Two Evil

My Girl , My Boy

 

 

“Gomawo, kyuhyun-ah..” I said as i going out from his car.

“My pleasure, baby.” Stop Calling me that for god’s sake, Kyuhyun. I’m so confused with your act.

I just ignored his word and go inside my house.

 

“Sunny, are you home already ?” My mother called.

 

“Nde, oemma.”

 

“Huh ? Why are you looks sad ? something happened ?” Andwaeee ! Why am i acting like this ? It’s not even my business if kyuhyun buy something for his ‘girl’. It makes me mad !

 

“me ? I’m not ! ah, eomma. I’m hungry.”

 

“Jeongmal ? Are you fighting with charming kyuhyun ?”

 

“ish, stop mention his name ! He is not charming, by the way.  i am hungry, just it, oemma.”

 

“Aigoo. So it’s him who makes you like this. NO WONDER. Hihihi.”

 

“Oh my god. I’m so dizzy. Let me sleep for a while.”

 

***

 

AUTHOR POV

 

Ting Tong~

 

Kyuhyun pushed the bell. A beautifull woman who is Sunny’s mom welcomed him.

 

“Aigoo. Uri Kyuhyun. What hapenned ? have you done your mother’s command ?”

 

“mwo ? i wanna pick sunny up. My mother , what’s with her ?” Kyuhyun asked confusedly.

 

“Umm. Sunny said that you can’t pick her up because your mother ask something to do.”

 

“Ahahaha. Oh, nde, she is. But i don’t want her to go to school by herself, omonim.”

 

“Oh my, so sweet, kyunnie.” Kyuhyun just smiled like usual. But, he is thinking what is going on with his fiancee.

 

 

“Sunny. Where are you ?” Kyuhyun said with himself.

 

Flashback

 

Ding ding~

 

Kyuhyun take his phone. There’s one new message. It’s just early in the morning, he is a little mad. When he saw whose message it from, he just chuckled like crazy.

 

From : Baby-Sun

 

Kyu, you don’t have to pick me up. I will go by myself, okay ?

 

To : Baby-Sun

 

Waeyo ? i wanna pick you up !

 

NO reply .

 

 

***

 

It has passed three days, and Sunny tried her best to ignored kyuhyun. She will be going early or escaping from him with yeoseob’s helps.

 

“Good morning, princess !” Taeyeon shouts happily at her bestriends.

 

“Ah, someone is wake up from her graveyard.” Sooyoung said while playing with her ipad. Taeyeon make a mad face as she hear that.

 

“Don’t you miss me ?” she tried to make cute voices.

 

“Yaaa~ stop it ! it’s irritating !”

 

“Okay. If you doesn’t care about me anymore. I will have a new friend.” Taeyeon crossed her arm.

 

“Ish. You kidding mee~”

 

“Ya ! it’s true. Leeteuk oppa’s cousin will move to our class soon. Jung Jessica. She is so pretty.”

 

“Wooo~ you know his family better now. Aigoo...” Sooyoung and taeyeon seems like it.

 

“Aigoo, uri taeyeon. You have to tell us the whole stooorey about the family gathering !” Sunny welcomed her. Taeyeon just come to school because she has a bad fever.

 

“It’s...just...A..mazing, i guess ?” Taeyeon winked playfully. Sooyoung looks annoyed by her.

 

“Good to hear that.” Sunny tapped taeyeon’s shoulder.

 

“I know it. Look at your wide smile. Gross.” Sooyoung said.

 

“Hey. It’s really amusing. I have a new family.” Taeyeon said.

 

“okay okay, i got it.”

 

“Now, sunny bunny.” Sooyoung said all of a sudden.

 

“waeyo ?”

 

“What’s with you and kyuhyun ?” Sooyoung asked.

 

“nothing. Since when that i have something with him.” Sunny replied with an annoying face. Once again, she has to remember about him, about the feeling that she doesn’t know. She just know it’s hurt and doesn’t want to admit it.

 

“Cheesy, sunny-ah. Don’t make me a !” Taeyeon said.

 

“Jinjja.”

 

“Kyuhyun oppa tells me everything.” Sooyoung said. “are you ignoring him nowadays?”

 

“Mwo ? What are ya doin’ with him ? Why am i like a fool here , doesn’t know anything.” Taeyeon looks at sooyoung confusedly. She knows that sooyoung never has a good impression about Kyuhyun and always matched sunny up with Yeoseob.

 

“Ah, i’ll tell you later. We have a good deeds now.”

 

“O..kay.”

 

“Don’t mind him ! i just wanna ignored him since he is annoying. You know that.”

 

“Umm, yeah. He is kinda evil, i know.” Sooyoung said.

 

“Haha. What a reason !” Taeyeon laughed.

