Secret Agent, Babysitter

Secret Agent, Babysitter .

* Minki : Ren/Len

* Junhong : Zelo

 

[ Chapter three, Collision. ]

Nothing. It's been about a month, and nothing has changed. They are still stubborn as hell.

[ Your POV ]

" Yah! Stop playing with that!" I yelled at Minki, who was throwing knives at his target, Sungjae.

" Why? You should try, oh wait, your the good person here." he returned.

" DONT MAKE ME COME OVER THERE AND TASE YOU !" I exclaimed, which made him immediately drop the knives.

" Tch, party pooper." he mumbled, walking outside.

Dah, this is driving me insane. I swear, this is the worst job anyone could have, ever.

I looked around for Sehun, who wasn't in sight. 

" Oh Sehun!" I yelled, walking up the stairs. I quickly poked my head in each room only to find nothing. Then I heard it, a far sound coming from the last room. I hesitated, but made my way over, slowly turning the nob.

" Oh Sehun, if your going to -"

Oh God.

" YAH! MICHYEOSSEO!?" Yejun yelled, rushing to cover himself with a towel.

" I'm really sorry!" I yelled, covering my eyes and turning around. I headed out, but bumped into something, no, someone.

" Did I disturb something?" Sehun asked, stepping back. I shook my head, pushing him to the side so that I could head out. I felt light headed, and the blood boiling all over my face.

How could I be so careless? 

I headed out slumping on the stairway. To get that image off my mind, I decided to watch the others do work.

" Yah, stop fooling around and hold the leaf raker right!" I yelled at Junhong, who was poking Minki with it.

" Let us have some fun, unnie." he replied, continuing to poke Minki.

" Thats right, you listen to me Choi Junghong. Stop fooling around and you'll get your "free" time, got it?" I muttered.

" Yah, aren't you the cutest when your angry." he yelled. It made me blush, but I continued and yell," Shut up and rake you jerk!"

[ Yejun's POV]

" So what happened? Trying to get on her good side" Sehun asked, handing me a pair of socks.

" Shut up, why would I?" I muttered trying to pass this by us.

" She is quite cute." he mumbled, heading out.

Cute? What about that little troll is cute? Idiot, you have no taste in women.

I almost dragged myself only to head out and watched.

" Yah! Stop running away from me and get working!" she yelled, holding up the raker.

Seriously, what does he see in her?

[ Your POV]

" Stop and do your work!" I yelled, kicking Junhong to the ground.

" Ah-ah, ok, ok I will." he yelled, as I pinned him to the floor." I let his hand go, and helped him up, pushing the rake towards him.

" You too!" I said, spotting Yejun. He glared at me, and walked back inside.

Tch, it wasn't like I saw anything interesting. 

" Yah, Mi sun I finished!" Minki anounced, running towards me.

" Good Job, though you forgot a few." I admitted.

" Tch, at least I did it, Meanie. I try to do something good and you -" he continued, babbling about me being mean. I pat him on the back so he could shut up, " Thank you, you did a very good job Minki."

He smiled and headed out to mess with Junhong's pile.

" Tch, these guys never learn." I mumbled to myself, sitting on one of the stair cases.

( A/N : In tune of 2PM's Hands Up.) " Oppa, are you raking those leaves, ok?" Minki asked, junhong.

" Yes Sir!" he replied.

Idiots, I'm surrounded by idiots.

[ End Of Chapter 3]

---

( This was just to get to know them, and how they are towards your character. Chapter 4 is where everything really happens.)