Three Dolls

My Girl , My Boy

 

Sunny pout her lips, seeing her -blue coloured- phone. She didn't mad at her phone, of course. 

"Sunny bunny !" 

"Ya ! stop calling me like that, youngie !!!"

"Eyyyy~ what's with you, chagi?" Sooyoung sit on her chair beside Sunny's. She throw her bag away, not caring the content of her bag is messed up.

"nothing..."

"Cih, such a LIAR..." Sooyoung ruffle his hair. Suddenly, taeyeon come to the class and make a noise with her voice.

"Boys bring the girls out.... yeaaaah !"

"Jinjja !" Sooyoung looks at Taeyeon. It likes She never seeing taeyeon look worse than that.

Besides, Taeyeon just smiling widely with her puppy eyes and go closer to Sunny and Sooyoung. She doing ballet and sit beautifully in front of Sunny. Her chairmate is onew, who is much more crazy than her.

"Hey, have you had breakfast , my girls ?" asked taeyeon, winking.

"What ?" Sunny make a confusing face.

"NO, I HAVEN'T.... do you wanna treat me, taeng ?" asked Sooyoung happily.

"anio."

"So ?"

"because i have had my breakfast with Leeteuk oppa , Kyaaaaaa !!!!!" She scream like crazy.

"Aish, Jeongmal." Sunny punch the table and messing her hair .

"Ya ! oemma ! We don't hav boyfriends . please understand !"

"Don't kidding me !" Taeyeon laughing.

"what do you mean ?"

"Eunhyuk oppa, Changmin oppa. Just decide your choice, Sooyoung-ah !"

"unnie~ pleaseee~"  Sooyoung close her ear and burry her face on the table.

"Hahahahaha , Leeteuk oppa said that you are closer with Changmin Oppa. Yah, Sunny-ah ! what are you doing there?" Taeyeon pointed at Sunny. Sunny is reading a novel in the corner of the class. 

"She isn't like usual. I think there's something wrong with her." Sooyoung whisper to Taeyeon.

"Baby Sunny, what's wrong ?" Taeyeon faced sunny.

"Gwaenchana..."

"I will be angry, if you don't wanna tell me.."

"But...."

"SUNNY ! is it about Kyuhyun oppa?"

"Molla.."

"c'mon , Sunny. Did he hurt you again ?"

"Anio. Don't say it like He is a villain, taeng."

"Sunny. You are too weak." Sooyoung said softly.

"So, He makes you like this. It's not my Sunny."

"Taeng, I'm still Sunny. Don't worry. I have had my breakfast by the way. Don't be so arrogant, dorky kid !" Sunny running out from the class and do mehrong to Taeyeon who shocked with her act changing. 

"Yah ! you little annoying bunny !" Taeyeon screaming creazily. Sooyoung claps her hand loudly.