Ji Yong got up the earliest out of everyone, and he immediately started thinking about Dara. Last night, he got the 411 on Dara’s situation from Seungri.  He got up and sneaked out of their room.

‘I wonder if she’s still asleep…’ Ji Yong thought. He turned the door knob. ‘Oh? It’s not locked?’ Ji Yong crept in on Dara, who is still fast asleep.

Ji Yong sat on Dara’s bedside, “Dara-yah, mianhe. I seem to keep hurting you. I’ve finally found you and here I am going around hurting you all the time…Mianhe…My Tokki,” Ji Yong whispers. He brushes hair away from her fair skinned face and marvels at her beauty. Ji Yong slowly and gently plants a kiss on Dara’s sweet pink lips. He looks at her once more before leaving the room.

Dara, who was fully awake since Ji Yong opened the door, touches her lips, shocked at what Ji Yong had just said and done.

“Yong… Ji Yong is Yong…?” Dara starts to feel the blood rush through her veins and a smile creeps on her face.
“Since telling the whole story to Soo Min would be too long, I’ll just go and apologize to Ji Yong myself!” Dara said. She quickly got up from bed and started to wash up. After washing up, she went downstairs to rendezvous  with the gang. She apologized to everyone for her harsh behavior.

“Ji Yong-ssi, can I talk to you in private?” Dara asked.

“Sure. What’s wrong? Are you hurt? Are you better now?” Ji Yong asked, worried.

Dara just shook her head and smiled at him. She turned her head to the side a bit and gave Ji Yong a smirk.

“Ji Yong-ah~…” Dara smiled.

“N-ne?” Ji Yong mumbled.

“Don’t be surprised okay? Yong?” Dara smiled.

“N-ne…NE?!” Ji Yong was shocked at what Dara had just called him. Then Dara hugged Ji Yong and smacked a kiss on Ji Yong’s lips. Ji Yong was taken back at first, but ended up kissing her back. Everyone behind them started “WOO-ING” and clapping. They broke up the kiss and from the embarrassment, Dara buried her face in Ji Yong’s chest while Ji Yong smiled and hugged her tightly.

---Eating…Finally---

Dara and Ji Yong sat next to each other.

“So, what happened here?” Soo Min and Seungri asked, very very V E R Y confussed.

Dara and Ji Yong explained their whole story and Soo Min and Seungri hailed Dara for her confidence.

After everyone ate, they all headed to the mall to shop. While shopping, Chaerin pulled everyone (except for Soo Min and Young Bae) aside to have a word with them.

“This little matchmaking game isn’t over yet you guys. There are still two people who need our assistance: Minnie and Young Bae-oppa.” Everyone glanced over at the two who are already fighting and yelling at each other about who is cuter: Pororo or Crong.

“Those two? Jagiya, nol gwenchana? Nol apah?” Seungri checked Chaerin’s forehead for a fever, but Chaerin brushes it away.

“I’m fine! Has no one else noticed anything?! Are you guys too blinded by your own love to remember anything about who put us all together?! Young Bae likes Soo Min! Do you guys want me to give you reassurance that my hunches are always right?” Chaerin asked. Everyone else just nodded. Then, Chaerin went over to some guys and asked them to hit on Soo Min.

The three guys went over there when Young Bae and Soo Min’s backs were to each other.

“Hey miss. I noticed you like Pororo. It’s cute huh? Well, actually, not as cute as you of course.” One of the boys flirted. ‘Hmm, she’s cute…Maybe I WILL date her…’ he thought.

But Soo Min was not swayed, “Hehehehe…Am I supposed to act cute?” Soo Min said with a blank face.

Then, the other two guys started hitting on her and even touching her. Bom was about to rush over there and break the guys’ everything, when Chaerin stopped her.

“Chaerin-ah, she’s getting harassed now!” Bom said.

“Unni, look,” Chaerin pointed back at the scene. Young Bae had started reacting to what is happening.

“Yah, what do you think you’re doing right now?” Young Bae stopped one of the guys’ hands from landing on Soo Min again.

“Young Bae-ah…” Soo Min gaped at Young Bae’s scary aura.

“Hey buddy, you wanna get your hands off of me?” The guy says.

“Hey buddy, you and your other buddies wanna scram before I make you?” Young Bae pushed the guys who landed on his other buddies. They left after scowling at Young Bae.

“Soo Min-ah, gwenchana?” Young Bae searched Soo Min for any scratches.

“I’m fine…T-thank you…” Soo Min was surprised with how strongly Young Bae reacted to those erts.

“Where’s everyone? Oh! Yah! Kaja!” Young Bae yelled at the rest of their group.

As they were walking towards Soo Min and Young Bae, everyone started agreeing to Chaerin’s plan.

---That night: Chaerin’s plan is out into action.---

“Okay guys. The fireworks are going up at 9pm. Are they in position?” Chaerin asked Dara and Minzy. They nodded in response.

“Why are we here? Where is everyone?” Soo Min asked. ‘Heh, Chaerin you crazy freak…’ Young Bae chuckled.

“I don’t think they’re coming.” Young Bae replied as he sat next to Soo Min on the grass. He gave her banana milk.

“Don’t you think it’s great that I have free time now? No one has come to me for matchmaking request yet and I’m glad everything worked itself out properly with everyone. Oh, speaking of which, who is the girl you like? I’ll match you two up!” Soo Min said.

“You really wanna know?” Young Bae asks.

“Geurae!”

“It’s-“ When Young Bae was about to tell her, the fireworks came on.

“WAH!!!” Soo Min looked to the sky and gaped like a little kid.

"Soo Min-ah..." Young Bae called.

"Hmm?" Soo Min looks away from the fireworks and looks at Young Bae. She gets lost in his stare and soon enough, Young Bae has his hand her cheek.

“It’ you,” Young Bae leans in for a kiss. At first Soo Min wanted to push him, but Young Bae held both of her hands and she was taken by his gentleness.

About 10 feet away, a group of crazy looking happy teenagers are laughing and rolling on the ground behind a bush.

“Mission COMPLETE!!!” They all stood up and surprised the two with a cake, balloons, and confetti.

“Yah!” Soo Min lightly hits Dara, Bom, Minzy, and Chaerin on the shoulders.

“THIS WAS THE BEST VACATION IN THE WORLD!!!” Seungri yelled.

---Back in Seoul---

Dara and Ji Yong have a date later tonight and Dara can’t wait. She finally found Yong and everyone is happlily together. ‘What

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter