Almost Confessed

Dating my baby sister....Oh HELL NO !!!

( Mei Ling's POV ) :

 

'' See you're perfect baby ! Practice makes perfect ! '' He kissed my lips back while wrapping one hand around my neck from behind. His other hand was rubbing my while I rested my hands on his hard chest.

 

I couldn't help but blush and smile shyly. '' ... ''

 

Lu Han's deer like eyes looked so innocent and pure right this moment ... but his actions weren't so innocent and pure. Slowly, I felt his fingers running up from underneath my shirt from behind. The touch of his fingers making contact with my bare skin made me squeal out loud.

 

'' YAH ! YAH ! OPPA ~ ! ''

 

I quickly pushed him away and got off on top of him.

 

My heart was beating like crazy. Really crazy ! I touched my chest feeling the rapid beats of my heart while panting hard.

 

Lu Han got up from the floor while laughing. I quickly glared at him giving the message that this isn't funny.

 

'' Oppa, you're such a big big big naughty ert ! Is not funny ! Y-Y-Y-you ... almost  me not once not twice but thrice !!! '' I crossed my arms over my chest feeling mad, shy and embarrass.

 

'' What ?! What you mean thrice ?! I-- ''

 

I quickly cut him off before he got the chance to say more.

 

'' First time at the bikini store in the cabinet ! Second time when you were drunk and third time this morning after I took my shower ! '' My face was probably crimson red right now. Flashbacks of those scenes came rushing in my head.

 

* Omo ! I can't believe he saw my body twice ! Aigoo ~ It just feels weird ! It doesn't help that I'm stuck with him.*

 

Lu Han was rubbing the back of his neck while blushing as he bit his bottom lip.

 

'' Baby ~ '' He came closer towards me and grabbed my hands. Our eyes instantly locked into eachothers. '' I'm sorry about everything. I'm sorry about that day in the cabinet. W-When I saw you wearing that bikini ... it showed so much skin ... your curves, legs and s were so perfect ... ''

 

His face was red and a dirty smirk appeared on his face as he mentioned that and I furrowed my brows at him.

 

'' Anyways, I-I didn't mean to attack you ... it ... it '' He sighed trying to find his words. '' I lost it. I lost my control. And I'm sorry about that night ... when I was drunk ...''

 

'' I-I-I got really mad at those bastards. I really wanted to beat the crap out of those sick weirdos. I saw the look on their eyes, it wasn't hard to tell that they were planning on doing some awful and dirty things to you. I just wanted to rip their throats out ! ''

 

Lu Han's voice became dark, scary and deeper than usual as he mentioned those things. He had a different look in his eyes ... something dark and it did scared me a little. Instantly, shivers ran down my spine.

 

'' I got really jealous and couldn't control my emotions so ... that's why I left to the bar. B-Because if I stayed in that room ... I knew that I wouldn't control myself anymore. I-I didn't wanted to attack you like at the shop but that night when you picked me up and we were in the room again ... ''

 

'' I didn't want any other man looking at you like that, touching you like that .... '' He whispered darkly. '' Because I want to be the only man to do those things to you. ''

 

I gulped nervously and blinked my eyes feeling confused. '' W-W-W-wh-what do you ... mean ? ''

 

'' M-Mei, ...... '' He shook his head. '' it ! I-I-I ... ''

 

I lifted an eyebrow feeling curious of what he wanted to say. I don't know why but my heart started pounding again in a rapid pace. I bit my bottom lip nervously as I felt tiny breads of sweat on my forehead.

 

'' Mei Ling, I-- ''

 

He quickly got cut off because his phone started ringing out loud. He sighed feeling frustrated and cursed while looking down on the floor. Our hands instantly let go and he answered his phone.

 

'' Yoboseyo ? ''

 

---

 

( Lu Han's POV ) :

 

* Great ! ing great ! Just when I was gonna ... actually confess to her ... I got a call. Seriously ? This freaking person knows how to ruin a perfect moment ! *

 

'' Yoboseyo ? '' I tried not to sound rude.

 

'' ...... ''

 

I furrowed my eyebrows when no one replied so I asked '' Yoboseyo ? Hello ? ''

 

'' ...... H-H-hey hyung ! ''

 

I sighed while facepalming myself knowing exactly who the person on the other line was.

 

'' Se Hun, w-what's up ? Why you calling ? ''

 

'' .... Uh .... Hyung, everyone is gathering at ... at ... the lobby. Rigth now ! We're going to eat ! S-S-So ppali ! '' He quickly hanged up the phone before I got the chance to say anything in return.

 

* That's weird ? He sounded weird. Totally not himself. He kept on stuttering and kinda sounded like he was hesitating on talking. What's wrong with him ? *

 

'' Hmm ... Lu Han ? '' Mei Ling's shy and cute little voice broke my train of thoughts. I quickly put my phone back in my pocket and smiled at her.

 

'' C'mon let's go meet the others downstairs. Everyone is hungry.''