Confession

My Girl , My Boy

It’s a hot summer. Students come out hurrily as the bells rings. Sunny is eating her lunch with yeoseob and sooyoung in the cafetaria. Jessica accompany taeyeon to give a bento for Leeteuk.

“Sunny, hyuk oppa doesn’t call me for a week.” Sooyoung says weakly. Sunny knows that sooyoung isn’t on the mood, because she plays with her rice now.

“Jinjja ? It’s not like him.” Sunny responds.

“Nde. I guess he’s cheating behind my back.” Sooyoung bites the straw from a glass of strawberry juice.

“Aish, what with that bad feeling ?”

“Sometimes, boy needs time to be busy too, youngie.” Yoseob interrupts with a little smile. Sunny nods in agreement although she’s not really agree with him as a girl. But, it’s for sooyoung appetite’s sake.

“Hah. Maybe. I don’t care anymore. Tsk. Ah, i wanna practice dance with Junhyung or he will be bickering all the time.” Sooyoung said while finishing her juice in one shot. Sunny give her a regretfull look. Sooyoung smiles and going to the dance room after give a little waving for them.

“She is so energetic.” Yeoseob says.

“Haha. Uri sooyoungie.” Sunny continues her meal.

“Sunshine, umm, do you have any schedule tonight ?” Yeoseob looks at her.

“Nope. Waeyo, oppa ?”

“Do you mind to have dinner with me ?”

“Mwo ? Aigoo~ i’d love to. Jinjja ? Is there something to celebrate ?”

“Ani. But, we don’t know...hehehe.” Yeoseob says.

“Yah, don’t make me curious.”

“That’s what you called surprised.” Yeoseob grins and sunny just pouts to hold her question.

***

Kibum runs to the front door.  He looks at the boy who stands in front of the door, from head to toes. He looks not so happy. He even thinks about give some report to his mother.

“Noona !” He yells and motion the boy to come in.

“Nde~ ~” She answer from upstairs.

A few minutes, she has come with a semi formal dress to make her looks cuter than usual, yet elegant. She puts some light make up and not to forget a black heels. Kibum eyes her from head to toesand rolls his eyes.

“Wae ?” Sunny asks him.

“No. You’re terrible.” Kibum looks away and go to his room. Sunny wanna give him a punch.

“Sunny.” Yeoseob calls her.

“Oh, oppa. Sorry to wait for me. Girl stuff.”

“Gwaenchana. By the way, is it your brother ?” Yeoseob asks.

“Nde. You have just met him, haven’t you ? He’s a bit busy nowadays.” Sunny says while tidying her hair.

“He is cute. Haha. But he seems doesn’t really like me. Am i look like a bad hyung ?” Yeoseob grins.

“My kibum ? Oh, hahaha. He’s just looks rude, but he is kind and soooo~ caring about me.” Sunny whispers while giggling.

***

“Oppa, hmmm...don’t you think it’s too much ?” Sunny look around to see the fancy yet huge restaurant.

“Waeyo ? are you uncomfortable here ?” Yeoseob asks worrily.

“Anioo, i’m just being dorky, right ? haha. The food is tasty.” Sunny giggling while cutting the tenderloin steak hardly.

“Let me cut it for you.” Yeoseob pulls her plate to him, making hera little bit surprised by him.

“Gomawo.” Sunny smiles widely.

“Anything for you.” He smiles while giving back the plate. She blushed a bit by his statement. She doesn’t how to react at his sweet act and words for her.

“You will be the most wanted boy with your attitude, oppa. Haha.” She tries to .

“Jinjja ?” He look at her.

She nods excitedly. “Girls always like that kind of thing.” She talks with mouth full of french fries.

“What about you ? Are you that ‘girls’ ?”

“Wae ? Am i not look like a girl ?”

“So, do you like me ?” He smiles.

“Funny, oppa~ ~” She pouts.

“Hey, there’s piano there.” She looks at the grand piano on the small stage.

“Should i sing something ?” He winks.

“Hm, really ?” Sunny excitedly smiles.

“Of course.” He stands up and go to the piano and speaking with the band member.

Sunny claps to see him start to play the piano.

“I sing this for the bright girl like her name, sunny.” Yeoseob chuckles while looking at her closing her face embarrasedly.

If you’re not the one then why does my soul feel glad today?
If you’re not the one then why does my hand fit yours this way?
If you are not mine then why does your heart return my call
If you are not mine would I have the strength to stand at all

I don’t want to run away but I can’t take it, I don’t understand
If I’m not made for you then why does my heart tell me that I am
Is there any way that I can stay in your arms?

‘Cause I miss you, body and soul so strong that it takes my breath away
And I breathe you into my heart and pray for the strength to stand today
‘Cause I love you, whether it’s wrong or right
And though I can’t be with you tonight
You know my heart is by your side (*Daniel Bedingfield – If you’re not the one)

Sunny looks at him, amazed by his emotion to sing the song. She feels something when he sing it while gazing his eyes towards her. She shakes her head. She doesn’t know what makes her think it isn’t the right way.

Everyone in the restaurant claps and looks at him in amazed. He smiles and open his mouth to say something.

“Lee Sunny, i love you.”

With that words, sunny looks down to her plate -too shocked with all of her thought and yeoseob’s statement- like looking for an answer from the cutting meat there. She can’t look at him. Everyone start to cheering for him and crowd starts even more.

“I’m sorry if i’m being so blunt.” He adds.

“I can’t help to cope my feeling for you and it’s just fast like lightning, i’ve just realized it and i know, i’m falling for you.”

Sunny just stay at her seat, like freezing. Not really can’t curve a smile. Yeoseob walks to her while some people are eyeing him, curious at his next step.

“Would you be my girl ?” He gives her a bucket of white rose that no one know when he prepares it behind his back.

“Oppa...I’m...” She can’t think straightly. She can’t see his bright face, his lovable eyes to her. On the other way, she feels she’s wrong with no reason.

Yeoseob holds her hand and look into her eyes that always try to escape from him.

“I’ll wait for your answer.” He says.

Meanwhile, someone who is there all the time looks at them.

“You know them ?” A man asked to someone beside him.

“Yeah."

 

Hello ^_^

A short chapter hihi~

Please gimme another LOOOONG comment if you want me to continue this story soon

I need your advice to give me energy and some inspiration >_<

By the way, You can read my another Fanfiction about Taemin-Sulli-Minho-Krystal in HERE ^_^