Secret Agent, Babysitter.

Secret Agent, Babysitter .

( Chapter Nine. Winter Getaway.)

The ending of December is approaching. You believe, with the improvement that is happening, they deserve a quick getaway. You decide to take them out for a quick fun day at a amusement park.

[ Your POV]

" So, as all of you have noticed. Your improvement, with the exception of Yejun, have completely risen. So as a gift I've decided to take you out to an amusement park." I explained.

" Really?! Yah, your so pretty right now." Minki said, wrapping his hands around me.

" L-Let go!" I exclaimed, pushing him off me.

" I'll make Yejun jealous, just look at him." he whispered, slightly pointing at Yejun, who muttered something to himself.

" Let's get packing!" Junhong exclaimed, heading upstairs.

" I'll help you." Sehun said, going up behind him.

" Shall I pack food?" Sungjae asked. I nodded still struggling to release myself from Minki's grip. So after the whole commotion, it was decided that Sehun would drive. I gave him the directions while the rest of us hopped inside.

" I call being next to Mi Sun" Minki exclaimed, sliding all the way towards the end. I stepped inside only to get pulled next to him.

" What are you doing?" I asked, flustered.

" Jealousy." he whispered.

" You really have to stop seeing so much drama's." I murmured.

" And you have to stop denying you like him." he murmured back. As we started to drive, I looked out the window hoping this would go ok. The snow slowing tickled my side of the window, rapidly turning it into water. We arrived in a few hours and everyone rushed out of the car.

" Don't separate from each other -" I said, which slowly everyone forgot because that was the first thing they did.

" Aish." I mumbled, walking into the park. I slowly headed around seeing others enjoy there time.

" Yah Mi Sun, would you like to get a toy? I'll win it for you!" Junhong said, pulling me into one of those shot the target games.

" N-No you don't have to." I replied.

" No I do. Let see ..." he paid the ajusshi for five shots and fired away.

" 4/5 young man," he said, handing him a small blue pororo.

" Aren't I just good?" he gloated.

" Would you like a try young miss?" the ajusshi asked. I nodded but he continued to insisted, so I caved in and gave it a try.

One. Two. Three. Four. Five.

" F-Five out of five." the ajusshi mumbled in amassment, as the people around us looked in awed.

" H-How did you ..."

" Here, you won me a prise and I won you a prize." I said, handing him a large size crong. We continued to explore the park, playing more games and heading into rides. Finally as it darken we decided to meet up infront of the Ferris Wheel.

" Quick play of ka-wi-ba-wi-bo to see who we sit with?" Minki decided. So we proceeded with doing it. Sehun was paired with Sunjae while Minki was left to be by himself.

" Ok, now it all end here. The winner get to ride with Mi Sun." Minki announced.

" What!?" I exclaimed, but it was to late and I was paired with Junhong.

" Yes!" he exclaimed, pulling me inside. I sat down, and looked over at junhong who was whispering to Minki. Minki pulled him away pushing Yejun inside.

" Yah!" he exclaimed. The door shut and there we where, sitting across each other as we lifted from the ground.

" Of all people, I was stuck with the troll." he muttered.

" Troll!? Well it isn't fun being with an ogre either." I returned.

" OGRE?!" he exclaimed.

" Yes, and OGRE!" I yelled back. He stood up to yell at me more when the wheel stopped, making him stumble towards me. I tried to move, but it was to late. He fell onto me pressing his lips against mine.

Kiss ... My first kiss ...

[ End Of Chapter Nine ]