Secret Agent, Babysitter.

Secret Agent, Babysitter .

( Chapter Ten. When Pigs Fly.)

[ Your POV]

I pushed him away rushing up in confusion.

" Y-You!" I exclaimed.

" Y-You were the one who sat there!" he exclaimed back, rushing back up into his seat. I was flustered, what would I do now? I didn't like it ... right?!

DAH!! This is driving me insane.

The ferris Wheel decided finally to work, and it lowered us down to the platform.

" We never kissed, got it?!" Yejun muttered, getting off. I followed, stomping my way towards the others.

" Yah, so how was your -" Minki asked, coldly getting ignored by both of us. We headed inside the car without a word. It got pretty tense inside the van, but no one asked question. As we headed in the park way, I quickly headed out and inside the house, stomping my way towards the room.

Aish!!! That stupid ogre!!!

[ Yejun's POV]

As I followed behind her, we immediately headed inside each of our rooms.

I'm so killing you Minki.

If he hadn't pushed me inside I wouldn't be in this mess. It really doesn't matter, because we don't like each other. It was simply an accident and ... and ...

Damn it troll, get off of my mind!

[ Minki's POV]

" What do you think happened?" I asked, watching as they stormed upstairs into their rooms.

" Maybe they confessed?" Junhong replied, which Sungjae added, " Are you dumb? They wouldn't be angry like that if they did."

" Your right! Maybe, he confessed. He was al like 'Mi Sun, could you take me heart and blend it with yours to make one?' and she denied like, ' Oh oppa, I already have someone in mind.' Something like that.'" I said.

" Yeah! Your so smart Minki," Junhong replied.

" Of course I am." I admitted, while Sehun rolled his eyes and Sungjae laughed.

Time for plan two.

[ Your POV]

Minki hurried inside my room rushing us downstairs.

" What are you - "

" Shh, it's a surprise." he whispered, leading the way to the backyard. As he pushed the door open, sound of party poppers filled the air.

" Surprise!" they yelled, opening a ball that titled ' Happy Birthday Mi Sun'. I looked at them in surprised. I wasn't one who  expressed emotions rather fast, but I felt my eyes water.

" Dah, Don't cry! We'll get rid of it if you want?!" Minki exclaimed, rushing to my side. I nodded whipping the tears away from my eyes.

" Happy?" Sehun asked. I nodded. I had no words to describe how happy I was. I knew I came as a demanding person. We spent five months together so far and I'm surprised I haven't killed them, or the other way around.

" Come on out, Yejun." Sungjae said, gesturing him to come. He walked out muttering, but holding a cake.

" Happy Birthday ... Troll." he mumbled.

" YAH!" I yelled socking him on the right arm. He placed the cake down and immediately went on name calling me.

 

Minki's POV]

" I swear, both of them are idiots." I mumbled, stuffing my face with a piece of cake.

" You said it." Sehun agreed, wiping a bit of frosting off my nose.

" Do you think they'll ever admit they like each other?" Sunjae asked.

" Yah! When I get my hands on you ogre -" she exclaimed.

" OGRE!? TROLL!!" he returned.

" When pigs fly." Junhong said.

Ha, when pigs fly ...

[ End Of Chapter Ten.]