Secret Agent, Babysitter.

Secret Agent, Babysitter .

( Chapter Seven. Change of hearts)

Month four. So far things have changed, and for the better. You get along better with them, and none have tried escaping. ( Only because you threatened to tase them.) Slowly and with great process this has been going, but the same problem is keeping you from changing them all, Yejun.

[ Your POV]

" Aright, Minki you take that side. Don't forget to pick up the trash before you rake." I order.

" Roger!" he replied.

"Sehun help around the living room" I asked.

" Sure thing." he replied.

" Sungjae kitchen." I said.

" Got it." he mumbled.

" Junhong, don't break anything  and clean the bathrooms." I said.

" Why me?!" he wailed.

" I'll give you a surprise." I whispered.

" Got it!" he exclaimed rushing upstairs.

" And, Yejun ... Where is Yejun?" I asked, looking around.

" He hasn't gone down from his room." Sungjae admitted.

" Damn it." I murmured, making my way towards him room. I knocked a few thing, but nothing followed. I yelled out his name, but still nothing. I was making my way back when I noticed it slightly opened. I peaked inside and entered, looking around in the dark room.

" Y-Yejun?" I murmured. I heard him cough from under the covers.

" Are you ok?" I whispered, slowly taking the covers off him. He turned giving me a look of pain, slowly sitting up. His face was pale, and sweat ran down his chest. I put my hand over his forehand and discovered how hot he was.

" L-Let me get some help and -" I was about to head out when his hand wrapped around my wrist, pulling me back.

" D-Don't l-leave me ..." he insisted, in a low murmur.

" B-But, I n-need t-to." I mumbled. His griped gently slipped from my wrist and fell back into bed. I quickly headed out of the room and into the kitchen.

" Did you find him, Mi Sun?" Sungjae asked.

" The rain made him sick. He has a fever." I said.

" Is he ok? I'll go check on him." Sehun said, going upstairs.

" I'll make him chicken soup." Sungjae said. I helped him, finishing in about 20 minutes.

" Should I take it?" Sungjae asked. I nodded. He quickly headed upstairs as I headed out.

" I'm done Mi Sun," Minki announced, heading towards me. I smiled, and moved over to let him sit.

" What happened?" Minki asked, setting down the leaf raker beside him.

" Yejun has a fever." I mumbled, kicking a few stones.

" I think Mi Sun fell for Yejun." he teased.

" Shut up." I replied, elbowing him on the side. He stood up taking the leaf raker inside, " You could deny it all you want, but Mi Sun fell bad for the bad boy."

Me? Fall for the ogre?! Pft, that idiot ...

" Mi Sun, Yejun is asking for you." Sungjae said, coming from upstairs. I hurried up and made my way upstairs while Minki continued to tease, " Falling for the bad boy!"

No, I'm just here to protect you guys. Nothing more ...

[ End Of Chapter Seven.]