party tonight ?

My Girl , My Boy

 

“So, he didn’t come to your house last night ?” Sooyoung asked curiously.

“Anio.” Sunny said. She shake her head.

“Aish, that evil boy.” Sooyoung eat her chocolate cookies from Sunny’s mom.

“Annyeong haseyo...!!” Yeoseob greets happily.

“Annyeong.” SooSun replied.

“I’m sorry about last night, oppa.” Sunny looks at Yeoseob.

“Gwaenchana. It’s not a big deal. Hey, girls. Do you have plans for tonight ?” Yeosob asked the girls –minus Taeyeon- . But, a ringtone cut his words. It’s from Sooyoung’s phone.

“Chakkaman. Yoboseyo ?” Sooyoung hold his phone and walk further from them.

“Aigoo. She has to make it silent.” Sunny glance at her. Because the lessons will be started few minutes later.

“Hahaha. Uri Youngie is an unique girl.” Yeoseob laught at Sooyoung.

“She is.” Sunny smiled while looking at Sooyoung who is talking shyly. It’s not like her.

“Umm. Sunny~ah..” Yeoseob called her. She changes her sight.

“Waeyo, oppa ?”

“I want to know if you can...umm...”

“What is that, oppa? You looks weird. Haha.”

“Would you like to accompany me to a party ?” Yeoseob said it directly with a speedy one.

“Party ? I’m sorry. I have to attend a party too. But i don’t know how to go, since it has to bring your couple. Jinjja...It’s annoying.”

“Jeongmal ? Na doo.” He said. Is it a trend for bringing your couple to the party ?

“Don’t say that you...” Sunny looks at him curiously.

“Party...” He said, with a -unbelievable- weird looks.

“Birthday party...” She added.

“Jo kwon Hyung !” He yelled.

“Aigoooo !!!” They said in unison.

“Hahaha. What a coincidence !” Yeosob said.

“That pretty boy has a lot of connection, i guess.” She said, not believing it.

“So ? Do you wanna come with me ?” Yeoseob said while looking at her eyes. Then, blinking his eyes with aegyo.

“Umm.. Should i go ?” Sunny plays him. He can’t hold his expression and doing an aegyo again.

“Jinjja. Ne, I will come !” Sunny hit his head.

“Yeah !!!! gomawo, my sugar !” Yeoseob said while running to his chair.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

@Food Court 12.00

“What happen with Taeng ?” Sunny asked.

“Molla. But, She told me about passing school with Teukie oppa on the phone last night. Or, i think i didn’t hear it clearly.” Sooyoung bite her double sandwich.

“She hasn’t bought any dress for tonight. I think, yeah, ya know....” Sunny giggled.

“It can be.” Sooyoung nodded with her –full of sandwich- moving mouth. Sunny lift her shoulder, no idea.

“Yak. How about you ? Do you come ?” Sooyoung ingested her sandwich slowly before she talks. She take a deep breath for it.

“i think so.” Sunny said misteriously while smiling. Making the girl in front of her bulging her eyes madly.

“Yak ! with whom ? Did the evil jerk change his mind ? it’s a little possibility.” Sooyoung said. Sunny drop her head, hearing about Kyuhyun. He didn’t ask her at all. She didn’t expect that, but it’s a little hurts for no reason.

“Hey, what’s with your face all of sudden ?” Sooyoung said confusedly. “What a fast changing ! Jinjja.” She added.

“Anio. It’s just..Ah, forget it.” Sunny answered.

“You haven’t answered my question yet, Sunny aggashi !”

“Yeoseob oppa.”

“Mwo ?” Sooyoung is puzzled.

“I will go to the party with him.” Sunny said with a flat expression.

“JEONGMALLLLL ???” She scream like a dolphin.

“Yak ! i’m not old ! no need to yell at all...” Sunny rolled her eyes madly.

“Great things ! Do you have the party stuff ?”

“Umm, yes. But...”

“You won’t have it...Let’s bring your money to MAMA..!!!” Sooyoung said happily. They will go shopping after this.

“Don’t forget the hair do’s, youngie...”

“exactly !”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

7 p.m

Sunny sigh.
She got her makeup on. She got her outstanding hair. She wears gorgeous outfit. She is totally ready tonight. Her performance is not dissapointing at all, since she have prepared it with Sooyoung like three hours ago.

Bring the boys out~

Her phone is ringing. She looks at her white i-phone. Seobbie oppa^^

“Moshi-moshi..” Yeoseob greet her cheerfully.

“Hey, oppa.” She release a little word.

“Are you ready, princess ?”

“Nee..”

“Okay, I’m in front of your house actually.”

