A promise

My Girl , My Boy

 

@Library

 

“Annyeong.” She said to an empty library. She chuckled with herself. Library in her school is quite big. There are a lot of books and comfortable seat to read  Air conditioner and heater just complete it. She has to volunteer herself to help the librarian, since she is sick for three days.

 

It is three o’ clock already. She enters the room and go around for a little time. She looks at the messy books on the table.

 

“I will be really trapped with those books. Aigoo..upps, no complain, sunny~ah ! you have agreed with these. Fighting !!!” She said while taking the books one by one.

 

 

_On the way to the mall_

 

“It’s cloudy.” Jessica said.

 

“Yeah, it’s good to see you bring your car, oennie.” Krystal –Jessica’s sister- said.

 

“Of course. I’m a good thinker, right ?”

“Just drive safely.”

 

“Tsk.”

 

 

@Caffe

 

“Oppa. I want an ice cream.” Sooyoung said.

 

“Yaa ! now ? are you crazy ? you’ll get cold.” Eunhyuk crossed his arm and shake his his head.

“Umm. But my lips just crave for it. Jinjja....” She pouted.

 

“What taste ?”

 

“Do you wanna buy me ? ah, oppa is so kind. Strawberry, okay ?”

 

“Sure.” He said while trying to stand from his seat.

Chu~

 

He pecked on her lips. There are people watch them. She just shocked with his sudden act and frozen.

 

“Sooyoungiee~ are you here ?” he waved at her.

 

“OPPPPPAAAAAA !” She yelled. She makes people looked at them once again.

 

@Kyuhyun’s house

 

“Hyung, don’t make me repeat this again. You loose ! just admit it !” Minho said. They are playing football in playstation.

 

“Ani ! you cheat on me.”

 

“Aigoo. What a stone-headed.” Sulli –kyuhyun’s dongsaeng, remember?- said.

 

GLEGAAAAAR. A thunder attacked.

 

“Ah, gabjagi !” Sulli screams out and hug Minho.

 

“YA ! you take a chance with me, right ?” Minho said. Sulli blushed.

 

“I’m not.”

 

“Hey, don’t flirt with my saengie. She deserves a good boy. You are not, minho-ah !”

 

“Wae ?? am i good looking ?” He winked to Sulli.  She just looked down.

 

“Shut up, bad !” Kyuhyun punch his shoulder.

 

“I just shocked with the sudden lightning.” Sulli pouted.

 

“Don’t make an excuse.” Minho smiled.

 

“Sulli never lies. She scares...OMO, lightning ?!!!!” Kyuhyun seems shocked and throw his PS stick away. He remember about something.

 

“wae wae wae ???” Minho asked confusedly.

 

“I wanna go to school.” He runs to his jacket and take his car’s key immediately.

 

“Hyung ? What’s going on ?” Minho yelled. Sulli just stares at her oppa, thinking about something. Kyuhyun just run to his car, left them confused. Minho looked at Sulli, she just shakes her head.

 

“AAAH.” Kyuhyun come back to his house.

 

“You suprised me ! Jinjja !” Minho said.

 

“Don’t do anything with Sulli.”

 

“OPPA !” “Hyung !” they said in unison.

 

 

Flashback

 

“hey, youngie.” Kyuhyun meets Sooyoung who is walking at the corridor. She wants to wait for Eunhyuk at the school gate.

 

“Kyu oppa. I will have lunch with hyukkie oppa, do you wanna come with us ?” Sooyoung offered.

 

“No, thanks. I will be chased away by eunhyuk hyung for sure.”

 

“Ish. Aniooo~”

 

“Never mind. I wanna meet my adorable sunny. Where is she ?”

 

“Tsk. She is tidying the books up in the library. Just don’t disturb her now, she is in a good mood. Next time , okay ?”

 

“Waeyoooo~ ?? i wanna meet her.”

 

“Don’t you hear me !!!!??? Stay away !” Sooyoung said to him coldly.

 

“I thought that you support me. Hmmf.”

 

“Support about what ? you have been engaged with her already, so what ? but you’ve never been do something. I mean...a ‘progress’ , what are you ? Do you wanna play with her ? try to flirt, oppa ?” She knows there is something between her best friends –sunny- with this guy. But she doesn’t know what it is.

