Dating ? part 2

My Girl , My Boy

 

"It's about Sooyoung." He said.

"Bwo ?"

“Your ears seem have trouble. Aish..”

“YAAA ! you jerk !”

“Aigoo. I’m kidding. Why are you so serious ?”

“Okay. Haha. So funny. See you then.”

“Chakkaman ! We have to help her with eunhyuk hyung. You are her best friend, aren’t you ?”

“You ? Help your hyung ? haha, don’t kidding me, Kyuhyun-shi !”

“Ya ! call me ‘oppa’ ! and i am great dongsaeng. I’m a caring person, you know that..”

“Whatever !”

***

And yeah. Here they are. Sunny is wearing a black sweater with a mini skirt. Besides, Kyuhyun is wearing Black sweater too with white stripes.

SUNNY POV

What am i doing here with this nappeun namja ?
Look at his face make me so angry. He is playfull !
But on the other way, i have to help my youngie. She looks tough, but her heart... Taeyeon and I know how sensitive and fragile she is. So, i organize her to meet Eunhyuk oppa and this cho ‘evil’ kyuhyun said to me that he is so worry about his hyung. Aaaah, but i don’t believe it.

SUNNY POV END

“Ya ! palliwa ! they are coming !” Sunny pull kyuhyun arms to hide from Sooyoung and Eunhyuk who are standing in front of Eunhyuk’s car. Not really far from them.

“What makes you so excited ?” Kyuhyun asked.

“Aish, i’ll punch you till drop, Shut up !”

"We are not dating, sunny-ah. they are." He . Kyuhyun poked her chin.

"ish. your fingers are smelly !"

"Eeey~ she changes the topic."

"it's you ! you just want to go with me, right ?" She replied.

"a..aniooo. you are not attractive, nor y. why should i ?"

"Cih. Nde, you're not like a romantic and sweet prince. so, why should i ? Baboya !"

“Bwoo ? Arraseo. But, what’s with your pink shoes ?” He pointed at Sunny’s outfit. it's a pink wedges shoes. just 5 cm heels.

“Bwo ? Aish, it’s my bussiness. What’s your problem ?”

“Ani. I think you just express yourself to me. Pink ? in this situation ? oh god, i’m so happy. I know your pinky side now. Just do this for me, arro?” Kyuhyun give her a –oh-so-wide smile.

“Neo micheosseo ? Yaa! And what’s with your white pants? and your red sweater? don’t kidding me ! it blinds people. too obvious.” She pointed at his pants.

“White ? I am a pure guy. What’s so wrong with it ? i'm fashionista.” He said calmly.

“Pure ? your head !” She throw her face away.

“Sunny~aa neo jinjja...”

“Aaaah , they have gone already, Baboya ! Cho Kyuhyun, you are such a fool !” She yelled loudly and pointed at Sooyoung’s front door. It’s empty. Kyuhyun just closing Sunny’s mouth and bowing to some ahjummas that passed out the road.

***

At the Sapphire Garden

“Oppa. Mianhae.” Sooyoung looks at her fingers, like looking for something.

“I have forgiven you already.”

“Jinjja ?” She asked while looking at him.

“Ne.”

“Umm. Oppa, why are you so messy ? don’t you care with yourself ? your hair is...” She says while trying to touch his bangs.

“Sooyoung~aa , what do you wanna talk ?” He just ignores her hand.

“I am..nothing.”

“Okay. Just go home. Your oppa will be worried.”

“7 p.m is kinda late ? micheosseo ? It’s not me. It’s you who is in a hurry ! do you wanna go dating, right ?” She said with a high voice.

“Dating ? you...”

“Yeah, i know it ! you are such in a hurry ! you even doesn’t want to be with me for a while. Although we haven’t met for a weeks !” Sooyoung is now lower her voice, but her anger can’t be hiden.

“Sooyoungie..”

“Fine ! just go with your y cheerleader or whatever . Go ! palli !” She push his shoulder.

“Who told you ?”

“Kyuhyun oppa !”

“Anio. Sooyoungie. I am just studying with my three other friends. Is it dating ?” He said while holding his smile.

“B..bwo ?”

“Youngie. You looks cute. Johae.”

“Aish, Kyuhyun Oppa !!!!!!!!!!!!!!” She yelled out load.

“hehehehe.” Eunhyuk release his gummy smile. He can’t hold his happiness anymore. It’s too delightfull !

***

“Who told you ?” Eunhyuk asked.

“Kyuhyun oppa !”

“okay, i’m dead now !” Kyuhyun said not far from them. Under the tree with Sunny.

“What did you tell to her ? so mean ! She was so sad yesterday.” Sunny gives a glare to him.

“But looks. They seem happy, right ?”

“Umm...i guess so.”

“I’m a cupid. Haha. I know it would be happened. I’m such a good guy, right, baby ?” He said with a high confidence.

“Nde, a player who knows everything.”

“Player ? nugu ?” He asked her.

“ish. Your toes !” She said while walking away to the ice cream shop.

“My toes ? Yaa~ Sunny ah !” He looks at his toes foolishly. Dumb founded. He is running to Sunny madly.

***

“Chocolate ice cream with strawberry sauce.” She ordered while looking at the ice cream picture delightfully.

“Two scoop vanilla ice cream !” a boy said.

“Aish, why are you following me ?” Sunny said to a boy beside her. Kyuhyun.

“It’s not your business. Do you have problem ?” He imitate her words.

“as you wish !” She said while her ice cream.

“Yaa~ why are the girls do these things ?”

“Mwoya ?”

“Your lips ! do you expect a kiss from me ?”

“Yaa ! I must be crazy then ! i’m not like ‘the girls’ you ever had, Kyuhyun-shi !”

“No problem. I know you enjoy my kiss.”

“whatever. Just stay away from me.” She said while walking away to the bench.

“Sunny-ah !!!” he called her, but she just ignored him.

“Baby, are you angry ??” He sit behind her.

“Sunny, mianhae. I didn’t mean to..”

“what do you think i am ? a ?”

“baby, please. I’m sorry. I will do anything that you want.”

“anything ?”

“nde. Just for you.”

“okay. You have to carry me...pickaback ! till in front of my house.”

“bwo ? but it’s far, baby. I’m eating ice cream and how ‘bout my car ?” he shocked and try to avoid it.

“it’s okay. I won’t talk to you. Never.” She stands up.

“hold on ! o..okay.. i will !!”

Then, Kyuhyun carry her after eating his ice cream with an extra speed. Sunny just hold her smile. Finally, she can make an ignorant to kyuhyun. She has never happier than this to do an ignorant to someone. It’s just different. But she just ignores it.

TBC

Teaser

..... POV
it just impossible. Just forget it.

Oemma, neomu appa.

...............

...... POV END

“arra. I won’t leave you.”

“it’s rose ! do you like it ?”

“i will make it simple.”

 

My dear Readers and subcribers, i’m sorry for late update.
i write a long chapter, i hope it’s not boring.

Please comment. It’s really mean for me. ^^