feelings

My Girl , My Boy

SUNNY POV

Jinjja. Why are they take it seriously ? i don't want them to be worried about me. I'm Sunny, the powerful Sunny.
When I run to avoid Taeyeon... Suddenly, I bump into a boy  and thanks to my small body, i'm falling on the floor like a troll .

I look up, who is this boy ? He is smiling. not even help me ! nappeun namja !

SUNNY POV END

"okay, please be quiet ! Sunny, wake up from your daydream please." Kang sonsaengnim said to Sunny. She still sit on the floor with a confused look. after a second, whole of her classmate laugh at her badly. Then she stand up quickly and go to her seat after she tidy up her skirt for a moment.

"Introduce yourself, kid !

"Ne. annyeong haseyo. joneun Yang Yeoseob imnida." he bow for a second.

"Any question, kid? Okay, it's not important. You can sit there, Yeoseob-ah..." Kang soensangnim pointed at the seat besides junhyung.

~~~~KyusunKyusunKyusunKyusunKyusunKyusunKyusunKyusunKyusunKyusun~~~

"Let's go to the food. My stomache is kinda trembling..." Sooyoung push her flat belly.

"Ne ne, Youngie. I know that already." Taeyeon make a boring look expression. She take her Blackberry and walk to the door followed by Sunny.

They have served their meal. Sooyoung make a two porsion for herself. 

"I haven't had my breakfast."

"Whatever. You never gain weight." Sunny drink her Vanilla Milkshake.

"Bunny. What's wrong with you and Kyuhyun ?" Taeyeon came up with the forgetting things that they talked about.

"Kyuhyun ? he is fine." Sunny bite her straw. She lies. Both Sooyoung and Taeyeon know that.

"Don't make me find the truth from anyone else, Sun.." taeyeon force her to be honest.

"I...I just... I don't know." She answered doubtfully

FLASH BACK

Sunny walked into her classroom with Kyuhyun. They went to school together this morning with Kyuhyun's car, of course.

"Kyuhyun-ah..."

"wae?"

"Your mom tells me to go to the party with you..."

"Party ? you mean.. Jo Kwon's party ?" 

"ne.."

"Oh, no need to worry. I will go there with someone. Hehe."

"But..."

"Eyyy , i will tell to my mother. You don't have to do all the things my mom have said to you. Chill, baby."

"arraseo."

"Okay. Go to your class. You'll be late."

FLASHBACK END

"So, are you upset, Sunny ?" asked Sooyoung.

"Ya ! He is her Fiance , babo ! he must asked her to go to the party !" Taeyeon punch Sooyoung's head with her straw.

"Ish, You make my hair looks wet. It's cola, Taeng !" Sooyoung touch her hair. She had hair spa yesterday.

"Wae? You have to wash your brain then. I wonder why Eunhyuk oppa really loves you." Taeyeon glance her lazzily.

"Taeng, are you going to the party with Teukie oppa ?" Sunny facing her seriously.

"Ne. Oh, gosh. I will cancel it. Do you wanna go with me?"

"Andwaee. Teukie oppa will be sad."

"Aish. No way ! He will be understand." Taeyon smile widely.

"I don't want to go with you, Taeng ! Just go with oppa, or He will look for another y girl."

"Yeah. No wonder. He is a little ert." Sooyoung said while chewing her spaghetti. Taeyeon make a death glare.

"Jinjja ! how about you, Youngie ?" asked Taeyeon.

"eum, Changmin oppa asked me. But, I haven't answered yet."

"Why ?" asked Sunny.

"Molla.." Sooyoung Shake his head

"You wait him, eeeeeey~ Youngie, don't lie with your feelings !" Taeyeon poke Sooyoung's cheek happily, So do Sunny.

"Ya ! Stop it !" Sooyoung blush and pretend to eat her spaghetti.

 

I am sorry for my bad English. Boring word.
Thanks for Subcribe my story :D
Please comment ^^