Welcome home party [ Part 2]

Dating my baby sister....Oh HELL NO !!!

( Mei Ling's POV ) :

 

Lu Han blindfolded me as soon as we left Baskin Robbins. He said that it was a surprise and it would be really beautiful at this time of the day. So I just listen to him and he leaded me the way. Of course, I was thinking of what the people on the streets would think or say about a blindfolded girl walking on the streets with a boy holding hands. I mean is not everyday you see that. But it didn't matter cause I trust Lu Han.

 

We been walking for like forever and my feet started to hurt.

 

'' Lu Han, my feet hurts. How long ? '' I whined.

 

'' Okay were here.'' He removed the blindfold and I opened my eyes slowly.  At first, I blinked my eyes many times until I saw things clearly again. It was already dark. I looked straight in front of me and saw a bright building. I lifted my head up and looked all the way to the top. It was the Seoul Tower.

 

N-Seoul-Tower-South-Korea.jpg

 

'' WOW ! Is beautiful ! '' I awed.

 

'' Is better when he get to the top to see the view.'' He said and took my hand.

 

So we got on the Namsan cable car. It was just the two of us. As we went higher reaching the top I looked at the glass window in awed.

 

'' I can't believe I'm here. I NEVER came here before.'' I looked back at Lu Han who was standing beside me.

 

'' Then I'm happy I'm the first one to bring you here.'' He chuckled.

 

Everything was going well until the cable car stopped so abruptly and I lost my balance. Lu Han quickly hugged me and we both fell. BAM !!! Lu Han was hugging me tightly. I felt totally safe in his arms wrapped around me and my head laying on his chest. I could hear his heart beat and mine. The two hearts were beating in synch. We stayed like that for a moment. 

 

* What is this feeling ? Both hearts beating in synch ! I- it must be of t-the c-able car st-stopping abruptly. Yeah, that's it ! I mean it both surprised us.*

 

'' A- Are you okay ? '' He asked in concern. I looked at him and nodded my head. '' What about you ? T-the fall was --''

 

'' My back hurts a little but I don't think I broke my bones.'' He chuckled.

 

I smiled back and it took me a moment to regain my consciousness. I didn't realized that I was still laying on TOP of him !

I quickly got up and fixed my hair and my shirt feeling embarrassed. Lu Han got up as well and fixed his clothes. Then the cable car started to move again.

 

'' Th- Th- Thank you a-again ! '' I bowed 90 degrees still feeling embarrassed.

 

'' Hey, don't need to bow. Plus it was my reflexes. I'm just happy you're safe.'' He was rubbing the back of his neck and kinda blushed.

 

* OMG ! He is so CUTE :3 ! *  Then we finally arrived at the top of the Seoul Tower. I got chills as the cold wind blew my hair and my back. 

 

'' Are you cold ? '' He asked and I nodded. '' It is pretty chilly up here.'' 

 

I was looking at the beautiful view of Seoul. It took my breath away. It is so much beautiful during night. No wonder he said that and he is right.

 

File:View from N Seoul Tower at night.jpg

 

As I was admiring the view. I felt a really warm and hot back hug from Lu Han. His arms were wrapped around my waist and his head was resting on my shoulder. It felt so so ... right. Then he whispered gently in my ear.

 

'' Is beautiful right ? I knew that you would love it.''

 

* Oh Lu Han ! What are you doing to me ? This ... this ... only couples do these back hugs and stuffs. OMG ! Does someone think we are a COUPLE ? *

 

I heard a couple of comments from random people passing by. Just by curiousity.

 

'' OMO ! Look at that cute couple ! '' 

 

'' Aww ~ So cute ! Why don't you hug me like that ? ''

 

'' I wish I had a boyfriend to hug me tightly like that.''

 

'' Young love birds.''

 

* I knew it ! Everyone thinks that way ! *

 

( Lu Han's POV ) :

 

I don't know why I acted that way at Baskin robbins. I don't know what happened in the cable car. And I don't know why I'm hugging her right now. Sure I did heard the couple comments but hearing that I felt actually happy. I know she feels shy and probably embarrassed but she was cold so nothing better but a warm hug to warm you up, right ?

 

* This feels actually good. I wish we can stay like this a -- * My phone was vibrating and I cursed in my head. * Damn ! * I released Mei Ling and grabbed my phone. It was a text from Se Hun.

 

Bring Mei Ling back here right now ! Everything is ready ! ^^

 

* Oh right ! I almost forgot about that ! * It was already 8:05 pm. We stayed for a couple of minutes and finally left. It was a pretty long ride but we finally arrived home. The lights didn't turn on so walked in the dark hallway. We entered the kitchen and the lights went on. 

 

'' WELCOME HOME MEI LING !!! '' EXO shouted cheerfully while holding the banner written '' Welcome home Mei Ling '' on it.

 

( Mei Ling's POV ) :

 

There was 11 good looking guys ( including Kris, Kai and Se Hun ) standing in front of me holding a banner with huge grins. I looked around the kitchen and there was ballons everywhere. The table was filled with very delicious different foods and sweets. I was just speechless. Then Lu Han pushed me over to Kris.

 

'' WH-WH- WHAT is this ? '' 

 

'' Your welcome home party silly. Since you are officially living here I wan-- '' He stopped and continued on. '' WE wanted to welcome you home.'' He put his long arm around my shoulder and turned facing the guys. He pointed at them.

 

'' These are my really close friends. EXO.'' 

 

'' Hi Mei Ling ! We are One ! We are EXO ! '' They shouted together cheerfully.

 

194154_original.jpg

 


 

Chapter 9 coming soon ...