Evil Kyu

My Girl , My Boy

 

“Good night everybody. Uri JoKwon has sung for her lovely Gain.” Lee Seung Gi, as an MC making a noise after Jo Kwon had finished to sing for his adorable fiance, Son Ga In.

“Anio, She is Jo Ga In .” Jo Kwon said, making GaIn hit his arm shyly. But he just kiss her forehead.

“Aigooooo...” the people in the party making it like such an over drama on television.

“Aish, this couple makes me just like a bugs or something. But now, it will make a lot of yeojas here crazy. there is our boy want to sing a song for a girl. Do you wanna hear it ?” Lee Seunggi continued her words.

“Yeaaaah !!!”

“Wow. Such a sweet guy.” Hyunah said. Junhyung just looks at her.

“Who could it be ?” Taeyeon looks around. Yeah, Leeteuk is still besides her. Can’t be far more than one meter anyway.

“Eunhyuk oppa won’t do it.” Sooyoung murmured. Eunhyuk is talking with his friends and Hyoyeon, his hoobae. She is a little mad about it.

“Do you want him to do it ?” Sunny asked.

“Umm. Ani.” Actually, she will like it very much.

“Beautiful girl wherever you are....” A boy sing it beautifully.

“I knew when I saw you you had opened the door.” He is walking behind Sunny’s.

“ I knew that I'd love again after a long long while.... I'd love again.” Sooyoung opened widely. Taeyeon looks shocked and give a glance to Leeteuk. The boy is holding Sunny’s hand.

“Yeoseob oppa. oh my..” Sunny whispered. All of the people looks at her.

He keeps singing in front of Sunny. She stares at Kyuhyun and he throws his head away.

“And I'm glad that its youuu~....Hmm beautiful girl....” Yeoseob finished it greatly. He smiled at Sunny. She just smiling weakly.

“Omo. Is she his girlfriend ?” some people talks behind her.

“Chagi. They are looks good together, right ?” Sunye talks to Kyuhyun who is staring at them. She knows that Sunny is his fiancee. He can’t take it anymore.

Kyuhyun walks closer to Sunny and pull her wrist.

“Yak ! appo ! neomu apha..” Sunny pull her wrist, but Kyuhyun is too strong. He stops at the silent backyard.

“What are you wearing ?” Kyuhyun release his blazer and wore it to Sunny.

“Are you making fun of me ?”

“It’s too short for you !”

“Please don’t make me puzzled !”

“You looks....not..good...” He said it while staring at her”

“What did you say ???”

“Didn’t you hear me ?”

“Idiot ! i can’t guess your mind !” Sunny throw her face away.

“Yak ! Don’t wear such a poor dress. Boys are looking at you crazily !!!!!!!!!!” He yelled madly.

“MWO ?”

“Your dress. Yak ! You exposs your body well, Sunny~ah. What are you thinking about ????”

“That’s my desire. It’s not your business, Mr.Cho !!!”

“i haven’t finished with my words yet.”

“I don’t care anyway.”

“You are enjoying your night with that flirty boy !! and you are asking me what i want ???”

“Tsk. Are you caring me now ?”

“Yak ! you drive me crazy !”

“He is a sweet guy. So, should i reject him ?” Sunny wanna walks away but Kyuhyun pulls her. Then, He kiss her. She is so shocked. He kiss her lips madly. She doesn’t kiss him back so he just kiss her passionately.

“Kyu...Stop..hosh...it...” Sunny catch a breath.

“Shi..reo..” Kyuhyun just continued to kiss her lips. He hug her waist while she just push her hand in Kyu’s chest.

“Kyuhyun...please...”

“Okay. Just answer me !” Kyu looks at her yes while holding her shoulder gently. She is silent, can’t look at him back .

“Do you love him ?”

“Molla...”

“Yak ! just two choice. YES or NO !”

“Just let me go...”

“NO ! answer me !”

“Don’t yell at me ! hiks...” She started to cry. She hasn’t been yelled by Kyuhyun before. She is scared.

“I’m sorry. I don’t mean it, baby. I just....” He call her softly.

“i wanna go home....Hiks..” She is crying now. He regret his act.