“MWO ????”

“i’ll be waiting.” He hangs up. Sunny is opening till it feels dry.

Sunny go downstairs in hurry. Ms. Lee looks at her. “Sunny~ah ! Is kyuhyun here ?” Her mom smiles widely looks at her beauty daughter. OMO, I haven’t told her yet, damn it ! Sunny gulped.

“You are so...awesome. Just like me.” Ms. Lee come closer to see her.

“Gomawo. Umm, i have to go first. Bye, mom.” She is running with her stiletto heels and a dress.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

@Jo Kwon's House

“Omo. It’s so crowded here, oppa.” Sunny said while looking around to Heechul’s house. It’s totally great birthday party design !

“Absolutely.” Yeoseob said while offering his arm for ‘coupling’ with her. Sunny just can give her an eye smile. Then, put her arm on his.

“Hey, brother. You come !!!!” Jo Kwon yelled at Yeoseob from a distance. Making him a little shocked. Some people are looking at them. Include Kyuhyun and....Sunye.

“Hey, happy birthday hyung !” Yeoseob come closer. Sunny follows him, still coupling their arm. She doesn’t realize about Kyuhyun.

“Yo ! gomawo. Is she my little Sunny ? Aigooo.... You are so..” Jo Kwon said with a dramatic looks.

“Oppa ! i’m not a child ! But, happy birthday, oppa !!!” Sunny smiled and shake his hand.

“I know. You are getting prettier. So, are you a couple now ?” Jo Kwon asked. Her fiancee –Gain- hit his leg. She knows about Kyuhyun-Sunny relationship. Gain give him a little death glare.

“Ah, okay. Please enjoy my party.” Jokwon said.

“Neeee...” They answered in unison. Ga in give a little wink to Sunny.

“Hey, Seobbie oppa ! how are ya ?” A y girl greet him with a handsome boy.

“Hyun-ah ! it has been a long time. I’m good. Is everything allright with this boy ?” He said, pointing at a boy beside her.

“Hahaha. Yeah, i guess so. Nugu ?” Hyunah asked him about Sunny.

“Annyeong. Sunny imnida.” Sunny bowed.

“Annyeong. Hyunah imnida. This is HyunSeung. He is kinda mad right now. I’m sorry.” Hyunah smiled and give a glance to her boyfriend.

“Crying baby !” Yeoseob .

“Yak ! don’t make me punch your big mouth !” Finally He opens his mouth. He chase Yeoseob who is already running away.

“Aigoo. Those boys. I will punish him, Let’s see !” Hyun-ah made an evil smirk. “Sunny. I wanna go there. Do ya wanna come ?” She said pointed at another y girl with a super charming boy. Yuri and Nickhun.

“Ah, anio. I will look after my friend, Taeyeon.”

“Oh, Leeteuk oppa’s. She is there.” She pointed at a girl, wearing a y black dress. She is popular enough huh ?

 

SUNNY POV

Well. She is freaking GORGEOUS ! She is so y and glamorous. God, I’m just wearing this stuff. Paboya, Sunny-ah ! Why are you coming here ? Gosh, I’m embarassed. and not very far from me. There is this girl, Sunye. She is laughing a lots, looks happy. She is so... you can called it , hot. No wonder Kyuhyun is staying beside her now. He looks.. happy too , i guess.

 

“Sunny~ah ! i’ve been looking for you !!!”

“Youngie. Thanks god. Wuah, Neomu yeoppo.” I said as looking at her. Thanks god, at least, She doesn’t wear black.

 

“gomawo. Keke~ it’s a big party.”

“Ne. I feel so ugly.”

“Anio. You are perfect ! cute and y !!” Sooyoung said.

“I am not.”

“No. Look at you. Your body fit it well.”

“ne, ne. Gomawo, youngie.”

“Hey, wow, You looks adorable, dear.” Taeyeon greets them and looking at Sunny’s.

“I’ve told ya !” Sooyoung sigh.

“You fits with those stuff.”

 

“Kyuhyun will regret it.” Sooyoung added.

“Thanks my buddy ! Taeng, You know. You are looks y. Leeteuk oppa keeps looking at you now.”

"Ah, He is too protective..hahaha~" Taeng laugh happily. 

"Yah~ you're lucky." Sunny said.

TBC

Heeeey ~ i'm sorry , there's no Kyu's part here. 

Next chappie , i promise... Here is for the next and the next teaser .

Can you guess it ? PLEASE COMMENT SWEETIE READERS ^^

"Please don't make me puzzled !!!"

"Is she his girlfriend ?"

"Don't wear such a poor dress ! Boys keeps looking at you !!!!!"