WHY? WHY ?! WHY?!?!

MISSION IMPOSSIBLE: Matching the RABBIT with the DRAGON
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 19: Why? Why? Why?

-2NE1-

As 2ne1 go into their practice room, Bom rages and stomps her feet.

“WHAT ARE THEY DOING HERE?!” Bom screams, obviously frustrated because of the boys.

“Unni, it doesn’t matter. We came here to show them they were wrong, remember? And that’s exactly what we’re going to do!” Chaerin smiles.

“Unni’s right! FIGHTING!!! NOLZA!” Minzy smiles and give her unnis her infamous aegyo.

-BIGBANG-

“Hyung, I know I can’t bring it up, but…Why did you break up with Dara-noona?” Seungri asks.

“I’m not answering,” Ji Yong says.

“Ji Yong-ah, we broke up with them because your mom threatened our moms…Perhaps…Did you break up with Dara-ssi because of her, too?” Taeyang sleuths.

“You always were the smart one… And yea. She told me that if I didn’t, she would take Dara and her family down. So I just agreed. I love Dara, but I don’t think she has a heart for me anymore,” Ji Yong sadly says.

BIGBANG shakes it off and return to practice. They are going to debut soon so they have to make the perfect entrance into the world of KPOP.

As BIGBANG practices, their manager comes in with 2ne1 and stops their practice.

“Guys, we decided to make you guys debut at the same time so you both have to practice this new song together,” he says.

“MWO?!” 2NE1 and BIGBANG look at the startled man and scream in unison.

“I don’t think that that is a good idea,” Chaerin glares at BIGBANG as she states.

“Well since the board already agreed on it, why don’t we take a vote?” the manager suggested. BIGBANG looked at each other to make sure that they were all thinking the same thing and so did 2NE1.

“Okay, all FOR this project, raise your hands,” the manager raised his hands along with all of….BIGBANG.

“Well, that does it. Majority rules. The choreographer will be in soon. Play nice,” the manager leaves them to get the manager.

“Wait!” Bom was about to chase after their manager, but stops, “HOW IS THIS FAIR?!!!!”

BIGBANG and 2NE1 sit in parallel rows and glare at each other.

Bom speaks up first, “Why did you agree?”

“Well, since it was what our president wanted anyways, we just didn’t want to get in trouble with him, so we all said okay,” TOP responded, making Bom even angrier.

Dara sighs off to the side and stands up.

“Unni, where are you doing?” Minzy asks as she stands up too.

“Restroom,” Dara says without looking back. GD combs his h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter