Truth or Dare

Dating my baby sister....Oh HELL NO !!!

( Mei Ling's POV ) :

 

'' Hi everyone ! '' I bowed down. '' Is nice meeting my brother's friends.'' I smiled.

 

'' And is nice to finally meet Kris' sister.'' A tall guy with a very deep and husky voice said. He came closer to me and bowed down. '' Ayo waddup ? I'm EXO's happy virus the one and only Park Chan Yeol ! '' He smiled.

 

Then the rest of the boys pushed Chan Yeol away and started to introduced themselfs.

 

'' I'm Byun Baek Hyun ! But if you want you could call me Bacon.'' He had such a cute and innocent eye smile.

 

'' Hi I'm D.O, the cook around here.'' He had big eyes like an owl.

 

'' Annyeonghaseyo ! I'm Xiu Min ! '' He had chubby cheeks, he kinda reminds me of a baozi.

 

'' Hey gurl ! I'm Chen.'' He gave out a peace sign.

 

'' Nice to meet you, I'm Yi Xing but you could call me Lay like everyone else. I don't mind.'' I guess he is the most matured one. Or the silent type.

 

'' Ni hao ! I'm Tao, the wushu master.'' He looks scary and tough. Those intimidating eyes are just scary.

 

'' Tao stop scaring her ! '' Se Hun slapped his arm. Tao moved away and started giggling '' Sorry I just wanted to see her reaction.''

 

The last one kissed the back of my hand gently. '' Nice to meet you, I'm your guardian angel Su Ho.'' He gave me an angelic smile that I couldn't resist. I felt my cheeks getting red and just smiled like a total goof.

 

It was nice meeting Kris' friends for the first time. I was happy to finally start my life here in Seoul. I looked back at Kris.

 

'' Aww ~ ! Thanks big bro ! '' I hugged him tightly.

 

'' Anything for you Mei.'' He hugged me back.

 

The rest of the boys we're looking at us with huge grins on their faces.

 

'' Cute sibling hug.'' Baek Hyun said to Chan Yeol.

 

'' Never saw Kris hyung this emotional before.'' Xiu Min said.

 

Then Kris let go of the hug and coughed. '' Mei, EXO helped me with the party preparations and they did wanted to meet you. They didn't stop bugging me about it ... for a while.''

 

I chuckled and D.O clapped his hands to get everyone's attention. '' Okay now, let's eat cause I have a feeling that our guest of honor is feeling hungry. Right ? ''

 

I looked once again at the table filled with food. I felt my stomach growling and my mouth was getting watery.

 

'' Yeah, I'm hungry I haven't eaten all day.'' Xiu Min complained and the rest of the guys agreed.

 

D.O rolled his eyes. '' I wasn't asking you guys.''

 

So we all ate in the dining room since the table was bigger and had more space for the 13 of us. It was really noisy, the boys did everything to get my attention. They would ask me alot of questions and when I talked about myself they would listen. They were really friendly and funny. Each EXO member had a different and unique personality.

 

I was sitting in the middle of the table, between Kris and Se Hun. Lu Han was sitting in front of Se Hun whom was on my right side. I don't know why but we would exchange glances every 5 minutes and then I would always look away. I don't think the others noticed, is like it was a secret game between me and Lu Han.

 

* Aish ! I can't stop thinking about earlier. I feel so embarrassed. That was the first time a GUY actually hugged me. A guy whom ISN'T Kris ! OMG ! I feel so --  *

 

'' Mei Ling ! Mei Ling ! ''

 

'' Huh ? '' He cut me out of my thoughts. '' W- What is it ? ''

 

'' Gwenchana ? You haven't finished eating your food.'' Se Hun pointed to my plate. I looked at it and immediately grabbed my knife and fork and started eating the rest of the spaghetti. He chuckled and looked at me amusingly.

 

( Se Hun's POV ) :

 

* Kyeopta ! She is such a cutie ! OMO ! Eotteoke ? I am totally fanboying here ! *

 

So after diner, we all sat on the living room's floor forming a big circle and played Truth or Dare. I HATE THIS GAME !  Everytime when is ME, they always ask embarrassing questions and then make fun at me. I opposed at first but Mei Ling wanted to join the game so I ... I ... I gave in and played.

 

So to start the game to see who goes first we played rock paper scissors.

 

'' KAI BAI BO ! KAI BAI BO ! '' We all shouted in unsion.

 

So the first one to start was Mei Ling. She spinned the bottle and it pointed to Kai.

 

'' Truth or Dare ? '' She asked.

