Dara's Dark Side + Kiko Mizuhara

MISSION IMPOSSIBLE: Matching the RABBIT with the DRAGON
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“There’s a story about that day I wore my favorite shirt. Wanna hear it?” Dara asked. Ji Yong nodded, still shocked to find out Dara is Tokki.

“Well, I lost my doll at the park that day, so I went back to get it. But I got lost, then I got hit, so I was taken to the hospital by a nice family. They had a son who became my best friend. I had troubles making friends but it was easy being his. He game me candy, the same ones you give me, to help me feel better. I got my nickname ‘Santokki’ because of him because he called me Tokki because of that shirt. So I called him Yong because he had a dragon t-shirt that day. I don’t know where he went though, we met once, and we never met again. I miss him…” Dara smiled to herself, then went into Soo Min’s room and Bom’s room to check up on them.

‘I missed you too Tokki…’Ji Yong smiles to himself as he glances at the picture once more. When all three girls were out, Ji Yong took their bags and put them in the trunk.

As Dara was about to go in the backseat, Soo Min and Bom pull her and shove her to the front seat, “You sit here unni!” Soo Min smiles.

When Ji Yong went in, he notices Dara having troubles with her seatbelt. He leans in from the other side to help her. Because of the closeness, Dara blushes and looks at Ji Yong’s face. ‘Ottoke?! He’s so close to me.’ When Ji Yong finished, he pulled the seatbelt and as he was dragging it to the slot, he notices that his face is an inch and a half away from Dara’s. They stay like that for a while, just looking into each other’s eyes and blushing.  The two hears Soo Min and Bom giggling in the background and they break their moment. Dara looks away smiling and replaying everything in her mind, while Ji Yong starts the car, smiling.

---They drove to the airport and found everyone already there, waiting for them. Bom reunited with Seunghyun, Soo Min got welcomed by Young Bae, and Dara and Ji Yong stayed together. Chaerin and Seungri got in first, linking their arms, followed by Bom and Seunghhyun, who were also linking arms, then Daesung and Minzy, also linking arms. When it came to Young Bae and Soo Min, they didn’t want to at first, but decided to link arms just to keep the roll going. Dara and Ji Yong notices the pattern and Ji Yong stretches his arm out for Dara to take it. She notcies this too and shyly takes it. They head in and everyone starts woowing. There were only enough seats for all of them and since everyone is a couple/almost couple, Ji Yong and Dara were forced to sit next to each other. Plus, it’s not like if there were more seats they’d sit far away from each other!

---The trip to Jeju was peaceful and fun. RiRin slept the whole time, DaeMin played games, TopBom cuddled like there’s no tomorrow, YangMin fought then lughed then slept then got startled, and Daragon slept then talked then slept some more. Dara would always lean on Ji Yong’s shoulder and Ji Yong would rest his head on Dara’s.---

 

---Jeju!!!---

Chaerin’s family owned the hotel they would be staying at and she made the room reservations.

Rm. 114-RiRin

Rm. 115- TopBom

Rm. 116- DaeMin

Rm. 227- YangMin

Rm. 228-Daragon.

“Chaerin-unni, why did you put me in a room with Young Bae?” Soo Min whispers.

“Vous n'êtes pas le marieur seulement ici.” Chaerin said in French: (a/n: “You’re not the only matchmaker here.”) Soo Min asked Chaerin what that meant, but she wouldn’t give anything away. The others didn’t know how to speak French so they were of no help.

 Dara and Ji Yong had no problems sharing rooms again. They went up to their room, and noticed someone familiar coming from Rm. 229: WooYoung.

“Oh, WooYoung-ah, what are you doing here?” Dara asks.

“I’m on vacation with my friends, and you guys are too, I presume,” WooYoung raised an eyebrow at Ji Yong.

“Of course,” Ji Yong raised an eyebrow back.

“Wait, are you two sharing rooms again?!” WooYoung said, shocked and eyeing Dara, who just nonchalantly nodded at him. Ji Yong pulls Dara into their room and shuts the door after winking at WooYoung.

---Dara and Ji Yong room---

“It’s nice that WooYoung-oppa is here. Right Ji Yong-ah?! Now we can have fun together and-“

“What’s so nice about having him here?! And why are you calling him oppa?!” Ji Yong stomped into the bathroom.  He is obviously throwing a jealousy tantrum because he’s feeling a little something something, but our Angel of Ignorance is thinking something else.

‘Is he mad at me? Did I do something wrong? Oh…Ottokaji?’ Dara freaked out in her head. She took out her phone and started texting Soo Min, but thought that maybe Soo Min is tired from flying and wants some time for herself. ‘Maybe I’ll just stay away from him for a little while so that his head can cool down and so that I don’t make him even more mad…Yeah! I guess I’ll do that for now.’

---Downstairs; eating Lunch---

Dara went down ahead of Ji Yong and quickly sat in between Bom and Soo Min. Soo Min noticed Dara fidgeting a little bit and wondered why she hadn’t come down with J

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter