What is it ?

My Girl , My Boy

 

 

Kyuhyun walks to his class. He sees a girl with a pale face and make a blank expression. It makes her so pitifull.

 

“Jagiyaa~...” Kyuhyun tries to a little bit.  She just look at him and make a weird smile. He knows that there’s something wrong with her.

 

“Hey, are you sick ?”

 

“Absolutely fine. Physically.”

 

“Mwo ? what do you mean ?”

 

“Ani. I’m just kidding.”

 

“Tell me, what happened ?”

 

“nothing.”

 

“Let’s go !” He tries to pull her.

 

“It’s Go sonsaengnim. We have to pass our exam next week, remember ?”

 

“Since when that i care of it.”

 

“Please.”

 

“Okay. But we’ve to talk after this.”

 

***

 

“they are divorced.” She looks over the sky.

“what ???” kyuhyun looks surprised and make a regret face for her.

“i...i..just....” She can’t say anything while burrying face with her palm.

“Calm down, sunye-ah. Uljimma.”

“They just...leave me that way. I can’t believe it. My father such a bastard ! my mother just standing there, and watch it. Do Nothing !” She said madly.

“It better that way, they surely know what the best things for you.” Kyuhyun tapped her back to comfort her.

“I can’t believe it, they are just acting in front of me !!” Sunye keeps her voice increased, she is deeply frustated now.

“So, you know that how deep their love for you. They doesn’t wanna hurt you, Sunye.”

 

“Yeah, but now ? They finally divorced and do like a contract thing for me to come to their own house. Even they give me a big house, it doesn’t make me feels better AT ALL.”

 

“They needs time, you have to stand with it. Live your life, i guess you’re not a childish Sunye agasshi anymore, right ?”

 

“But i am NOT a doll or even their toy to arguing about. They ended leave me alone with those maids and cold bedroom. I just..just..want to live with both of them.”

 

“I don’t have anything at all. No one loves me, no one cares for me.”

 

“Sunye, don’t say that !”

 

“Kyunnie..” She called him with a lower tone.

 

“nde ?”

 

“Thanks.”

 

“What for ?”

 

“Just, don’t leave me, okay ?”

 

“Aish, what do you mean? Of course i won’t.”

 

“Keep your word !”

 

“Arra. I won’t leave you.”

 

 

***

 

“Sunny. Where is he ?” Sooyoung asked her shorty friend.

 

“Molla~ why did you ask me ?”

 

“I just wanna thanks and punch him for being such a good friend yesterday.”

 

“Oh, i guess you have a good time at the garden.”

 

“It’s not like that. Keke ~ chakaman ! how could you know about ‘garden’ ?”

 

“I..i just guess it.”

 

“Yak ! don’t try to trick on me ! You can’t, sunny~aa”

 

“Hehe.”

 

“What are you doing huh ?”

 

“Mianhae. Keke.”

 

 

Kyuhyun looks at his phone. It’s vibrating. A calling from ‘baby-Sun’ . Is it her ?

 

“Yoboseyo.”

 

“Kyu-ah, Where are you ?”

 

“Waeyo ? have you missed me already ?” he chuckled with his own words.

 

“Your wish ! Of course i’m not.”

 

“then ?”

 

“Sooyoung wants to meet you.”

 

“Don’t make an alibi. Just say that you want me.”

 

“I’m hanging up !”

 

“Chakaman ! arraseo, ish so childish ! i’m in the class.”

 

“Okay. She’ll be there.”

 

“What about you ?” She is hanging up ! Kyuhyun just mad at her to end the conversation all of a sudden.

 

“YAK ! what a rude girl !”

 

“nugu ?” Sunye asked.

 

“oh, it’s sunny.”

 

“Umm, your fake fiancee ?”

 

“You can say that..”

 

“She seems cute.”

 

“Yeah, and being rude sometimes.”

 

***

 

“I don’t know that sooyoung will be nice to me.” Kyuhyun said.

 

“Ish. It’s you that always be doing bad.” Sunny replied.

 

“Hey, i wanna go to the florist first. Is it okay ?”

 

“Huh ? It’s the first time you ask a permission to me.”

 

“Aish.”

 

 

“Umm. What shall i buy ?” Kyuhyun looks around the florist. Sunny looks at the roses happily and smell the fragrance. She likes it very much

 

“Oh. It’s rose ! do you like it ?”

 

Sunny feels a thump on her heart. He asked it sweetly, makes other people looks at them with a smiling face.

 

“Umm. Ye..yeah.”

 

“Then, i’ll buy it for her.”

 

“....”

 

“Thanks for your help, baby..”

 

“Uh, you’re welcome.”

 

“It’s for Sunye. I think she will like it too.” He smiles and pay the flowers, while Sunny just at her place looks so embarassed.

 

 

SUNNY POV

 

 

 

“Oh. It’s rose ! do you like it ?” Deg ! mwo ? Aigoo, why is my heart beating so fast ?

 

“Umm. Ye..yeah.” I answered it. I don’t know, i feels my face become red.

 

“Then, i’ll buy it for her.”

 

“....” Her ? nugu ? What are you thinking about, Sunny ? of course it’s not for you. Maybe, it’s for my mother.

 

“Thanks for your help, baby..”

 

“Uh, you’re welcome.” I replied. Why sould i feel dissapointed ? Babo sunny !

 

“It’s for Sunye. I think she will like it too.” He walks away to the cashier. What ? Sunye oennie ?

 

Oemma. Neomu appa. Why does it feels so hurt ? Why should i feel like like this ? Of course, she has a girl, Sunye oennie is a beautifull girl. What are you hoping for, Sunny ? It's impossible. 

 

 

Annyeong, sweet reader. :D

 

Sorry for late update. I don't have any idea.

 

What do you think about this chappie ? 

 

What will happen among Kyuhyun, Sunny, and Sunye ? 


Please comment ^_^