Secret Agent, Babysitter .

Secret Agent, Babysitter .

Chapter two, Duties.

After the communicating problem, decisions are made. Whether it's cleaning or practicing, everyone had to do something.

[ Your POV ]

" Now," I exclaimed, snapping the ruler against the table," Did you guys decide on what you are doing?"

No answer, they all looked at me like I was crazy. I lifted my eyebrow and jumped on the table, " DID YOU NOT HEAR ME?!"

Still no answer. It was like talking to the wall. Before I could scream again, one of them cut me off.

" Are you crazy?" Yejun asked, boldly.

" The real question here is, Are YOU crazy?" I returned.

" Tch, do you really think we'll listen to a little girl like you? Come on, your like 10." he continued.

" 10?! I'm 15, not 10." I replied.

" Exactly, my point proven." he grinned.

Tch, how old are you?!

I looked into the folder, before continuing with this fight.

Shim Yejun, Age : 20. Darn.

Oh Sehun, Age : 18 . Crap.

Yook Sungjae, Age : 17. Really?

Choi Minki, Age : 16. Your Kidding, right? 

Last chance ... Choi Junhong, Age : 15. Yes, finally one ... Birthday ... HOW THE HELL CAN THIS BE? HE IS OLDER BY TWO DAYS ... TWO!!!

" What are you looking at?" Yejun asked, before snatching the folder from my hands. I tried getting it back, but it was to late. He had seen the information.

" Wow, stalker?" he asked, throwing the folder back to me. 

" Listen, just because -"

" Ah, don't care, but since you know so much about us, why not get to know you?" he grinned.

Idiot.

" All you need to know is that I'm here to straighten your attitude up, so buckle down, and do some work." I admitted.

" No can do. Sorry, but I have more important things to do." Yejun said, heading towards the door.

" Don't make me tase you." I yelled, standing on the table.

" Ha, good luck doing -"

Hit.

" Y-Y-Yah!" he yelled from the ground.

" I wasn't playing around, anyone else want to try?" I said, jumping off. A cold silence filled the air and I proceeded to give directions.

" D-Don't I-I-Ignore me!" he continued to yell.

" You got it?" I asked the others, who gave me a terrified look followed by a nod.

" Then, chop chop." I said, walking over to Yejun. I kicked him to the side, only to watch the latter's suffering.

Mwahaha.

" Y-Yah, th-that hurts." he stuttered.

"Listen, we can make this an easy six month process. You don't get in the way and follow my directions, and this wont happen. Got it?" I asked, lending out my hand.

" Tch." he replied, pushing me hand away and getting up by his own will.

" Fine then." I replied, heading out where the others were.

Now it's time to shape you all up.

[ End of Chapter two.  ]