RED

My Girl , My Boy

 

Sunny sits on the bench in front of her class alone. Taeyeon is busy with leeteuk as always, sooyoung and Jessica were going to restroom to ‘rebuild’ their make up. She is drinking her apple juice. She has the second highest top score with her team mate, taeyeon, yeoseob, and onew after Yonghwa’s team as the top scorer. They make a great team and having a harmonious voice.

“Hello.” A girl sits beside her.

“Oh, sunye unnie.” Sunny bows awkwardly and sits again. They haven’t been in conversation. Sunny just rubs her apple juice’s bottle.

Sunye smiles sweetly as she staring at sunny’s behaviour. “Hey, am i too frightening ?” She chuckles.

“eoh ? anhia, it’s not, unnie...hehe.” Sunny laughs at their awkwardness.

“Hihi. Just chill, okay ? Hmm, aren’t we suppose to be friends ?” Sunye smiles.

Sunny looks at her with her puzzled’s expression. It’s not that she doesn’t want to be friends with sunye. But, it’s just strange to be friends with your fiance’s girlfriend after all.

“I know, it’s weird.” Sunye laughs.

“But i’m kyunnie’s best friend. You’re his fiancee. Don’t you want to have some hint from me ? I’ll tell you if he try to flirt some random girls.” Sunye winks to her.

“He...he likes to flirt ?” Sunny asked, surprised. She looks at sunye with her innocent curiousity.

“Hahaha. Cute. Ah, not really. But, he is a boy, though. He just like some y stuff like the other guy.” Sunye laughs, she thought that she will be a dead meat if kyuhyun know about this.

“Unnie knows him so well.” Sunny says with a sincere smile, making her eye smiles appeared.

“Nde. That’s why, i’ll inform you some news about kyunnie, that evil boy.”

“Why, unnie ? I mean...aren’t you his...” Sunny says hesitantly.

“I’m his bestfriend. That’s all.” Sunye smiles widely, feel satisfy with her own confession. She knows, that everyone have missunderstood about her and kyuhyun’s relationship. But, she doesn’t know it will harm someone. ‘Till she looks at sunny.

“M..mwo ?”

“That’s true, sunny-ah.”

“But, unnie, you two are match with each other though.” Sunny pouts, she still doesn’t believe what she heard.

“Aigoo, what are you talkin’ about ? I won’t be the unlucky girl to be with him.” Sunye says.

“Waeyo unnie ? Is he bad to you ?”

“No no. He is kind, yet annoying of course. But, he is the way too protective and love games so much. It makes me suffered to speak with a wall called kyuhyun and his PSP all the time.” Sunye says.

“Of course that gamegyu. he’s protective over you, maybe he’s just love you too much, unnie.”

“Haha, he’s not being protective over me.”

“Nde ? Then who ?”

“You’ll know it soon. Ah, but it maybe makes some time since he is too stupid.”

“Hmm.” Sunny hummed.

“Did he ever make you annoyed ?” Sunye asked. She knows it will be a ‘yes’ answer though.

“Yeah, you know him being an evil. He’s weird, his temper are swinging over. It makes me mad. Sometimes he’s cold and he pretend to care about me...’”

“Aish, that pabo...” Sunye hissed at sunny’s statement. She knows it, she knows that kyuhyun may making sunny confused like this.

“By the way, your performance is really good ! i love your voice and arransement. The lyrics makes me cringed. Oooh, neomu joha ! The boys on your group are good too, it’s just teukie and kyunnie are too fool to hate them. Hahaha.” She comes up with another topic.

“Thank you, unnie. they hate them ?”

“Eung. They said that it must be them to sing with you and taeyeon-shi, jinjja, that two weirds.”

“Ish, why are they like that ? i wonder how can you get along with those weirds.” Sunny looks at sunye with a curiousity.

“Nde. I wondered it too for a long time. I don’t have any choices though.”

“Hihi. Unnie, you’re funny.”

All of a sudden the bell is ringing. It makes the two girls startled. “Oh, it’s school ended already ? Haha, it’s a great talk with you, cute sunny.”

“Na doo, unnie. Now i know why kyuhyun likes to be with you.”

“Hey, don’t be jealous.” Sunye rubs sunny’s shoulder playfully.

Sunny blushed. “Unnieeee~ i’m not ! ani ani ani !”

“Hahaha. I caught you.” Sunye laughs.

“I have to go  now. I’ve to meet someone.” She waves to sunny.

“Special someone ?” Sunny teases her back.

“Hmm, maybe someday.” Smiles form on sunye’s lips.

 

***

“Why ? Is she bullying you ? Is she trying to make you further from kyuhyun ? Tell me , tell me !” Jessica keep speaking as sooyoung eats her spaghetti.

Taeyeon laughs at jessica’s act.

“Anio. Sunye unnie is so friendly.” Sunny says.

“Mwo ? don’t be deceived by her. She might be arranging some plans.” Jessica’s eyes sparks.

“Aigoo, don’t be so drama, dolphin sica ! ish.” Sooyoung finnaly speaks up. Really annoyed by Jessica’s harmfull words for sunny.

“Nde, it’s good if you get along with sunye sunbae, you’ll get to know kyuhyun oppa more.” Taeyeon says.

“I just give some advice.” Jessica pouts.

“You’re like an antagonist girl from drama just know, sica-ah.” Sooyoung says.

“haha. It’s not like that, sica-ah. It’s not like i wanna make them separated as well. I don’t care about him.” Sunny says.

