Secret Agent Babysitter.

Secret Agent, Babysitter .

( Chapter Thirteen. Confront )

[ Your POV]

His head quickly meet my voice. He looked at me flustered, while I hurried to his side.

" Are you ok?" I asked, touching the many bruises on his face.

" M-Mi S-Sun ..." he mumbled, with a smile. I untied him, and slowly made our way to the door. We quickly stopped as the gun pointed right in my face.

" You think I'd let you leave this easily?" he muttered, yanking me away from Yejun.

" Mi Sun!" he exclaimed, falling back. I pushed his grip away and made my way back to him.

" Move and I'll shoot." he muttered behind me, clicking the safety off. I didn't want to hesitate, but I dropped on my knees.

" That's it. Now, why would a girl like you be taking care of boys like them? Huh?" he asked, hitting me on the head with the gun. I made a quick gesture to Yejun so he would go. It didn't matter what happened to me, as long as they where ok.

" Just let him go," I muttered.

" Oh no, I found your weak point Mi sun." he cackled.

" Fine then." I mumbled, kicking the gun from his hands. He fell back looking for the gun, and I quickly helped Yejun up.

" Go," I mumbled, pushing him away.

" B-But you -"

" Go!" I exclaimed. He took a last look and headed for the door. I spotted him though, Kang stood and pointed at Yejun. I stood in the way.

Bam. Bam. Bam.

" Mi Sun!!!" Yejun yelled. I fell on my knee's, as the blood quickly stained the floor. A few more shoots where heard after mine and Kang was dead. Jaejoong had heard about me not having a weapon and headed inside. Yejun hurried by my side ...

[ Yejun's POV]

She fell into my arms, coughing up and staining herself with blood. I held onto her as hard as possible, crying out for help. All she did was smile at me.

" Y-Yejun ..." she murmured.

" D-Dont talk, we're getting help, d-dont you -"

" Y-Yejun ... I-I'm going t-to be all-allright ..."

" Please don't strain yourself ..." I mumbled, holding onto her hand. She reached over to touch my cheek and whispered something I couldn't quiet grasp. 

[ Your POV]

Yejun, your an idiot. I hate you for taking my first kiss, but I didn't regret it. The only thing I regret is not telling you how I felt. I'm stubborn and stupid for realizing this at the last minute but ... 

I love you.

[ Yejun's POV]

" M-Mi Sun! Mi Sun!! Wake up!! M-M-Mi S-Sun don't ..." I cried, as her grip slowly released itself. Her eyes closed and I watched as the last tear ran down her cheek.

Slowly everything faded in. They took her from me and helped me out. I sat down in one of the ambulances as the others rained me with questions.

She was gone ...

[ End Of Chapter Thirteen.]

 

- Finale coming up next -