Secret Agent, Babysitter. tase

Secret Agent, Babysitter .


( Chapter Six. Curiosity Killed The Cat. [Final] )

[ Your POV]

Mourning, finally.

We made our way back home. I earlier had placed marks on the rout I had taken, so it would be easier for us to come back.

" Smart." Sehun said.

" Thank you. You should be careful out here, and if you try to run away I'll tase you." I smiled, pulling on the last branch. We headed inside the back door where the others patiently waited for our arrival.

" Yah, Hyung's!" Minki exclaimed, attacking them with a hug. Junhong followed as well as Sungjae. I plopped on the sofa, slowly inhaling the in house air.

" Welcome back." Sungjae said, placing a milk cartoon on the table in front of me. I looked at him surprised and sat up, taking the cartoon.

" Thank you." I mumbled, taking a small sip.

" No problem." he replied, heading towards the others. I saw as they looked at each other with brotherly intentions. Minki and Junhong clinging on Sehun in tears, while Yejun yelled at them for being girls, and Sungjae trying to calm Yejun. Although people see them as delinquents, they sure are emotional and stupid.

[ Yejun's POV]

" Um, whats wrong with Mi Sun?" Minki asked, as she laughed to herself.

" I think the rain got to her." Junhong added.

" Let me feel your forehead!" Minki exclaimed, attacking Mi Sun. He chased her around the room as she yelled at him.

" I'll help you!" Junhong added.

" Don't make me tase you both!!!" she roared, running away.

Idiot troll, you're such a weirdo.

[ End Of Chapter Six.]

---

( Just a short chapter to finish this off. )