Secret Agent, Babysitter

Secret Agent, Babysitter .

( Chapter Four, Curiosity Killed The Cat. [Part One] )

Your into the second month, slowly everyone seems to get along with you, except Yejun. Although he isn't close with you - you really don't care much. Yes, there are fights among the others and you still, but now all you want to think about is get it done and get the hell out.

[ Your Pov]]

" Aigoo, what do I take?" I mumbled to myself, picking out types of noodles.

" Would these be fine?" Sungjae asked, as I nodded at took them from his hand. I thought he'd be the easiest to communicate with.

- Earlier Ago -

" Yah, take me! I want to get out of this hell hole!" Junhong yelled, pulling me by the sleeve.

" Tch, you might cause a fire." I returned, taking my wallet.

" That's what I think, now make the right choice and choose oppa." Minki butted it.

" I have someone in mind already, 'Oppa'." I replied, gesturing Sungjae to come.

---

" So, why are you doing this?" he asked, looking around for rice. He caught me off guard, thinking he was quiet and shy, but it seems he has been curious about it for a while.

" I think this amount is good." I said, trying to avoid his question.

" Mhm, but back to - "

" Oh, they have sesame seeds for sale!" I exclaimed, running over to get a container. That shut him up for a while until heading inside the car.

" Mi Sun, who put you up to this?" he asked.

" What are you talking about, I chose this -"

" Your fifteen, plus, your not even old enough to drive and yet you do it. Your taking care of people that are older than you, and nothing really fits." he remarked. This was heading no where, it was either tell him, or let him take it out from me. I took in a deep breath and exhaled it with my respond, " I'm the daughter of your principle, and since I'm a strong person he told me if I could straighten you guys up. I'll get paid to do so."

Silence.

I waited for his respond, slowly taping my index finger on the driving wheel.

" Ha, I was thinking this was a bit to weird." he said.

I dodge out of this one. Good thing he's clueless.

We arrived setting the things down in the kitchen.

" Um, Mi Sun ..." Minki mumbled, stepping inside the kitchen.

" Yes?" I said, placing the things inside the refrigerator.

" We had a little problem with Yejun." he continued.

" This is why I left Sehun in -"

" It involves him too ... He kind of left with Yejun." he mumbled.

" LEFT?!" I quickly headed towards him, " Where? Did you see where they went? Crap, I'm dead."

" They can't get far, I mean we are in the middle of nowhere." he remarked.

Right! We are in the middle of nowhere, plus they don't know how to get around.

" Sungjae you're in charge." I stated, running out the door. 

If I don't find them, then I'll get in trouble. What if they die out here ... then I'll go to jail and spend all my life inside and ... Damn! Let's just hope they are alright.

[End Of Chapter Four.]