Secret Agent, Babysitter .

Secret Agent, Babysitter .

Chapter one, Punishment.

 

---

A cold afternoon hit the department of Secret Service. People passed by one another in secrecy without a word. A man yelled out which caught everyone off guard, slowly echoing around the rooms.

[ Your POV ]

" You screwed up, BIG TIME. Now how are we going to get inside?! Huh?! You are held responsible for everything, understood ?!" My. Lee yelled, mad over messing up in a mission. I nodded and bowed to exit, but he stopped me, " You'll be given six months of punishment. Go to Mr. Kim for details."

I hurried out the door and into Mr. Kim's office.

" Yah, well well, looky who we have here." he teased, pining a pen on the desk.

" Shut up, and tell me what I need to do." I muttered, slumping on the empty chair in front of me.

" You have babysitting duty, Six boys to be exact." he said, throwing me a brown folder.

Babysitting? This should be easy.

" Ha, no problem Jaejoong." I said, making my way out.

" Mr. Kim! And, you have to read the -"

" It'll be easy. I can handle a bunch of kids." I proudly announced, shutting the door behind me.

I mean, how hard can taking care of little kids be ?

---

[ Yejun's POV ]

" Yah! Where are you taking me!?" I yelled, pushing off the cop. He pushed me inside the bus where the others where.

" You got send here too?" Ren asked, sitting up from his seat.

" Yeah, who else?" I asked, as the others reacted. Sehun, Ren, Sungjae, Zelo, and Me? Why us, though?

" Excuse me, can I ask where we are going? I mean, it's spring vacation." Sungjae asked the driver, which he coldly ignored.

" He asked a question." I muttered. The driver hesitated, but finally gave in, " Your getting trained, or should I say, Babysat."

Babysat? What do we look like? Elementary Students? Tch ...

---

[ Your POV ]

I patiently waited in a cabin, where they would bring the kids to. I kicked around a soccer ball to pass the time, until I saw the bus approach. I quickly headed over to great the little ones.

" Yah, Annyeong, My name is -" I froze. As I studied the so called, " Boys" come out of the bus, I completely stood there in shock. These weren't little kids ... Not even close to kids ... They where ...

" Yeppuda !!" one shouted, running out the bus for a gasp of air.

" Y-Yah!" I yelled, snapping them back to focus on me.

One, two, three, four, five.

" Hmm? Who are you?" the boy from earlier asked, making his way towards me.

" Don't tell me your ..."

JAEJOONG !!! That idiot ! Why didn't he tell me these weren't boys, but teenagers?! they look older than me, Dah!!

Then it hit me.

Earlier Ago.

 

" Ha, no problem Jaejoong." I said, making my way out.

" Mr. Kim! And, you have to read the -"

" It'll be easy. I can handle a bunch of kids." I proudly announced, shutting the door behind me.

.

" Give me your name, now." I muttered, pointing at the one with blond hair, and slowly making my way down the line.

" R-Ren?"

 " You."

" S-Sungjae."

" You."

" Sehun"

" You."

" Zelo."

" Finally, brown head, what's yours?" I muttered, but no answer came from him. I quickly headed over to him and whacked his head with the folder.

" YAH!" he yelled.

" ANSWER THE QUESTION!" I yelled back.

" Tch, why should I answer a little girl like you ?" he muttered with a tease.

" W-What?!"

" Why. Should. I - "

" I heard you, I'm not stupid."

" You sure?" he teased, again.

Tch, I swear I'll kill you by the end of this ...

[ End of  Chapter One. ]