“Don’t care ? my . Fufufufu.” Taeyeon says while smirking, tease sunny.

“This girl is trying to deceive me ? Aigoo, those eyes....your shining eyes towards kyuhyun oppa are just...aigoo, jessica, the new girl, even know it.” Sooyoung blurt out.

“What eyes ? I’m not ! my eyes are always shining !” Sunny denies it.

“Ugh. Stop it, sunny-ah. Your frown face when you see him with sunye sunbae is visible to me. It’s just not everyone can see it.” Sooyoung says.

“Shut up, youngie ! just express your feeling towards hyukkie oppa or he will date the cheerleader girl later for sure.” Sunny replies sooyoung’s words.

“Yah !!” Sooyoung’s face frown. She didn’t expect to hear about this topic again.

“Here is our sooyoungie finally choose over shim changmin and lee eunhyuk.” Taeyeon says.

“Changmin sunbaenim ? Oh, he is cuter.” Jessica says, receive glares from sunny and taeyeon as eunhyuk’s alliances.

“Oh, eunhyuk-sshi is full of charisma too. He is charming. Keke.” Jessica adds, grinning awkwardly. Still thinking that Changmin is hotter.

“I heard from Yoona, my friends at his school, uee is always clinging with him. He must like it so much.” Sooyoung stab the spaghetti with fork, making jessica startled.

“Hey, don’t judge him.” Taeyeon says.

“Just call him.” Sunny says.

“Ani, ani. Just seduce him.” Jessica says. Taeyeon and sunny looks at her shockedly, then their lips form a smirk towards sooyoung. Jessica smiles that finally taeyeon and sunny have the same thought as her.

“What ?” sooyoung ask confusedly.

***

It’s seven o’clock. She go out from her bathroom. Sunny is so tired today, after hanging out with her friends. They were celebrating their successfull showcase and some gossiping about up to date news about hot issues in school from taeyeon.

“Noona, kyuhyun hyung is in the living room.” Sunny is combing her hair after taking a bath. Looks not really pleased with kibum’s appareance.

“What is he doing here ?” She asked to her namdongsaeng.

“What else, he wanna meet his beloved fiancee.” Kibum smirks.

“Shut up, key !”

 

“What’s wrong ?” Sunny asks directly. She isn’t mad. It’s just she is so tired to be so friendly now. She even thinks that it’s nearly her period time.

“Why ? can’t i visit your house ?” Kyuhyun says. Oh, sunny just rolls her eyes in annoyance. She sits in front of him.

“My parents aren’t here.”

“So what ? I wanna see you.” Here he is, kyuhyun, the king of evil speaks.

“Hmm.” Sunny humming. She doesn’t want to say a word that would be breaken by kyuhyun again.

“Let’s go out.” He says, making sunny looks at him this time. It’s not even a command from their mother, or is it ?

“Where ?” She asked shortly, not wanting to looks excited.

“Ish, can’t you just follow me and stop asking ?”

“I can’t.” She wanna copying him just once.

“Oh my god.” He responds.

“Keke. I’m kidding. Should i change first ?”

“No, you’re good.” Kyuhyun looks at her cute figures with a peach short dress and smiles.

***

They are sitting on the bench. The lights in the park aren’t too bright to shine them. It’s silence there. It’s not that there’s another person comes up to the abandoned park.

Sunny sighs heavily, so heavy. She is bored, yet tired. She thought too much. She know she doesn’t need to expect something from kyuhyun like dinner or something like that. But, the bugs here are just too annoying. She rubs her knee and seeing the dark sky.

Kyuhyun give her his cardigan to close her exposed thight. She grabs it and come back to see the stars.

“Sunny-ah, you....” He breaks the silence.

Kyuhyun just stuttering at his own words. Sunny looks at him curiously. She never see him like that.

“Hmm. I...i.....”

“Kyuhyun-ah. Waeyo ? Are you sick ?” Sunny touch his forehead. His face seems red. She thought that he’s got fever.

“No, i’m good.”

Sunny rubs his cheeks that getting red. “Geotjimal. Look ! your face is...”

Kyuhyun hold her wrist, interrupts her words. Sunny looks at him blankly as he shoots his eyes towards her. He can’t take his eyes off her.

“Kyu...”

His gaze fall down to her pink lips. Kissable lips. Sunny knows his stare and unknowingly back off from the seat.

Kyuhyun can’t take it anymore. He pulls her to his. He pulls her waist closer and start to kiss her lips, hungrily and passionately.

Sunny who is out of breath give him a smack on his chest.

“YAK !” Kyuhyun shouts.

“Do you wanna kill me ? I can’t breath !” Sunny says, blushing like crazy. She throw her face away, trying to lose contact from his sight. It’s just like a laser that can burns her for a second.

“But, i haven’t finished yet.” He says, like an innocent child. Sunny can’t help to bring her face back to him, feel annoyed.

“Who told you can kiss me all you want ? huh ?” Sunny says angrily.

“Me ! i’m your fiance. I have right to kiss my fiancee, WAE ?”

“Don’t be so rude !” Sunny slaps him and walks away. She knows that she can walks to her house alone. She’s too red to see him now.

“Sunny-ah, wait !” Kyuhyun says and sunny start to run.

 

Hello my sweet readers :)

I haven't update for a long time, i'm sorry >_< 

It's because a bunch of task and also lack of ideas T_T

I hope you give me some comment to make me more energetic to write :D :D

I love to see loooong comments :D