 

“I’m....” Kyuhyun cleared his throat.

 

“You don’t have your commitment yet, i guess.” She said.

 

“You tooo !” He pointed her.

 

“But we talked about you !” She replied his pointing.

 

“Don’t judge me, then !”

 

“Haish. Okay, sorry.” Sooyoung bites her lips.

 

“Heuh. Don’t be sad, youngie. I know you have something on your mind.” Kyuhyun said. Sooyoung just look at him, she doesn’t know kyuhyun could be a caring person all of a sudden.

 

“I won’t disturb her now. I’ll go home. Don’t believe with Eunhyuk hyung. He is too dangerous. Keke~ Bye.”

 

Flashback OFF

 

 

Ring ring~

 

“Hyung, i can’t talk with you now okay ? I’m hang up first.” Kyuhyun said when he saw ‘Eunhyuk hyung’ as the caller ID.

 

“Chakamaaaaan !!!” a girl screamed out. Kyuhyun seems know this irritating voice.

 

“Nugu ?”

 

“Sooyoungie. Odiga odi odi ???”

 

“Ish. What’s with you ? i’m busy.”

 

“My phone is dead. We are trapped at the ice cream shop. This babbo oppa parked his car so far. Lightning is bad, Sunny is alone in the library. Ottokhaeeee ??” Sooyoung said with a worried tone.

 

“I’m on the way to school. I’m hanging up first !” Kyuhyun drives his car faster. His sweat are dropping in this cold weather.

 

“Sunny.” He repeatedly her names.

"Sorry. I'm late. I'm such a fool." 

 

 

FLASHBACK ON

 

Three years ago~

 

Kyuhyun is visiting Sunny’s house, but their parents aren’t there. They are all alone in that house.

 

“Why must i end up with you ?”

 

“Ish. Like i wanna visit you for real. It’s mothers bussiness.”

 

“You don’t have to obey her. You’re not a good boy i guess.”

 

“Hey, i’m a good boy.”

 

“Whatever. I wanna buy some lollipop but it’s rain. Aish. I don’t really like rain.”

 

“Such a weird. Most of girl likes it. It feels romantic you know ?”

 

“It’s horror actually.”

 

“Your face kinda scared me.”

 

“YAK !”

 

DHUAAAR a lightning sounded hardly. Sunny jumped out to hug him.

 

“Ish, leave me ! stay awaaay~ ” Kyuhyun shooed her away. But , he realized that her body is kinda trembling.

 

“Oe...oe..mma....” She said.

 

“Sunny ? gwaenchana ?” He looks worried and doesn’t know what to do. He is an 13 years old boy actually. He thought that she is possesed or something.

 

“Oe..oe...mma...i’m...scared. help meee...oemma.” She hug him tightly.

 

“I’m kyuhyun, i’m not your mom.” He said.

 

“Please..stop....Huhuhu..” She said. She looks desperate. He feels so sad for her, it’s his first time to see sunny –who isn’t fear with a snake- looks so frightened.

 

“Sunny, i’m here. Don’t be scared okay ?” He her hair softly.

 

“Oppa.”

 

“mwo ?” He shocked yet happy to hear it.

 

“Oppa. Don’t leave me.” She said. Maybe she thought he was Donghae –his oppa-.

 

“I won’t. I’ll hug you whenever you need me.”

 

“Promise ?” She asked. She burried her face on kyuhyun’s chest and even sit on his lap like a kitty.

 

“I keep my words. I’ll protect you, saengie.” He said. After that, he just sing for her and she is sleeping on his lap.

 

 

 

 

 

@School

 

“Sunny Sunny !!!” He said. It’s dark. Their school is so dark now. It makes his heart beat faster.

 

He runs to the library and found that the room is so cold. It freeza him. Maybe the heater is dead. Everyone is go home , even the cleaning boy.

 

He walks around nervously, his eyes can’t find lights at all.

 

“Sun..Sunny ??”

 

TBC 

 

Annyeong readers !!!!! ^_^

 

How are you ?

 

I'm sorry for having too much flashback. Hehe

 

Please comment >_<