Weakness

My Girl , My Boy

 

“Sun..Sunny ??” He mumbled. He saw a girl with a super pale face. She is fainted and he looks at her blankly.

“I’m..am i too late ?” He whispers himself.

“Kyu...” Sunny's voice heard.

“Sunny-ah. Gwaenchana ?” He run over to her place and looking at her, almost faint and looks so pale.

“I see blood everywhere, i’m scared.”

“No, there isn’t. I’m here with you. Just chill, okay ?” He hugs her. She just stay silent and doesn’t do anything. She can't speak and just try to breath normally.

“Promise You, kimiwo omotte bokuwa ikiruyo tsunagatteiru kokoroto kokorokara
Promise You, tsutaetainowa tada aieru chikauyo eienno kakerawo.” Kyuhyun sings softly while rubbing her long hair. Sunny closes her eyes with fearness.

The rain is stop falling now. He keeps hugging sunny who seems weak and fragile. She rest her head on his chest.

Kyuhyun realize that it’s late night and carry her with bridal stlye gently. He bring her out from library and take her home with his car.

***

“Omo, what happen  with noona ?” Key asked worriedly. Kyuhyun still carry her and she is falling asleep.

“She just sleep. Where is oemonie, key ?”

“Our parents went to Japan yesterday, hyung.”

“Jinjja ? I’ll take her to bedroom first.” Kyuhyun said.

He is on her bedroom, he put her carefully on the bed. Suddenly, sunny wakes up and opens her eyes when kyuhyun want to go out.

“Kyuhyun-ah...”

“Sunny ? Are you awake ?” Kyuhyun said with a relieve smile. He never been this worried for a girl.

“Go..gomawo...”

“It’s nothing. I’ve promised you.” Kyuhyun said and rubs her palm.

Sunny shakes her head. “I’m sorry for being a clumsy girl.”

“Aniooo. What are you...”

Sunny kiss his cheek and then she blush with her own act. Kyuhyun just frozen and blink his eyes with a dumb expression.

“Thank you.” She smiles.

“Err...you’re welcome.” He said. They are just silent with an awkward situation.

Kyuhyun makes his face closer to sunny. They are facing each other with a seat position.

“Sunny-ah...i’m....”

“Hyung ! i’ll make a hot espresso for you !” Key said while opening the door harshly, kyuhyun shocked that he almost fell from the edge of sunny’s bed. Sunny just awkwardly pulls her blanket to cover her face.

Key looks at them confusedly, because there is a weird atmosphere around there.

“Do i interrupt something ?” Key asked with his innocent face.

“Ani ! ah, Espresso neomu joha. You really know what hyung really likes. Thanks, key.” Kyuhyun said and put his arms around key’s shoulder.

“Hehe. Hyung, i miss to hang out with you, donghae hyung hasn’t come back home for a long time. I’m such a loner here.” Key pouts.

“Let’s go to living room, shall we ? your noona wanna take a rest.” Kyuhyun asked.

Key nodded. “Noona. Sleep well.” Key said. “Ne.” Sunny answers and back facing them.

 

***

“Sunny-ah, are you okay baby ? I heard that from sooyoung.” Jessica said.

“I’m great. It’s such a waste that we can’t watch movie together.” Sunny makes a pout.

“Yah, we can do it everytime.” Sooyoung said.

“You can’t go without meee~ okay ?” taeyeon said.

“Hmm.” The rest three of them answers lazily.

“Yak !” Taeyeon shouts.

“By the way, we have to practice for our duet with onew and Yeseob, sunny-ah.” Taeyeon said.

“Oh my gosh.....That’s true. I even haven’t decide the song to dance yet with Junhyung.” Sooyoung hit her own forehead.

Jessica looks at them  confusedly. “Something that i don’t know ?” She asked.

“It’s a task for our final test. We have to make a vocal group with 2-5 people or dance group instead.” Sunny explains.

“Mwoya ? for...final ? can i join you ?” Jessica asked.

“We have submit our group member, sica-ah. Ottokhae ?” Taeyon said regretly.

“You can ask to our class president, Jung Yonghwa, if we can add you, otte ?” Sunny smiles.

“That’s right !” Sica claps.

“AAAAH, you leave me alone with Junhyung.” Sooyoung mess her hair. They laughs at her.

***

“Is it okay that we add jessica, right ?” Sunny said to Onew and Yoseob. They seems worry.

“Hmm. It’s okay...” Yeoseob answers.

“Waeyoooo ?” Taeyeon asked.

“Ani. She’s just....scary.” Onew whispers.

“Hey, she is good. Trust me.” Taeyeon said. Sunny nods.

“Okay if you’ve said that.” Yeoseob smiles.

“So. What we have to sing ?” Onew said.

“Hmmm, what about ‘one year later’ ?” Sunny asked.

“Aaah, it’s too plain.” Onew said. *LOL, it’s his song with Jessica*

“Umm, ‘heal the world’ or justin bieber’s song ?” Yeoseob asked.

“Yeah, sounds great.”

“It’s too common.” Onew said.

“YAK ! why do you always complaint, dubu-ah !” Taeyeon punch his head.

“I have an idea !” Onew yelled.

“Ah, my ears !” Sunny rubs her ear.

“Okay, we will....”

***

“Ya ! ottokhaji ? I can’t join you.” Jessica said with gloomy expression.

“It’s okay, sica-ah. You have great voice. Other peoples who haven’t submit the group’s names will accept you for SURE.” Sooyoung said.

Sunny nods. “Exactly !”

“But...”

“Waeyo ?”

“The one who hasn’t submit it just....KIM HEECHUL BABO !!!” Jessica punch her table.

“Pffft.” Taeyeon hold her laughter.

FLASHBACK

“Hey, yonghwa-shi.” Jessica called a boy who is sitting while chatting with his three best friend.

“What’s the matter, jessica-shi ?” He replied. 

“I wanna join Onew’s vocal group for final test. I can do it, right ?” Sica asked.

“Umm. I guess you can’t, because soensaengnim forbid us to change the group if you have submitted it.”

“Mwo ? What’s with that teacher, jinjja.” She makes a -what the hell- face.

“Sorry to hear that, sica.” Yonghwa said calmly.

“Then, can i join your group ?” She asked.

“We have submitted it already.”

“SO ? should i sing alone ?” Sica start to be mad.

“You can’t...since it’s teamwork.” He answers cooly. Jessica want to scold him to answer with an unsatisfying statement.

“But. There is someone who hasn’t submitted it yet.” Yonghwa adds before jessica nag at her again.

“Then who is the lucky person ?”

“Hmm, Heechul hyung.”

“Mworago ? am i deaf ?” She said.

“Tch. Ani. It’s kim HEECHUL, agasshi.” He smirks.

“YAK NEO MICHEOSSEO ?” Jessica punch yonghwa’s table and making his rest of friends shocked.

Flashback OFF

“Fuhahahahaha.” Sooyoung laughs out load.

“Calm, sica-ah. Khikhikhi.” Sunny can’t hold her laughter.

“Hey, heechul oppa, he can sing and dance well too.” Taeyeon who is tired from laughter said.

“Be a good friend for him, sica-ah.” Sooyoung said.

“Shut up, choi sooyoung !” Jessica yells.

To Be Continue...

 

Annyeong my sweet readers .

I'm sorry for not updating for a loooooong time . 

I really lack of ideas.

Thanks for my readers who keep supporting me to continue this story.

I'm sorry if this chapter is too boring or dissapoint you. :(

Please support and comment my fic

Special thanks to : 

sunshiner11