The plan

Dating my baby sister....Oh HELL NO !!!

( Lu Han's POV ) :

>>> Later that night <<<

It was 12:30 pm. I was online chatting with the other members cause Kris wanted to talk to all 12 of us.

 

Kai : OMO! U guys won't believe how CUTE >.< is Kris' sister !!

 

Chanyeol : Chincha ? Kris u meanie, how come this lil' brat got 2 meet her and NOT me ?! Not fair !

 

Baekhyun : I want 2 see her 2 :D !!

 

Tao : I'm really REALLY curious to know how she looks like !

 

Kai : Oh believe me, she doesn't look like Kris hyung at all. HAHAHA !! XD

 

Se Hun : They totally don't look like siblings :p

 

Suho : I still can't believe that during these past years that we knew each other. Kris, u still haven't showed us her picture yet. -.-

 

Tao : Suho hyung is right !

 

Chen : And u kept on talking about her here and there.

 

Xiumin : All day and all night long.

 

D.O : Yeah, after all this time I mean ...

 

Se Hun : At least, I got 2 see her already :)

 

Lay : Guys come on ! Sure, he kept on talking about her and telling us stories and all but she is he's only family. I mean I too I'm curious but I'm not pushing him.

 

I finally took part.

 

Me : I'm right with Lay. Now let's listen ..... or read what Kris got to say.

 

Kris : Thx Lay. Thx Lu Han. YAHHH ~ !! To the rest of you fools, listen up. First of all, yes ... I may have talked ALOT about my sis and about my problems ... to you guys and I'm sorry if I got caught away.

 

Me : Kris, you don't have to apologize. We understand what you have been through and were your friends. Were always here for you, bro :)

 

Chanyeol : Sorry dude. Anyways, Lu Han' right. Were your friends and if you have a problem then it becomes EXO's problem.

 

Baekhyun : Wow Yeolie ! I'm surprised that you wrote that.

 

Suho : We are one ! We are EXO !

 

ALL : EXO FOREVER !!!

 

D.O : Okay back to the topic now. I'm really getting sleepy here.

 

Se Hun : Ditto

 

Kris : Right ! So listen up guys I all need you to come over at my place tomorrow. I'm planning a secret welcoming home party for Mei Ling and I need all your help.

 

ALL : COOOOOLLL !!! A party :p !

 

D.O : OMO ! A party ! I'm in charge of the cooking ! Hihihi

 

Chanyeol : Bacon and I are in charge of the decorations ! :p

 

Se Hun : Bacon ! HIHIHIHIHIHI xD

 

Kai : God, I can't believe we're the same age. -?-  See no wonder u don't have a girlfriend. LONER !!

 

Se Hun : YAH ! At least, I prefere to be a decent and respectful boyfriend to only ONE girl then going around making out with different s each NIGHT !!!

 

Chanyeol, Baekhyun, D.O, Chen, Xiumin and Me : BURN !!!

 

Lay : Anyways, don't worry about tomorrow Kris. I'll help D.O with the grocery shopping and the cooking.

 

D.O : Thx Lay at least I can trust you in the kitchen.

 

Kai : OH SE HUN ! YOU LITTLE ---

 

Lay and D.O : Okay bye

 

Lay and D.O went offline.

 

Xiumin and Chen : We'll bring the music.

 

They went offline.

 

Baekhyun and Chanyeol : DECORATIONS !

 

They went offline as well.

 

Se Hun : I'll get the cake. Kai ?

 

Kai : Fine, but I'm choosing it.

 

Kai went offline.

 

Se Hun : No way ! Anyways g'night hyungs.

 

He went offline.

 

Kris : Okay so Suho and Tao, you guys will help me with the preparations.

 

Suho and Tao : Sure :) 

 

They went offline and it was only me and Kris still online.

 

Me : Huh ? What about me then ?

 

Kris : I need you to take her out of the house. You got to distract her until everything is ready. 

 

* What ? Me and her ? Together ? I don't know about that ....*  I sighed. * Then again is better me then Kai or Se Hun.  Fine.*

 

Me : Okay since I'm the only one left without a task :p

 

Kris : Thx man, see ya 2morrow !

 

We both got offline. I laid my laptop on the desk and stood in front of my bedroom's balcony door. I was staring at the house in front of me. It was Mei Ling's balcony door, the room was dark. I stood there and just kept on thinking.

 

* Tomorrow, she wouldn't suspect a thing. I wonder how'll she'll react when seeing those hungry wolves.*

 

I couldn't help but smile.

 


 

Chapter 7 coming soon ...