Cheat ?

My Girl , My Boy

 

“Youngie~aa , saranghaeeeyooo .... !” Eunhyuk said, with uhm.. a little load voice. He shows his gummy smile. He thinks it’s y and charming.

“Oppa , kajima~ it’s embarassing.” Sooyoung said outside the car.

“i just wanna make all of them know that i...”

“Shut up ! Omo, changmin oppa is near here.” Sooyoung looks around and saw a tall boy walks not far from them.

“Yak ! why are you always looking at him ? i’m better than him. A LOT, youngie !”

“ish, but, you’re not as tall as him.”

“what???”

“He is charming, you know...”

“Yak, I have charisma ! the people said that.”

“They must be crazy.”

“I am y, do you want me to proof it ?”

“YAA !!!” Sooyoung yelled as she heard Eunhyuk’s ert thoughts.

“See ? i’m adorable. Kekeke. Do you see my weakness?”

“You are short, monkey face looking, annoying, ert, shik...”

“But you likes me.”

“of course I AM NOT.”

“fine !! just go with your electricity pole boy ! i’m going !!”

“oppa... Hey ! Eunhyuk oppa !” Sooyoung called him, but he has gone with his black car with high speed.

“But.. i love you more..” She added.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@

“Sunny !”

“what is it now ?” She turn around, once again. Facing him with a bored face.

“Study well ! don’t do unneseccesary stuffs !” Kyuhyun said.

“huh ? what do you mean ? i’m a good student, ya know !”

“don’t cheat on me !”

“mwo ? cheat ? i can’t guess his mind. Weird one !” Sunny looks at him confusedly.

“hahaha...” Kyuhyun laugh misteriously.  Sunny sighed heavily.

“okay, i smell a little drama romantic here...” Leeteuk pretend to

“Looks like Harry Potter has found his Ginny Weasley already.” Taeyeon added.

“Yeah, and Princess Fiona and her shrek are talking now.” Sunny replied.

“YAK !!!!” Taeyeon makes a death glare to her. She just do mehrong and go to the classroom in a hurry. Kyuhyun just follows her and go away.

“chagi~” Leeteuk said.

“wae ?” Taeyeon still looking at Sunny who is mehrong at them.

“Who is princess Fiona actually ?”

“Aish...” She looks at him madly and left him. She goes to the classroom, making him like a fool.

“Taeng...!!!!”

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

“Sunny~aaa.... Good morning, sugar !”

“Uh..Hi, yeoseob oppa..”

“Did you go home safely ?”

“Neh, oppa. about last night...”

“Eey~ it’s okay. You don’t have to talk about it.”

“Jinjja Gwaenchana ?”

“Aigoo. This little girl, i’m worried that you can’t go home. But, when i see u here, it’s just make me feel better.”

“Oppa..”

“ne?”

“gomawo, you are sooo kind.”

“i know. Hehehe.”

“Oppa, Let’s have lunch together. I’ll give you my lunch box !” She smiled widely.

“Yaa~ anio. I don’t need it, i am chubby and you are so small, lack of nutrition ! ”

“I will mad if you refuse it ! my mom bring me a lot of food. We can share...What did you say? Lack of nutrition ? Yaak ! i’m not that small. Issh..”

“Hmm...yeah, you looks y last night.” He said with ahis ert looks.

“Oppa !!!”

“okay okay, just kidding.”

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Sunny and Yeoseob are sitting in the garden. under the tree *so typical -_-* . They can be seen by some people, include the sunbaes, especially Kyuhyun. He just can sees them accidentally or.. something else. He is sitting in front of his class while looking at Sunseob scene with Leeteuk.

“Aish. She give him her lunch. What is she doing while i am eating this such plain bread ?” Kyuhyun bite his –plain- bread madly.

“Don’t exagaratte things..” Leeteuk said.

“Yak !”

“You have said it to me before.” Leeteuk smiled innocently, making Kyu want to punch him.

"She..."

“Chagii..i’m hungry.” Sunye cut his words.

“Me too.” Kyuhyun said. He is hungry since he hasn't had his breakfast yet.

“Let’s buy some food on food court.” Sunye suggested.

“Sounds good.” He wakes up from his seat and come to Sunye. They are holding hand.

“Aigoo aigoo. This little brat !” Leeteuk stares at his friend confusedly.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

“Chagii, say ‘aaa’...” Sunye said while feeding a good looking boy beside her.

“Aaaaaa.” He just follows what she said.

“good.”

“Thank you, sunye.”

“my pleasure...” She smile widely while pinch his cheek.

.On the other side.......

“Omona, is it Kyuhyun ?” Sooyoung asked to Taeyeon.

“odi ?” She looks around the food court.

“there !” She pointed at a boy and a girl sit together.

“Aigoo. He calls for punch from me !” Taeyeon said, but she shocked that Sooyoung stands up from her seat all of sudden.

“Youngie ?” taeyeon called her, but Sooyoung just ignores her and go to....

 

.TBC.

I'm sorry for bring this boring chapter :(
Please comment , chingu :D

 

 

 Eunhyuk Oppa ^_^