 

'' I'll go with truth.'' He simply said.

 

She was thinking of something to ask but couldn't decide. She kept on scratching her head with a confused look on her face. * Kyeopta :3 !! *

 

'' If your question is '' Do you think I'm cute ? '' I'll definitely say '' yes '' cause I just can't keep my eyes off of you.'' Kai winked at her and gave her one of his killer smiles.

 

Everyone rolled their eyes ( except Mei Ling ) and Su Ho hyung hit Kai's head.

 

'' YAH ! Kai, you want to die ? '' Kris hyung said in a half playful and half threatening tone.

 

'' Joking. Joking. I was joking.'' He giggled.

 

'' Okay ! I found my question ! '' She looked really happy and I think she wasn't with us during the whole time.

 

'' Okay Kai ! '' She took a deep breath and asked '' So if EXO were Girls which one of them would you go out with ? '' She finished her question with an adorable smile.

 

'' HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!!!! '' We all started laughing.

 

'' Oh ~ ! That's a good one Mei Ling ! '' Chan Yeol hyung high fived her.

 

'' I'm interessed in knowing who he'll chose '' Lay hyung looked amused.

 

'' So Kai ~ Is it me ? '' Bacon hyung sang the last part and we started laughing again.

 

'' YAH ! No way ! I'm not answering that.'' Kai crossed his arms over his chest and pouted.

 

Lu Han hyung was sitting beside Kai and he nudged his elbow. '' C'mon ! C'mon ! Just answer it.''

 

Kai facepalmed himself and sighed in defeat. '' Fine ! Fine ! Let me think.'' He looked at each member for 2 minutes. He looked at us from head to toe while giving different face expressions.

 

He was looking at Kris hyung and I guess he was tired of waiting and felt uncomfortable '' Hey, are you imagining us as girls ? You little ! ''

 

'' Okay, Okay ! First of all, I would never date any of EXO because they are just weird and their guys ! Plus None of them are my type ! But ... since you want me to chose then don't regret it.'' He paused and looked at the corner of the room while mumbling the name.

 

'' What ? Louder we can't hear you.'' I by sticking out my tongue. '' Merong ~ ! '' 

 

He glared at me, sighed and finally said the name we been waiting for. '' D.O ! ''

 

'' Ah ! Mwuh ? '' D.O hyung's face was hilarious. His eyes were wide open like this O_O !

 

We all laughed and couldn't stop. Then Chan Yeol hyung asked seriously. '' Why D.O ? '' 

 

Kai didn't want to answer since he was already embarrassed enough but since the truth was out ...

 

'' Cause he can cook. I want a girl whom can cook so I won't starve to death.'' 

 

'' Hmm ... that's true.'' Lu Han hyung nodded his head while thinking about it. The others nodded their heads and agreed with Kai's decision. D.O hyung just shook his head.

 

'' Aigoo ! '' He sighed. 

 

So it was Kai's turn to spin the bottle. He spinned it and it pointed to Lu Han hyung.

 

'' Truth ! '' He quickly said.

 

'' Okay then ... hyung you know that Min Young chick is totally GAGA about you, right ? '' 

 

Lu Han hyung gave the '' I don't care '' look. Many girls from hyung's college and high school girls fall in love with him. But he doesn't care and doesn't pay any attention to them. And this Min Young chick had a crush on hyung ever since high school. Hyung told us that she doesn't stop bugging him at school. '' Yeah ? '' He lifted an eyebrow.

 

'' So we know you're not interested in her.''

 

'' Correct. Kai, where are you going with this ? ''

 

Kai ignored him and asked his question. '' So do you LIKE someone ? Is there someone you're interested in, by any chance ? ''

 

Now that I REALLY WANTED TO KNOW.  * Good one, Kai ! * I laughed inside my head.

 

( Lu Han's POV ) :

 

* DAMN. YOU. KAI !  Aish ! Well ..............* I lifted up my head. Gosh ! They were all staring at me. Waiting for my answer. I looked at Mei Ling's direction and like she sensed my stare she lifted her head and our eyes met.

 

* Those beautiful chocolate brown eyes of hers. Everytime I look at them I see a glittering flash of light. Just looking at them I'm melting from inside.*

 

I was lost in her dreamy eyes and smiled confidently at her. '' Well there is someone that captured my eyes.''

 

 


 

Chapter 10 coming soon ...

OMG ! I think Lu Han is falling in LOVE with you !! Hihihi ;p BUT Se Hun also LIKES you !!  Hmm ? Eotteoke ?