Secret Agent, Babysitter.

Secret Agent, Babysitter .

( Chapter Fourteen. Finale)

3 Weeks Later.

[ Yejun's POV]

" What flowers should I take?!" Minki asked, looking for a perfect bouquet.

" Those." I pointed out.

" The white?" Sehun asked, which I followed with a nod. We headed out all five of us to visit her. As we reached the cemetery, we sighed in unison. Slowly stepping towards her grave, but from a distance I saw someone. I couldn't quiet capture who it has, but from her profile it was a girl. She placed a card on Mi Sun's grave and walked off.

I hurried to catch up, but by the time I had approach she was long gone. I looked over at the card, which was neatly placed over fresh white flowers. I knew it wasn't my place to read something that wasn't mine, but I continued and reached for it.

 

" To the many people that I loved. I'm sorry for giving you all a hard time. You were a hard bunch, but I overcame and changed you, even if it was a small amount. I hope you take this lesson and continue your lives and good people. Be successful and live long, so I won't have you tased."

- Troll

It was her ... Mi Sun.

[ Your POV]

Don't worry, we'll meet again, soon ...

[ End ]

Thank you for subscribing. I appreciate it a lot. ❀ 

Sequel to be released soon, titled "Eenie Meenie Miney Mo" 

- Junghee.