Secret Agent, Babysitter.

Secret Agent, Babysitter .

( Chapter Five. Curiosity Killed The Cat [Part Two] )

[ Yejun's POV ]

" Where the hell are we heading?!" I exclaimed, pushing away bratches.

" How should I know? This was your idea, idiot." he returned.

" Yeah, but it was your idea to follow me, 'idiot'." I replied, almost slipping.

We should of thought about this beforehand.

[Your POV]

" Yes, I'm not sure about there location." I replied, talking on the phone with Jaejoong.

" If the chief hears about this your dead. I'll call back up to help you -"

" No, if you do so the chief might know. I'll do this by myself."

" Are you sure? It's raining, and it's pretty dangerous out there, especially with the rain."

" You're talking to a secret agent. I've been through worse. I'll call you when I find them."

" Promise?"

" Yes." I said, closing the phone.

I pushed through some branches and bushes. My specialties wasn't in finding people so I slipped a few times, but picked myself up in the end. I noticed a piece of clothing stuck on a branch.

" Cotton, Sehun." I mumbled, realizing it was his and they had been here. The rain came down harder, but I continued to look, yelling out their names in hope of them hearing. It was getting dark, but I continued. 

" Damn you idiots. I swear when I find you -" I stopped, noticing a small fire inside a cave. I quickly headed in with a sigh.

Finally ...

" Idiots!" I said, throwing myself at each one with a hug.

" You guys had me scared. I though I would lose you ..."

If I did, I would get killed.

[Yejun's POV]

" Get off me." I muttered, pushing her away.

" She was just worried, Yejun." Sehun added.

" No one asked her to look for us." I replied.

" As you said, no one asked me to come and look for you. I did it out of my own will. If you want to go so badly then leave, but don't drag down others. Got it Yejun!?" she barked at me.

I rolled my eyes and sat back down.

" So, shall we head back home?" Sehun asked.

" How? It's raining and dark. We wont get far if we leave right now. Let's wait until the mourning and we'll head out then." she said, smiling at Sehun.

Trying to be cute? Troll ...

[ Your POV]

I should of ate. Damn am I hungry ...

I sat down at the far end playing with a few pebbles. Sehun laid beside me asleep, and Yejun just sat down glaring at the fire.

Grumble.

I placed my hand over my stomach and looked at Yejun, who didn't wait and burst out  with a laugh.

" Not funny." I mumbled, as my face flushed red.

" Pft, is the troll hungry?" he remarked, laughing.

" Shut it will you!" I exclaimed, getting up.

" What is the troll going to do, Huh?" he added. I made my way over and kicked him.

" YAH!" he exclaimed, heated up and ready to punch me.

" What are you going to do about it?" I returned. He quickly got up and grabbed my wrist, throwing me against the hard rock wall.

" Tch, let me go!" I muttered, pushing him away, but it only caused his grip to get tighter. He stared down at me as I stared back. It was a short time, but for those seconds, his expression changed. I could feel him getting nervous, so I saw this as a chance.

" You like me this much?" I teased, his grip immediately releasing my wrist.

" Are you crazy!?" He roared, while I gloated, " Ha, you where the one who let go. I win."

I couldn't fall asleep. I stared down at Sehun who peacefully slept by my side, and over at Yejun, who continued to mutter to himself.

Hehe, I always win, Ogre.

[ End Of Chapter five.]