 

 

***

 

“Annyeong haseyo. You can call me jessica.” She said while bowing. She has a long blondy hair. Cute appearance and skinny one.

 

“Looks like she really likes pink. She wears a pink ribbon, pink bag, pink watch, and....” Yeoseob said with a soft voice.

 

“pink under....” Junhyung said.

 

“Hahahahaha...” Yeoseob, Gikwang, and Seulong laughed out load. Jessica doesn’t her anything, but she looks doesn’t like the way they laught at her. She gives them a death glare.

 

“Umm. She just seem...cold hearted yeoja.” Onew commented.

 

“Shut up, onew-ah !”

 

“wae ?”

 

“She is teukie oppa’s cousin.”

 

“Umm.” He just nodded.

 

“Ah, you can sit behind....ah, heechul. Kim heechul. Right there.” Go ssaem point to a guy beside the window. He didn’t even care about what she is saying.

 

“Omo. Heechul oppa ? it will be...ah, i don’t wanna imagine it.” Sooyoung said. Taeyeon looks at jessica worriedly.

 

“Hell ! it smells like fire !”

 

“Ssssh !” Sunny shut her up.

 

 

“Annyeong.” Sica said to heechul.

 

“...”

 

“Are you deaf ?”

 

“ish, just shut your mouth up, !”

 

“What ??? can you repeat it ?”

 

“Shoul i spell it ? you B-i-t-c-h !”

 

“You !!!!!”

 

“just stay away from me !”

 

“Ya !!!!!!” Jesica kicks his chair and push him down. Then.....he just fall down to the floor. Everyone hold their laughter, because ‘heechul hyungnim’ will make you hard to doing even just a smile.

 

He wakes up and.....

 

“Heechul-ah, please stop. Okay ?” Go ssaem hold her breath.

 

Heechul just go away from the class.

 

***

 

“Umm, Sica-ah. Just be patient okay ?” Taeyeon said calmly.

 

“How can i ???? I AM SO...aish, that punk !!!! aish. Wait for my revenge ! i haven’t done yet.”

 

“don’t ever think about that.” Sooyoung said.

 

“wae ????” she said, not just saying, but screaming. Onew, yeoseob, and Junhyung closed their ear.

 

“He is the son owner of this school. He is postphoned his school for two years. No one knows why. He is a funny person back there. But nowadays....” Sunny explained.

 

“He is bad !” Jessica said with a loud tone.

 

Just at that time, heechul passed by ang give her a glare.

 

“omo omo....” Sunny and Sooyoung look at each other. Suprisedly, he just walks away.

 

***

 

“Thanks, sun.” Jesica said to sunny for accompanying her to the bathroom.

 

Just then, they see kyuhyun passed with leeteuk.

 

“Um, sica-ah. Let’s go this way.”

 

“Huh ? never mind.”

 

“Ya ! Sunny-ah !” Kyuhyun yelled.

 

“Ah, is the evil-looks guy calling you ?” jesica asked.

 

“a...ani.”

 

“Don’t go !” Kyuhyun pulled her wrist.

 

“waeyo ? i wanna go back to class.”

 

“ish. What’s the matter ?”

 

“what do you mean ?”

 

“You’ve been ignored me for few days. We need to talk !”

 

“Shireo !!!”

 

“You have to !”

 

“I don’t want to !”

 

“You must....”

 

“YA ! SHE SAID THAT SHE DOESN’T WANT TO ! ish, this pabo guy !” Jessica pulled sunny from Kyuhyun’s hand.

 

“Ah, oppa. Annyeong.” Jesica waved at leeteuk. Leeteuk smiles and waved her back. Kyuhyun’s jaw dropped and look at his hyung with his ‘what is this’ looks.

 

***

 

“Sica.”

 

“Waeyo ?”

 

“You’re such a brave girl.”

 

“Really ? Haha, i wonder why there is not ‘normal’ guy in this school. They seems weird. Ah, except my oppa. But, he seems weird too. Keke~”

 

“Yeah. Don’t let taeyeon hear this.”

 

“I know. She will screaming out and give me a lessons about ‘100 reason for loving leeteuk’. Oh my god, it’s so romantic yet gross.”

 

“absolutely ! hahaha. By the way, you have won over two evils in one day. DAEBAK !” Sunny claps her hand.

 

“Okay. You can call me je-si-ca...” She said with a naughty wink

 

***

 

“Hyung. What...what just happened actually ???”

 

“You looks scared.”

 

“Who say that !!!! i’m not !”

 

“She is my sister. Haha.”

ies 

“Mwo ??? are you kiddin’ me ?”

 

 

TBC ......

 

 

Hello everyone~~ 

how are you doin' ?

I just have a lot if duties T_T

btw, i have new characters here and a little changes....You know who it is.... keke~

How about this chapter ? Please give your comment >_<

 

 Jessica oenie is mad ! !