Headache

My Girl , My Boy

"Hey, He is hot !" Sooyoung said, put the teen vogue magazine on her bed. She take a potato chips in the bowl.

"Nugu ?" Taeyeon asked.

"Hot ? fire ?" Sunny keep doing her games, angry bird seems influence her to be mad.

"Jinjja ! Yeoseob. You are so dumb !"

"bwo ?" Taeyeon jump out her eyes.

"Hahaha. Shut up. Do you think he is 'the torch' or something from fantastic 4 ?" Sunny laugh, She can't think about it.

"Aish. I'm serious."

"Yaa ! you punk ! Eunhyuk oppa is sick of you. Then, Changmin oppa. Neo michesseo ?"

"Nappeun nappeun."

"Aigoo... i'm dying. I can't live without his name mention a whole day of my life. That's driving me nuts !" Sooyoung lying on her bed.

 

KyusunKyusunKyusunKyusunKyusunKyusunKyusunKyusunKyusunKyusunKyusunKyusunKyusunKyusunKyusunKyusunKyusunKyusun

 

7 a.m

@school

"Aigooo.....I'm gonna be late." Sunny run faster to her school. She can't wake up early this morning. Kyuhyun has texted her that he can't pick her up from house. It really make her think about a thousand of reason that Kyuhyun can't pick her up. And it brings her to Sunye. His dating girl.

"Hey, Sunny-ah !" someone yelled at her.

"Yeoseob ! what are you doing ?"

"what am i doing ? I wanna go to school. what do you think ? Do you wanna just stand here or take a ride with me ?" Yeoseob smirk. Sunny tap her forehead for her stupidness.

"Okay. take a good seat."

"Wuaaaaaa ! Yeoseob-ah !!!! Do you wanna die ?" Sunny screaming loudly.

They were lucky. just for a second, the gate would be closed. Because of Yeoseob's crazy speedy, They can come on time. But Sunny has a headache till she wanna hit Yeoseob for revenge.

"aaah~ i've got headache. What is this taxonomy things ? i can't think of it." Sunny throw her Biology books. Their teacher has a meeting, so they have a task for resuming taxonomy part.

"It's your favourite subject, Sunny-ah. Waeyo ?"

"nothing. it's just.... headache. yeah."

"i smell a weird things hereee~ " Taeyeon said while writing her name on the paper.

"Okay okay. I'm headache baecause yeoseob ride her motorcycle too fast ! I can't hold it !" Sunny pot her lips.

"Jinjja. this pampered child." Sooyoung giggled.

"You....start to betray your fiance...heum ?" Taeyeon make a suspicious look. And then, she burst into laughter because she looks at Sunny's confusing face.

"are you making fun of me ? Tsk, How dare you, Ahjumma !!!" Sunny chase after her in the class. Sooyoung just eat her strawberry milk, make an annyoying face.

"Sunny." Kyuhyun come to their class with Leeteuk. She stop from her fight with Taeyeon immediately.

"Kyuhyun ?" Sunny a little bit surprised.

"do i look like a ghost or something ?"

"Ah, anio. Waeyo ?"

"I just...eum.." He lost his word suddenly.

"He is worried about you badly. He is so annoying. You know ?" Leeteuk said.

"Hyung ! I'm not. Aish, this old man."

"Ah, gwaenchanayo..gomawo, Kyuhyun-ah.." Sunny smile. She is not expecting that much. Kyuhyun are worried for her, it just like he is just care about Sunye. She is a little bit dissapointed so sudden.

"No need to thanks. Leeteuk hyung always exagaratte things."

"arraseo." She force to smile again.

"Umm, Sunny. We have a basketball training after school. You can come if you want. But, if you...." Kyuhyun said with cool manners. It makes Leeteuk sick of it.

"Okay, i will..."

"Geurae. I'm back to the class. Bye." He head to the door and Taeyeon give him a gross look.

"Bye." Sunny answered, even he doesn't hear it.

"You come ?"

"i do~ " Taeyeon smile widely.

"i don't ask about you, taeng !"

"Maybe i will and i won't...."

 

Annyeong, Readers !!!! ^_^
I'm sorry for my boring vocabulary. My english is not so good, I guees :(
Thanks for subscribe
please give your support and comment ^_^