Secret Agent, Babysitter.

Secret Agent, Babysitter .

( Chapter Eleven. Interwined.)

Last month.

[ Your POV]

" What are we doing today?" Miki asked, eating what was left of the cake.

" Give me that!" I exclaimed, slapping it to the ground.

" Why!?" he wailed.

" It was all over the ground and in my hair." I reminded him.

" Right. Why did you do it?" he asked.

I have no clue.

Yesterday.

" Yah!" I exclaimed, throwing a piece of cake at Yejun.

" N-No you just -"

" Haha, whos laughing now!"

" Why you litte -" he grabbed a piece and smashed it on my head.

" Aish!!"

---

" Aigoo, it was funny though." he whispered.

" Shut it. By the way, is he cleaning?" I asked, reffering to Yejun. I scolded him, and made him clean the mess.

" Yeah, muttering to himself as always too." he replied, heading over for more cake.

" Stop eating!" I yelled, slapping the cake yet again from his hands. Sunjae walked inside with Sehun and reported to me as I asked. Yejun was doing fine although he would throw silent tantrums and start kicking around things.

An improvment, ogre.

" Phone Call," Sungjae said, " It's for you." I though it was a bit weird, but I headed over to answer.

" Hello?"

"Yeah, Mi Sun?" the person asked, sounding quite familiar.

" Yes?"

" It's me, Jaejoong."

" Whats with the house call. You could just call me -"

" He escaped."

My hand slightly curled by my side. 

" H-Him?"

" Yes, that's why I called you by home phone. He could track you down and hurt you and the others."

" W-We have to get away from here."

" I already sent people to pick you up."

" Alright, I'll tell them to pack."

I clicked the phone off and headed towards them.

Damn!

" Your looking for something?" a man asked, pinning Minki on the ground.

" So it was you who called." I asked, making my way slowly to the counter. A knife was there and that was the closest weapon around.

Don't come in Sungjae ...

Idiot ...

" Mi Sun ..." he froze looking at the position we where all in.

" Move and I'll break him." the man threatened, pressing his foot harder on Minki's back, who led out a cry of pain. I made a gesture and threw the knife, managing to struck him on his left hand. Sungjae pushed the guy and dragged Minki outside. The man quickly got up heading to them, but I managed to jump on his back.

" Go! I got this!" I exclaimed, pushing the guy against the wall. They managed to go outside, only to get caught by others.

" You think your smart little girl?" he muttered, slamming me back to the wall. The pain was quickly, but I didn't let go. He dragged me from each of of the counter and finally pushed me off his back. I crawled outside to see the other fighting back. I went to help, but got stopped by a sharp pain on the lower part of my abdomen.

I pressed on it, realizing it was blood.

Damn it ...

[ Yejun's POV]

 I managed to get a few guys to the ground.

" Idiots. How are you holding up over there?" I exclaimed at Sehun.

" F-Fine." he replied, kicking another one to the ground. I spotted Junhong coming from the front.

" There over here!" he exclaimed. Sehun hurried over, but I stayed back, helping Sungjae with Minki who was out of it. Then I saw Mi Sun crawl from inside. I watched as the man behind her, stabbed her in the side, pushing her to the ground. I went to help, but was to late. They had caught Sehun and Junhong, and manage to surround us.

I fought for them to release me, but I couldn't.

" Listen to me Mi Sun! You better stay alive you here me!! Don't you dare die on me you troll!" my last words echoed as she stretched out her hand

 

[ Your POV]

 

" Listen to me Mi Sun! You better stay alive you here me!! Don't you dare die on me you troll!" 

I pulled myself as far as I could, but didn't reach far. I suddenly couldn't see, everything around me was a blur.

" Y-Yejun ..."

[ End Of Chapter Eleven]