London Bridge

MISSION IMPOSSIBLE: Matching the RABBIT with the DRAGON
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I miss you," Taeyang knocks on the car's window and Soo Min looks up at his saddened face through the window. She knows just how hard everything has been for the both of them, and she still loves him. But she knows what the right thing to do is.

Soo Min gets out of the car and wipes her tears. She stands before Taeyang dignified and with poise, "I still love you. And I know you still love me too. But I know that it's not the same anymore. I'm not blind. I'm not stupid. You deserve better, and that's Min Hyo Rin-ssi. I am the matchmaker, so it would only make sense if I had the matchmaker curse. I left, and fate brought you and Min Hyo Rin-ssi together, I cant argue with that. So be happy." Soo Min smiles a sad smile. Taeyang cries and hugs her without saying a word, knowing that everything she has said is true. He will always love Soo Min, but Hyo Rin is his destiny.

Dara and Bom catch up with Soo Min and the three of them hug while Taeyang walks back to get back to work. Wanting to get her mind off of Taeyang, Soo Min asks her sisters to go to their favorite place to catch up: the park.

"Life is CHEEKS! I should've moved to the US with you, Minnie-yah," Bom leans all the way back and throws her head back as she slid down the slide. Soo Min chuckles and swings with Dara.

"I know you guys have been through so much. What with the whole fake couple thing...and the whole splitting up thing," Soo Min's face saddens once again but this time, she isn't alone. Dara and Bom's eyes start to water. 2NE1 had been disbanded by the company because of conflicting schedules and Minzy even left the company. Chaerin mostly spends her time in the US and even ran into Soo Min once when she was at New York for a concert. (A/N: for the sake of the story, 2NE1 is disbanded but BIGBANG is still one and no one has gone to the military yet or gotten married) Dara turns to Soo Min and holds her hand. 

"Everything happens for a reason. I'm more free now. I do a lot of traveling and advertising and I'm the new PR director and I modeling even. I even have some cameos in some dramas. It's fun. Bom is working on songs still and actually...Bom and Seung Hyun-ssi are dating again!" Dara blurts out an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter