True feeling

My Girl , My Boy

Sunye takes a note from the white board until someone bother her.

 

“Hey, sunye. What about you tell us about your date with James last night ?” Kyuhyun . He sits behind her while playing with his PSP.

 

“I hear that he is handsome and mature guy. I hope he can bear your childness and mood swing. How is it ? Did you go well ?” Leeteuk comes up while grinning like crazy. Leeteuk pull the chair to the other side of sunye. They traps her between them.

 

“I’ll tell you later. Tsk, of course he’s better than both of you, stupid. Why are you two so curious over my life ?” Sunye still look at the whiteboard, not really pay attention to them.

 

“Because you’ll be married first, i guess.” Leeteuk says.

 

“sunye ahjumma.” Kyuhyun chuckled. Sunye rolls her eyes. It makes her mad all of a sudden.

 

“Gimme a lot of pretty niece, okay ?” He giggles.

 

Sunye looks down as she heard that. She is blushing. Crap ! Kyuhyun caught her !

 

“Shut up ! Kyunnie, i wanna ask you something.” Sunye looks at him with a serious face, bring up another topic.

 

“What ? Why are you like this ? Are you on period ?” Kyuhyun chuckled, he know that sunye will be hard to accept on a joke in her period, so moody. On the other hand, leeteuk stay silent, he is smart enough to see sunye’s expression.

 

“How about you and sunny ?” She asked.

 

“what’s with it ? We’re fine.” Kyuhyun says while playing his PSP.

 

“I know you haven’t do anything, pabo !” Sunye hits kyuhyun’s head. She hits him continuously. Leeteuk backs off to see kyuhyun’s pain.

 

“WAE WAE ? It hurts !!! What should i do ? It’s not something must come up.” Kyuhyun tries to avoid her punch, but she is fast like an ahjumma to caught his son try to smoke cigarettes.

 

“You will loose everything if you keep being like this.” She shouts.

 

“Like what ?”

 

“Like....aish, can’t you think properly ??!!!”

 

“What’s wrong, sunye ?” Leeteuk asked, smell something fishy.

 

“You won’t believe what i saw last night.” Sunye says. Yes, she does. She saw yeoseob’s sweet confession on sunny last night on her date with James, her soon-to-be-husband.

 

***

 

Taeyeon spits her water out. Jessica’s jaw drops.

 

“JINJJA ?” Sooyoung shouts. It’s only one word that can blurt from now. Nothing else.

 

“I mean, something is really going on ? Oh my god, i know this would be happening.” Sooyoung looks at sunny with a wide eyes.

 

They are interrogating sunny and she really can’t hide it because they can read her face and attitude towards yeoseob this morning. Yeah, maybe too awkward because they are acting sweetly toward each other before. Today is an exception.

 

Sunny nods.

 

“Oh my god. Are....you...? Aish, what’s your answer ? Do you have any feeling for him ?” Taeyeon looks at her with big curiousity.

 

“I just....” Sunny bites her lower lip.

 

“I know you. You don’t love him, dear. You love....” Taeyeon says with a meanfull look.

 

“I will decide it later. I’m just too confused.” Sunny interrupt.

 

Sooyoung make a sad face towards her. It’s obvious that sunny loves someone else unknowingly, someone called her fiance. They know it, both Taeyeon and Sooyoung know it, even Jessica can feel it. But, it’s not that she will receive the same feeling from him. She is scared to face the bitter truth from his feeling towards her.

 

“Sunny, it’s...” Jessica says, looking at their back.

 

“Sunny, i need to talk.” Kyuhyun says.

 

“Oh...” Sunny says, she can’t even finish her words that he pulled her.

 

“Oh, i hope they’re doing good.” Taeyeon says while biting her bottom lip. Sooyoung’s eyes follow them as kyuhyun keep pulling sunny’s wrist.

 

***

 

Kyuhyun pulls her to the car parks.

 

“Ya ! kyu ! we haven’t finished the school yet ! Are we going home ?” Sunny keep yelling.

 

“Let talks here.” He says.

 

“What is it about ?” She asked.

 

“What’s going on between you and that yeoseob guy ?” He asks with a cold stare.

 

“What do you mean ? We...we are friends.” She saids. She is a little bit surprised that he would asked her about yeoseob.

 

“Don’t lie !” He shouts.

 

“I’m not !” She yells back.

 

“Tch. Good ! You’re doing good ! Perfect, you both makes a great couple that make me want to clap over happiness !” He glares at sunny with such a frightening stare.

 

Sunny feels hurt to hear those word. “What ? We’re not couple !” She lower her voice, she hold her tears hardly.

 

“Yet ? Just admit it ! why don’t you just spit it out ? I won’t be bothered !” He says. His words are just really all lie. He can’t control his anger.

 

“Kyu, why are you like that ?” She asks.

 

“Me ? Because i’m just your damn fake fiance and i just want to know !!! Can you just tell me the truth ? I need some honesty. You know, i’ll happy for you, but can’t you think about our parents ?” He shouts again, making her startled.

 

Parents ? Yeah, their parents have forced them into this. The relationship that no one can’t even describe it about. The relationship that makes her flustered even more.

 

Sunny thinks that she is just a hopeless girl over him. She is just like a part of their parents plan, nothing else.

 

“Kyu, are you that happy to see me with him ?” Sunny asks.

 

“Why not ? We’re nothing anyways.” Kyuhyun says sarcastically.

 

Sunny gulps her saliva. Hearing ‘nothing’ from him is like a knife stabbing into her heart slowly, but the pain seems can’t get over her. She knows that even now, he really doesn’t have some feeling for her. But, what’s that kiss about ? Why did he kiss her ? Why does him always make her like she is being loved. Her hands is trembling that she feels she can’t breath properly.

 

“I know it. That’s the thing i wanna hear from you, a honesty.”  Sunny says with a soft voice. She hold her tears well.

 

“You.... loves him ?” He asks with a curious face.

 

“It doesn’t matter, like you said, we’re nothing, so it’s not even your bussiness and i don’t even know where my love is. It has lost.” Her voice seems even more bitter.

 

“And thanks to you, kyuhyun. I’ve lost it to you.” She says while the tears falling down to her cheeks.

 

Sunny open’s the car door and running away, leaving kyuhyun startled and being frozen at her confession. Being a jerk and making her crying, he wanna punch himself right now.

 

***

 

Kyuhyun POV

 

I sighs.

 

Am i really bad ?

 

I just don’t know, i hate her being loved by yeoseob, besides i know the fact that they’re so close.

 

I hate it when she is comfortably talking and laughing with him. It feels like she is closer to him than me. I mean, i’m her fiance and we’ve known for long time. But, why does he get her attention so easily ?

 

But, why can’t i just spit it out ?

 

Seeing her tears makes me suffered. I really said a bad words.

 

What is it ? She says she lost her love for me. I’m happy to hear that, but her tears shows me that she will forget me or hate me from now on.

 

“Kyu, what happen ?” Leeteuk hyung asks as he sees me walking on corridor with a cloudy face. Maybe i’m just like a human who doesn’t have a soul.

 

Sunye look at me with an anticipated.

 

“I don’t know.” I replied shortly.

 

“Tell me.” Sunye pulls me down to sit under the tree.

 

 I tell them the whole story.

 

“Oh my god, why are you talking like that ?” Sunye’s eyes is now teary. I know that she is a sensitive girl that she was just closing his mouth with her palm when i tell her what i said to sunny just now.

 

“Kyu, back to your senses. I know you’re just out of control, but you’ve to clarify this.” Leeteuk hyung taps my shoulders.

 

“But... She must be hating me.”

 

“She needs time.” Leeteuk hyung says.

 

 ***

Kyuhyun go to sunny’s house tonight. He brings a bucket of flowers for her. It’s not his mother’s idea anymore. It’s him who wanna see her smile again to see her favourite flower. He smiles when he thinks about sunny. Sunflower, sunny, They are look alike.

 

Sunshine. Shining. Lee Sunny. The one who is being patient to bear with his annoying act. The girl that he kissed few days ago. The girl that he hold when she is scared. The girl that forgives all of his jerk attitude. The girl that making him mad when she is going out with another guy.

 

He smiles. Thinking about her, making him missing her voice, her cute act, her eye smile.

 

His smiles dissapeared when he sees sunny with a boy in front of her house, none other than yeoseob. They are laughing happily after yeoseob’s cute act. Kyuhyun clench his teeth when he sees something, they are holding hand.

 

There is sunny’s mom talking to him.

 

Kyuhyun stops his car and burry his face on the steer.

 

“Now, even Lee ahjumma...” Kyuhyun mumbles.

 

“I don’t have any chance.”

 

He keep burrying his face, thinking about it over and over again. He realized it, he will loose her if he is being an idiot.

 

He doesn’t wanna let her go this time. She is my fiancee, my girl. Kyuhyun thought.

To Be Continue

 

Hello~ ~

Update !!!!! 

I'm sorry if i'm being late again

Please gimme another looooong comment and advice about this story

I'm a bit sad that the comment is keep decreasing T_T

I'll update this week if there are some 'energizer' comment :) :)