Secret Agent, Babysitter.

Secret Agent, Babysitter .

(Chapter Eight. The privilege of Being Sick. )

[ Your POV]

I slowly stepped inside bumping into Sehun.

" You're here. He's been asking for you for a while now." he said, gesturing me to sit down.

" M-Me?" I asked, sitting down.

" Yeah," he said, stretching," I'll head downstairs. Please take good care of him."

" Wait you're leaving me alone with -" but he just smiled and closed the door. Awkwardly, I looked over at him thinking about what I would.

" M-Mi Sun ..." he mumbled.

" Ye?" I replied.

" It's h-hot ..."

Hot? Hot?! What should I do?!

" Should I turn on the air, or should I -"

" N-no ..." he mumbled, slowly lifting his shirt up. 

Dah, he's sick Mi Sun. Just help him out.

I helped him sit up, as he took of the rest of his shirt.

" H-Here t-troll ..." he mumbled, with a grin.

" TROLL!? Aish, you only wanted me here to tease!" I exclaimed, rushing up from the seat.

" W-What did y-you think I w-wanted y-you here for?" he asked, still grinning at me.

" Idiot." I muttered, heading out, but was stopped by his grip again.

" You really have to -"

" I'm sorry." he mumbled, before letting go. I made a face and sat back down.

" Call me troll one more time and I'll leave." I muttered.

" Got it." he replied, pushing away the covers.

I tried my best to keep myself from sleeping, but as I placed my head on the table next to me, it got to me. The last thing I saw was him asleep.

[ Yejun's POV]

I blinked a few times, slowly sitting myself up. I looked over at me right and saw her, dead asleep.

Nice taking care of me, Troll.

I placed my feet on the floor and looked at her. Why would she stay here? Her attitude and everything about her is complicated. I slowly made my way towards the door, but got dizy half the way and fell to the ground. I felt a hand quickly rush over for me.

" Are you ok? You should of woken me up -"

" I don't need your help" I muttered, slapping her hand away. She looked at me, and offered her hand again. I refused it again by pushing it away and stood up.

" At least let me take you -"

" I'm fine, god! I don't need your sympathy." I yelled.

" Fine then. Idiot, at least I'm not the one insisting on me to not go, Idiot." she muttered, pushing me to the side and heading out.

" Yah, Mi Sun don't you go out on me. I'm sick." I yelled, following her downstairs.

" Oh, you don't look to sick to me." she muttered, heading inside the kitchen. 

I swear troll, your going to get it one day, and when you do ... just watch.

[Your POV]

Idiot, you thought I was going to wait at you like a maid. Tch, only because your sick, doesn't mean you get privilege that the others don't.

[ End Of Chapter Eight.]