“okay, I’ll drive you home, baby.” He hug her tightly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

on the way to school 7 a.m

“Sunny~ah.”

“Gwaenchana.” She said, not giving attention with someone beside her. She is busy with the window.

“eey~ i don’t ask about that.”

“I wanna ask you something..” She turn her face to him. making him a little shocked or nervous.

“what is it ?” He asked with a cool voice.

“Why did you kiss me last night?” She asked.

“Why ? eum.. i just...you...uhh..” He answered it disjointedly.

“Just what ? you played on me, right ? it’s my first kiss. You are so mean !!!!” Sunny hit her arm while he drives her car.

“Baby, please ! i’m driving now...” He beg to her.

“Don’t call me ‘baby’ ! ish, nappeun namja !” She keeps hitting him.

“Yak ! why ? can’t i call you that since you are my fiance ?” She stops when he said that. it's a little suprising for her.

“NO ! since when you have confirmed it, huh ? You always deny it before, Mr. Cho.” She bug her eyes out, making him giggled.

“Hey, When i do that, Ms. Cho ?”

“You said that i can date with another boy, so do you ! and you said that i don’t have to think about what your mother said RECENTLY. Do you remember that ?”

“I..think i remember about ‘my mother’ things. But......” He said while thinking what he has said with her before.

FLASHBACK

“Chukkae !!! uri Sunny and Kyuhyun. You are engaged now.” Ms. Lee and Ms. Cho clapping their hand. They just doing it informally, although they wore rings that never been worn, except for the ‘emergency’ situation. Sulli –Kyuhyun dongsaeng- is smiling happily with her dad. So do Key –Sunny dongsaeng- with his cool smile.

“gomawo..” Sunny said weakly.

“Baby, i wanna talk to you...” Kyuhyun whisper to her.

“O..okay..” She said while walking further from their family.

“Yaa~ what are you two doing heuh ?” Ms. Lee said.

“Saengie, please protect her. I can leave her now.” Lee Donghae –Sunny’s oppa- said. He is studying abroad to London now.

“Oppa~ what are you saying ?” Sunny said with sad expression. She doen’t know about it, she won’t agree if Donghae tells her. So everyone keep the secret from her at that time. She is so mad when she knows that, but Donghae can explain it clearly to her, since it’s for their family company.

“Keke~ just kidding. go with your fiance..”

“huh. Arro.”

@@@@@@@

“Sunny, listen to me.”

“Ya ! what take you seriously ?”

“Ish, it’s important.”

“what is it ?”

“You know.. my mom collapsed a few days ago, so we have to do this. I’m sorry.”

“yeah, it’s not good. I’m so scared yesterday.”

“So, umm..it’s just, you can call it...FAKE..”

“Do you think so ?”

“You are free, so am i. Okay ?”

“I know, do you like a girl, right ?”

“seems like that...”

“allright, kyu..”

“Okay, thanks, baby..”

FLASHBACK OFF

“Heuh, old man ! you are forgetfull.” Sunny sigh while teasing her.

“Yak ! I just said that you are free, but i didn’t say that you can....” He said, but again... cut his own word.

“what ???”

“Anio.”

“Cho Kyuhyun ! i hate you, you are mean *$#$@@^%& !!!” Sunny just release her anger while hitting his arm.

 “Hey, stop that ! or i will kiss you....” He said.

“ANDWAEEEE.”

“I want it !” Suddenly, he stops his car at the edge of the road. It’s kinda near from their school. it will be embarassing if they are caught by friends. moreover, the 'party incident' last night will make it worse. Since there are a lot of students are invited by Jo Kwon. Yeah, he is kinda popular with his unique personality.  *you know that, keke~*

“Oemmaaaaaa.....” Sunny scream crazily while closing her face with her brown bag.

“Okay, don’t hit me or i will attack you..” He winked seductively.

“Ish, so gross. stay away !!! You are such an evil, kyu !” Sunny back to her seat calmly.

 

TBC

Hello everyone !!!! especially my sweetest readers and subscribers.
How are ya ? Can you read this chapter well ? ^^ 
i'm sorry for the late update, :'(
Please comment for my oxygen okay ?? Saranghae <3 <3

 

For you : 

 

       

Ahjumma Ahjussi Couple is so cute >/////<